dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

thats great so many were willing to help... but really? why are you feeding into this guy's problem? the guy makes a bet he has no business making and you bail him out? I'm not sure who is dumber... jj for making the terrible bet or all of you feeing his addiction..

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Remember about the interest you bald fukk, I have some Jewish in my heritage and I don't fukk around pal.
    I think more than a little. let's see you bet 2/3K a game and you're worried about the interest on $100.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    thats great so many were willing to help... but really? why are you feeding into this guy's problem? the guy makes a bet he has no business making and you bail him out? I'm not sure who is dumber... jj for making the terrible bet or all of you feeing his addiction..
    dlunc we would do it for you too boss! ...we support each other here at sbr...except for pickwinner fukk that kid can eat a rooster.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    dlunc we would do it for you too boss! ...we support each other here at sbr...except for pickwinner fukk that kid can eat a rooster.
    Its great to see so many people help out a guy in need... normally, id be the first one in line to help out. The only time I'm not all for it is when a guy digs his own grave betting irresponsibly and gets in too deep doing so.. Helping out a guy in this situation is only enabling him imo. People need to learn lessons every now and again... by enabling him, he is not feeling the consequences the come with the situation he got himself into. Whats to keep him from doing it again if he doesn't learn? idk, sounds a lot like giving a bum on the side of the road more money to go by more booze with with... sure, I'm all for helping a guy in need... but giving him money to get him out of his present hole is just pissing money away when you know its just a matter of time before he is in the same situation all over again..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Its great to see so many people help out a guy in need... normally, id be the first one in line to help out. The only time I'm not all for it is when a guy digs his own grave betting irresponsibly and gets in too deep doing so.. Helping out a guy in this situation is only enabling him imo. People need to learn lessons every now and again... by enabling him, he is not feeling the consequences the come with the situation he got himself into. Whats to keep him from doing it again if he doesn't learn? idk, sounds a lot like giving a bum on the side of the road more money to go by more booze with with... sure, I'm all for helping a guy in need... but giving him money to get him out of his present hole is just pissing money away when you know its just a matter of time before he is in the same situation all over again..
    preaching to the choir here skin...obama's plan not mine i fukkin work for my shit.
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave manny24 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone agrees bad bet

I wanted to show off and it failed

Digging out very slowly

Thanks men

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone agrees bad bet

I wanted to show off and it failed

Digging out very slowly

Thanks men
    Dont hang your head coach, it happens. Not many people could bounce back strong like u can. U have a gift

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

We still love you pal!

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

U guys really have nothing better to say...
    double j...kill this thread

First 123