This is exciting.. see ya germany.. italyyyyyyyy

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    HUH? The fact that Italy won today had NOTHING to do with history. Italy won because they had the better team today. Period. That is like saying an NFL team won an interconference game because it had been 4-0 lifetime vs. that team when the last meeting was six years ago. Past history with different players has no impact on today's game.
    Very True. Italy only won cuz the Germans did not play soccer 1st half.....hope Italy beats Spain!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Why would anyone believe otherwise? My NFL interconference analogy fits perfectly. Now RECENT history with the same players is meaningful, but past history with players that are long gone means Nothing. Zero. Zilch.
    Nfl /nba and mlb and nhl don't compare to soccer tourneys like the wc and euros/copa . At the end of the day I said germany has never beaten italy and its still the same case. Oddsmakers have been way off on italy this tourney. Soccer historical trends are big. Why did italy play as the better team because they have mental edge over germans in soccer. Just like how germans have no fear of the english.

Raven66

Italy didn`t even get a corner all night......14-0......

One bad game your gone. Hopefully Italy takes it.....they only have 1 Euro Cup.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nfl /nba and mlb and nhl don't compare to soccer tourneys like the wc and euros/copa . At the end of the day I said germany has never beaten italy and its still the same case. Oddsmakers have been way off on italy this tourney. Soccer historical trends are big. Why did italy play as the better team because they have mental edge over germans in soccer. Just like how germans have no fear of the english.
    Meh, I am more of a facts and numbers guy. psychology should not be considered in a post-season/playoff/tournament game where you know both teams will give it their best. Psychology is only important in letdown/lookahead regular season spots where a loss doesn't hurt too much.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    whaaaaaaat? of coarse german is a race you dunce, unlike american

someone might have american nationality, but not american ethnicity, the ethnic americans are the native americans, everyone else is irish/african/german/italian etc with an american passport
    Pick up a f*ckin' anthropology book and read a little before you call me dunce. The four primary races in the world: caucasoid (caucasian), negroid, mongoloid, and australoid. Each of these has many sub (ethnic) groups resulting from interaction with different races. Go back far enough, everybody's from somewhere else. Let me break it down for you.

Mesut Ozil: Race (caucasian), Ethnicity (Turkish), Nationality (German, 2nd generation at that). Okay?

Last edited by swordsandtequila; 06-28-12 at 04:38 PM.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Lakerboy is 100% right , theres a say in Uruguay and Argentina that says "le gano con la camiseta" which translates to they beat them with the Jersey, history repeats itself, for example Brasil now has a shitty team compared to other years , but they are still brasil why because of their history and that plays a huge physocological role , you see them different because they are wearing a yellow Jersey and not a red one for example
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Jimmy0607 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Forza Azzurri!!!!!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    yes ,thats right,bye,byeAttachment 44060you ugly little hairy midgets,say hello to the champions
    Germany is and always will be the anus of the world.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Not Goodstuber today for Germans.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Congrats Italy!

Don't understand the childish banter on some of these threads man...swear to god.
    I assumed this was a forum of adults, yet when I read some of this insulting mud slinging it makes me want to quit the site.
    Seems universal as well...you wonder why the world it in such a mess.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    Very True. Italy only won cuz the Germans did not play soccer 1st half.....hope Italy beats Spain!
    No, Italy won, because Jogi Löw made every mistake he could possibly make. Simple as that. And I'm saying this as a german. Too many really bad decisions. Guy needs to go. Italy won, because they had the better coach.
    Italy will give Spain a real hard time in the final.

Raven66

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    No, Italy won, because Jogi Löw made every mistake he could possibly make. Simple as that. And I'm saying this as a german. Too many really bad decisions. Guy needs to go. Italy won, because they had the better coach.
    Italy will give Spain a real hard time in the final.
    And that mistake was changing the line ups. Kroos? lol....guy didn't play all tournament.....gomez instead of klose.....made mistake again....they should of kept Reus and Schrulle in the lineup. Stupid coach. Italy will beat Spain, unless the Italy of old shows and Spain will beat them.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Anyone that thinks Italy bets Germany hook me up with your connect..b/c ur smoking something stronggg

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    And that mistake was changing the line ups. Kroos? lol....guy didn't play all tournament.....gomez instead of klose.....made mistake again....they should of kept Reus and Schrulle in the lineup. Stupid coach. Italy will beat Spain, unless the Italy of old shows and Spain will beat them.
    Löw this idiot has guys like Reus, Schürrle, Götze (HUGE PLAYER), Gündogan, Bender etc. on the bench. Yet he decided to start Podolski, Kroos and Schweinsteiger. Guy is a total idiot for doing so. Starting players because of sympathy and connections ruined the tourney for us.

