PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use to sale cars,averaged 15 per month,always remember this,used cars are where the $$$ @.....................
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mug

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    So you get a chance to bang two broads and pk up a 500 which normally would have been a dime and you wanted to quit after 1 day
    Bro have you ever worked at a place where you just feel like disapearing from how much you hate it? And what do you think the odds were that I could sell a car and get lucky with 2 broads (even if they were only 7's) everyday?

Mug
    wud up mug!
    Mug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1406

This is 100% true you must know someone in the biz. try selling a $98,865 Corvette Z06 Carbon for triple net because GM dealerships have to whore there new inv away cuz there all over so the dealerships mark up is minimal so the salesman makes 150.00 MINIMUM COMMISSION which would be only $100. If you dont keep your CSI score almost perfect! You couldnt sell enough new cars to make money its sad. gotta sell used brah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    You usually make more off of used cars than new ones. Good luck trying to go to college and working for a dealer, they want to work you like 12 hours a day with like 1 day off.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    This is 100% true you must know someone in the biz. try selling a $98,865 Corvette Z06 Carbon for triple net because GM dealerships have to whore there new inv away cuz there all over so the dealerships mark up is minimal so the salesman makes 150.00 MINIMUM COMMISSION which would be only $100. If you dont keep your CSI score almost perfect! You couldnt sell enough new cars to make money its sad. gotta sell used brah!
    I don't know anyone, I worked selling cars 1 day and never went back. That's some of what I learned on that day.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Hows this job going sammy?

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sam was demoted. Drove by there yesterday. Couldn't sell anything, so now they have him out on the sidewalk doing his faggy dances while holding a sign.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Profane.......really?

WOW...I though he would flourish in this position.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

my girl and i went to a car dealership yesterday to lease a car. i don't know maybe because it was monday but we were the only ones there. we were there from 6:30 to 8:30 and didn't see anyone else. the economy sucks so selling cars must be tough.

i'm curious, what's the minimum credit score you need to get the best deal right now?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    my girl and i went to a car dealership yesterday to lease a car. i don't know maybe because it was monday but we were the only ones there. we were there from 6:30 to 8:30 and didn't see anyone else. the economy sucks so selling cars must be tough.

i'm curious, what's the minimum credit score you need to get the best deal right now?
    depends. A lot of dealerships can self finance so they can take just about anything they want by choice. Ive bought two cars. Once at 5% with a 640 ish credit score and 0.9% with and 700

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

cool thanks

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Sold cars for years in this town.

If you stick with the car business and perform well (And the guys at the desk like you) you can make a lot of money if you get promoted.

Depending upon the dealership sales volume, sales managers should make at least $6000 per month. Desk managers and finance guys make at least $10K.

However, I have seen salesmen make over $20,000 in one month.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    I own my own lot. I have 22 cars on the lot as of today. I will tell u boys something when tax season rolls around I make like 20k a month. All cash. All the ignorant idiots come in spending that money. I love it! Everyone needs a car. Just think every car u see somebody sold it.good luck sammy
    Real class act you are. Refers to his own customers as ignorant idiots.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

If you (as a customer) have a pulse, banks will look at the deal.

I've been rolling the past couple of months!!!

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

congrats on the job

First 123