Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheDominican View Post
    Did buddybear end it up creating his sindicate?
    So you just join SBR yet you bump a thread from years ago....so who's ghost are you Casper?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am a pro men although not successful yet..it might take two years

LARISTOTELES
    LARISTOTELES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am your GUY... I am a philosopher, mathematician, software developer, and I create my own Sotware for Bet in BaseBall. I have 2 problems, I dont live in the USA, and I dont know how to contact with You... If we contact someday, I can Show You the Sotware and some of my Winning Record!!! ... sorry if my English is a little bit Awkward, but is not my natural born Language.
    Last edited by LARISTOTELES; 04-20-18 at 08:49 AM.

LARISTOTELES
    LARISTOTELES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I go again, Because I am all your Dreams Mix Togheter!!!... I am a rich Guy, I study Business in a beautifull and prestige University, but i dont work in any fancy Job, because I got my own family business and I work with them (and I got a lot of Free Time that I use to analyze all tipes of Sports and Bets with Mathematics)!... I’m about 40 years, and since I’m 20 years I watch the MLB, and I love Gambling... I am not married, I got a lot of Free Time, and I used that Time to develope my own Baseball Betting Software... I also creat a Sotware for playing Lotto, and I also want to Build a Lotto Syndicate... I have been Really close to Win a 2 million Dollar Jackpot, and just playing by Myself, and spending less than 50 bucks!!! .... My problem is that I live in a 3er World Country, and here there is Nothing, no Syndicates or Bet Teams (and I need a Team to play even Baseball Bets and Lotto Games, because is a Lot of Hard Work)... I have family members and friends who live in the USA, I have been there a lot of times, so I understand the American way of Life... you can Call me when you want, we can chat through Skype, and I can explain you a Lot of things about Betting!,, and one important thing, there’s Not such thing as Luck, everything is about Destiny!!!!
    Last edited by LARISTOTELES; 04-20-18 at 08:50 AM.

First 12