daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Dwight Howard and Deron Williams want to join the Miami Heat! WTF?!?!

PG - DWill
    SG - DWade
    SF - King James
    PF - Bosh
    C - Dwight Howard

10 straight championships!!! GUARANTEED!!! It's fukking better than the Dream Team..

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

not young enough to win 10 but that would be bs in the shortterm

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Heat haven't enough $$$ to spend nor enough balls to distribute.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

PG - DWill
    SG - DWade
    SF - King James
    PF - Bosh
    C - Dwight Howard

10 straight championships!!! GUARANTEED!!! It's fukking better than the Dream Team..
    Lay off the drugs. Dream Team would smoke that team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred, and xpo276

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Heat haven't enough $$$ to spend nor enough balls to distribute.
    Mickey Arison will pay $$$$$$$ under the table like what he did to the big three.. Come on son! You should have known that already!

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    Lay off the drugs. Dream Team would smoke that team.
    GTFO! Nobody can guard King James..Guy is a locomotive! Jordan can't even sniff his jock..

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

GTFO! Nobody can guard King James..Guy is a locomotive! Jordan can't even sniff his jock..
    King james may be good, but I wouldn't put jordan to sniff his jock.... Ill take Jordan, Kobe, over Lebron James in their prime.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Hoping Dwight Howard finds his way to the Rockets in the last year of his contract. After that, I hope people like Kevin McHale, Marcus Camby, and Hakeem Olajuwon can convince him that Houston is a great place to be.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

think someone inhaled when he wrote this post,so many reasons why this wont and cant happen

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    King james may be good, but I wouldn't put jordan to sniff his jock.... Ill take Jordan, Kobe, over Lebron James in their prime.
    So what are you saying you fukking dumbfukk bitch?!?!

Name:  caseclosed.jpg
Views: 7936
Size:  28.3 KB

King James > MJ > Kobe.. ALL DAY PUNK!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

You know you have thought of this.

How much of lebrons cokk do you think you can get down your throat before you gag? Most, all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit, and jarvol

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I was like 5 when Jordan was in his prime, so it's hard for me to try to compare him to Lebron. Also, the game has changed, so it's not as easy to just watch highlights or look at stats and judge.

Obviously Jordan was a better shooter than Lebron, but Lebron's a better athlete. But, before people hype Lebron as the greatest ever, wait to see what he does the rest of his career. Not saying he'll slow down, but his career is not yet a finished product. I think when he gets older, he won't be nearly as effective since he relies on his athletic ability way more than his shot. Just my opinion.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    I was like 5 when Jordan was in his prime, so it's hard for me to try to compare him to Lebron. Also, the game has changed, so it's not as easy to just watch highlights or look at stats and judge.

Obviously Jordan was a better shooter than Lebron, but Lebron's a better athlete. But, before people hype Lebron as the greatest ever, wait to see what he does the rest of his career. Not saying he'll slow down, but his career is not yet a finished product. I think when he gets older, he won't be nearly as effective since he relies on his athletic ability way more than his shot. Just my opinion.
    I think on paper there are always guys that will look better that aren't. I would ask the MJ debaters this... If you put MJ's Bulls and Shaq/Kobe Lakers and this Heat in the playoffs now, who would come out?

One thing I remember about the Bulls, and is something I personally haven't seen since, is the killer instinct. Skills and physical gifts that you can put down on paper is something athletes are always getting better at but that killer instinct was something different. I don't mean the final 24 seconds or even two minutes of a game. It's the way the Bulls treated the whole game like the last two minutes. Basketball is a game of runs but the bulls managed them like no other team. I'd love to see a stat on runs of X points or more against big teams over the years.

There was a calmness and confidence that if the Bulls played their game, they'd eventually outlast their opponent. No one worried that MJ was going to go all-in when the score looked bad and start jackin up 25 foot threes or go out of the control to the rim and complain he didnt get a phantom call. The game almost never got out of hand. When someone dove out of bounds into the third row, they knew the possession wasn't going to be squandered in the heat of the moment and they were giving up their body for a play that would mean something. You don't see that today. Maybe some San Antonio teams have played with that control but of course without the Bulls talent.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

David Stern won't allow this. Bank on it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post

Jordan was a monster. The guy could get any look he wanted at any time, in his prime. Plus MJ played in a era that someone driving to the hoop could just get crushed and there wouldn't be an instant flagrant or ejection.

