Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GREAT Tuesday Morning SBR

Glorious Morning Men and Women!!! What a beautiful morning!!! Hard to believe it hasn't done more than sprinkle in the past few weeks with the way the weather is this morning!

We are two days into our 14 days of ball games and I am already ready for a day off .

Tonight we have another softball game as well as a baseball game

So now that we have hit the slow days of summer what will you guys be doing with all your free time?

Also, are there any plays that really stick out to you today?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Don't be sneeking any cigs today...

Golf takes care of my free time in the summer.

Nothing sticks out at me today. Tomorrow I will have to have an action wager when I go to the noon Twins game though... I'll post er in your Wednesday morning thread.

Have a great day

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Beautiful glorious morning Blondie!

Cheers!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Glorious Morning Men and Women!!! What a beautiful morning!!! Hard to believe it hasn't done more than sprinkle in the past few weeks with the way the weather is this morning!

We are two days into our 14 days of ball games and I am already ready for a day off .

Tonight we have another softball game as well as a baseball game

So now that we have hit the slow days of summer what will you guys be doing with all your free time?

Also, are there any plays that really stick out to you today?
    I guess me being on this site answers that question.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Don't be sneeking any cigs today...

Golf takes care of my free time in the summer.

Nothing sticks out at me today. Tomorrow I will have to have an action wager when I go to the noon Twins game though... I'll post er in your Wednesday morning thread.

Have a great day
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. by the time the bash rolls around I should have some of the whitest teeth there as much as I am using that to kill any need btw it only about half works. The other half of the time I am out for blood

Will definitely keep an eye out for your play tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Beautiful glorious morning Blondie!

Cheers!
    Beautiful glorious morning to you as well Smoke!!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

mind over matter regarding the cigs, Blondie..I smoked for about 3 or 4 years after high school and one day a bunch of buddies and i played football and I was getting winded very easily..I did a pros and cons list of cigarettes after the game and the only pro is that it feels good at the time! The cons WAY outweigh the pros..from that day i quit cold turkey! Once you make up your mind to do it, game over!! Think about your husband and children when you get the urge and about how you will be alive longer and not killing them with second hand smoke, that should be your motivation...I know you can do it!! here's a morning tune from the resident SBR DJ:

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I guess me being on this site answers that question.
    Awesome! Someone to keep me company

Blondie

[QUOTE=JAKEPEAVY21;15195474]mind over matter regarding the cigs, Blondie..I smoked for about 3 or 4 years after high school and one day a bunch of buddies and i played football and I was getting winded very easily..I did a pros and cons list of cigarettes after the game and the only pro is that it feels good at the time! The cons WAY outweigh the pros..from that day i quit cold turkey! Once you make up your mind to do it, game over!! Think about your husband and children when you get the urge and about how you will be alive longer and not killing them with second hand smoke, that should be your motivation...I know you can do it!! here's a morning tune from the resident SBR DJ:

[QUOTE]

That's usually when I do smoke

JAKEPEAVY21

[QUOTE=Blondie;15195502][QUOTE=JAKEPEAVY21;15195474]mind over matter regarding the cigs, Blondie..I smoked for about 3 or 4 years after high school and one day a bunch of buddies and i played football and I was getting winded very easily..I did a pros and cons list of cigarettes after the game and the only pro is that it feels good at the time! The cons WAY outweigh the pros..from that day i quit cold turkey! Once you make up your mind to do it, game over!! Think about your husband and children when you get the urge and about how you will be alive longer and not killing them with second hand smoke, that should be your motivation...I know you can do it!! here's a morning tune from the resident SBR DJ:

That's usually when I do smoke
    yes, I'm sure they drive you to smoking..convenient excuse ..mind over matter..I will have a group of spies watching you at the bash, no smoking!!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    yes, I'm sure they drive you to smoking..convenient excuse ..mind over matter..I will have a group of spies watching you at the bash, no smoking!!
    LOL When it was the dog and I home during school hours I would have maybe one cigarette the entire day. Now during the summer I would go out back and smoke more often for the peace and quiet. No bickering children, no crabby spouse, no fighting, no loudness etc etc

It's not too bad, I will just need to find a different excuse to go out back now where it's quiet.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    LOL When it was the dog and I home during school hours I would have maybe one cigarette the entire day. Now during the summer I would go out back and smoke more often for the peace and quiet. No bickering children, no crabby spouse, no fighting, no loudness etc etc

It's not too bad, I will just need to find a different excuse to go out back now where it's quiet.
    send the kids to summer camp and send hubby on a trip with his buddies
    Points Awarded:

milwaukee mike gave JAKEPEAVY21 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Getting over the bloodbath of yesterday, must have been the shift back to regular game from interleague, which i was killing, that made it so bad.

looking at the Braves tonight as a play!

Looks like we don't have much rain in the forecast Blondie, and 100's later this week!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Getting over the bloodbath of yesterday, must have been the shift back to regular game from interleague, which i was killing, that made it so bad.

looking at the Braves tonight as a play!

Looks like we don't have much rain in the forecast Blondie, and 100's later this week!
    I know Brock and to think I was using a jacket last night at the game!

Just insane around here