Raven66

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Löw this idiot has guys like Reus, Schürrle, Götze (HUGE PLAYER), Gündogan, Bender etc. on the bench. Yet he decided to start Podolski, Kroos and Schweinsteiger. Guy is a total idiot for doing so. Starting players because of sympathy and connections ruined the tourney for us.
    Schweinsteiger was hurt and playing bad football....and the coach still puts him in....what a goof. But Kroos for all ppl, thats funny. I know what about Gotze guy never had the chance. Podoski is still young though, he not washed up. Muller, i was not impressed with him at all, WC 2010 he was very good.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Müller was tired, everyone here knew it. Schweinsteiger totally not healthy at all, and besides, one of the most overestimated players who's running around. Kroos did shit today, Löw had to know that he is not made for that position, too. Reus and Schürrle made a huge game against Greece, now they were out. Podolski is totally crap. Believe me, as I am from Germany. I'm already ashamed, that the fans of Arsenal London have to watch him next season. Götze has to wonder why he even came to the Euro. Would have been nicer to enjoy some holidays. Löw fcked up BIG time today, and there is absolutely no excuse to it. Better coach won, thats all I can say.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid roxxybitch nowhere to be found. Buried as usual.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Germany lost. They got DOMINATED. They had more rest than Italy.

There are no excuses. There is only the DOMINATION we saw on the pitch.

Pirlo will always be my sports idol.

lakerboy

Let roxxy sleep. He needs rest. First he said he was 100% sure eng would beat italy(lol) and then he was sure germ would beat italy(lol).

Hey roxxy please tell us spain will beat italy.( Thanks in advance)

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Roxxy I was waiting this moment for ages.
    Keep you head low since now when talking about Italy and italians.
    We, little hairy midgets, are still one of the best team in the world when it's football (not soccer pal, THIS is football) time.

As always, as I told to english and croatians, heil to the german people but today, once again, the better team won.

Goodnight Roxxy, a little kiss, taste of pizza, just for you.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Lot of hate on this thread.

So what... he tipped Germany and was wrong, it's not the end of the world.
    So what... he called you hairy little Italians a bunch of short peckered whatevers, pretty funny actually.

As a man city fan I love Balotelli too, however you bunch of know it all oxygen thiefs that probably contribute nothing to this forum other than negative comments can get fukced; and as for the real nazi around here, take a look in the mirror Laker Boy you high rolling air bettor.

At least Roxxy contributes with countless threads on WNBA, Football and Rugby League that most of you know very little if anything about.

lakerboy

Hey sandbag how come roxxy hasn't come back in here yet? He just posted on his other thread. Get your mouth off his rooster.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

So what... he called you hairy little Italians a bunch of short peckered whatevers, pretty funny actually.

As a man city fan I love Balotelli too, however you bunch of know it all oxygen thiefs that probably contribute nothing to this forum other than negative comments can get fukced; and as for the real nazi around here, take a look in the mirror Laker Boy you high rolling air bettor.

At least Roxxy contributes with countless threads on WNBA, Football and Rugby League that most of you know very little if anything about.
    Maybe if you knew his history, you would know why there's so much hate for this poser. You only joined a month back, so you're excused.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

You have jumped on the wrong bandwagon pal.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still can´t believe it.

But today italy did the job and Germany did a lot of mistakes. Low started names. I still can figure out what is Podolski doing there, Schwensteger wasn't ready to play after his injury, Boanteng is a ******* disgrace.

Low could have started Bender in the place of Boateng as he did before, or change Lahm to the right as he should be, and Schmelzer on the lefy. Kross in the place of Schweini, Reus was great and he should have played more, Schurle for the useless Podolski.

In any case hope Italy can beat the damn boring football of Spain.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

A century of failure for Germany playing Italy. So much fun. Italy should have won 5-0. Also great is Balotelli. What great medicine for racist Italians and Italian- Americans. Glad you are raking up this tourney LB.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

The short peckered Italians pricks buried the peckerless Germans!

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Any other Germany fans also Buffon fans? I've been saying for years that this guy is the best goal keeper in the world. I'm also starting to like his personality. He seems low-key even when things heat up and he's respectful toward players on other teams.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does Roxy ever pick winners anymore?

he is burying guys

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Anyone that thinks Italy bets Germany hook me up with your connect..b/c ur smoking something stronggg
    had a small position on italy value only...also yes manny smokes strictly grade a spliff...adila you seem like a good kid...gl with your wagers boss.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Does Roxy ever pick winners anymore?

he is burying guys
    Says the dude who lost $25,000 in air money on the OKC LOL Too many clowns on SBR

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Italians have pride

I am Italian myself

First 1234 Last