I agree though, it should be interesting in LBJ's career when he can't rely on his athletic ability as much.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

just a useless thread from a useless person...not enough money....some imaginative dream. heat are lucky stern hasnt broken up the big 3 yet, let alone a big 5

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The new salary cap restrictions/luxury tax are suppose to halt teams from getting the Big 3. That's the NBA's long-term goal. For some reason they would love to see a small market team with the NBA Championship.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

By that Logic...... Luke Walton is better than James and Jordan

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This nicca is mentally retarded

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

They would lose FT %... Clearly wouldn't win...

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The NBA would get passed up by the NHL if this happened.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

dude hop off james nuts, Its one effin ring calm urself. James has already stated noone should even compare him to Jordan yet.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Crystal meth dude?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Dont know why everyone wants to overlook that LBJ had a 3 year head start on Jordan. At this point in Jordan's Career Mike was 3-0 in the finals, 3 MVP's, 3 time finals MVP, and playing baseball.
    Last edited by UntilTheNDofTimE; 06-26-12 at 02:24 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Dont know why everyone wants to overlook that LBJ had a 3 year head start on Jordan. At this point in Jordan's Career Mike was 3-0 in the finals, 3 MVP's, 3 time finals MVP, and playing baseball.
    playing baseball because he was about to be suspended for his degenerate gambling

Don't care how great Jordan was, he was a pure scumbag and still is

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Hypothetically, could that ever happen ?

If every single player took a masssssive cut, and form a Big 5 in Miami.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuc the heat!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

The OP seriously can't think this could happen.

Thread should be closed. Mods?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

They are both going to Houston bro..Miami doesn't have any cap space, ofcourse anyone would to love to play there but with Houston clearing cap space..they will sign D-Wil to a max contract and trade their lottery picks along with Scola probably for Dwight Howard..Magic can rebuild through a deep draft and Howard would be gone to play with D-Will leaving both parties happy, make the western conference very interesting next year although I don't see anyone challenging the thunder for years to come. Miami will continue to sign legit older free agents every year who want to win a championship for the next few years and I don't see anyone challenging them other than the Bulls but with D-Rose injury I am not sure about them.

Get ready for Miami vs. Thunder finals for the next 5 years.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

yeah of course this would happen

none of these guys care if they don't get their stats or close to their average...

better than the dream team

lay off the drugs

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Jordan came into the league @ what age again... go look it up, and he missed pretty much a full season too with an injury in his 2nd season i believe. was Scottie an all-star the year the Bulls won their 1st?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Jordan came into the league @ what age again... go look it up, and he missed pretty much a full season too with an injury in his 2nd season i believe. was Scottie an all-star the year the Bulls won their 1st?
    Pip was an 18, 6 and 7 guy to go on top of his great d that first yr they won a ring.. also had a solid big in grant as well as phil jackson... not one to argue lebron anywhere near jordan yet, as he is too young still.... but he never had a pippen or a shaq, so its tough to judge based on rings. Talent wise, kobe was ever as good as lebron is right now. If lebron goes on to win 4/5 rings along with 5/6 league mvps, it will be a great argument between him and mj

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Pip was an 18, 6 and 7 guy to go on top of his great d that first yr they won a ring.. also had a solid big in grant as well as phil jackson... not one to argue lebron anywhere near jordan yet, as he is too young still.... but he never had a pippen or a shaq, so its tough to judge based on rings. Talent wise, kobe was ever as good as lebron is right now. If lebron goes on to win 4/5 rings along with 5/6 league mvps, it will be a great argument between him and mj
    there is no argument, and won't be. the media will try to make it out that there is a comparison... but there isn't. its just their job to do it.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    there is no argument, and won't be. the media will try to make it out that there is a comparison... but there isn't. its just their job to do it.
    why not? if lebron has more mvps and 4/5 rings? he is a better defender, distributer, rebounder and flat out makes players around him better.. and prob a better transition player... jordan was a better scorer, shooter and post player...

why would there be no argument if at the end of lebrons career their accomplishments are similar?

Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

More Rings for Lechoke

12 Last