hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

sbrodds not showing Heritage mlb accurately 6/25

All day, and for the short time I observed yesterday, the lines for Heritage have been consistently off (mlb money lines)

They frequently change on sbrodds , but almost never to the correct value.

Typically , sbr shows better odds for the dog than what is actually on Heritage.

I'm not sure how many days it's been like this, but recently ( some time before yesterday? ) it's been accurate.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Specific examples help but we're looking into this report.

Edit: Seeing no discrepancies as of now.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

And why on heritage's website do they say lines available exclusively on sports options?

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    And why on heritage's website do they say lines available exclusively on sports options?
    We actually get their lines from sportsoptions, so the statement is accurate, our tech team is checking on this, we have seen this issue in the past and already know where to go to.

hhsilver

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Specific examples help but we're looking into this report.

Edit: Seeing no discrepancies as of now.
    At this moment , 8:09 ,with a few games left ..... sbr has SF -110,, H has -107

........................................ ...........................sbr: CWS -114 H has -108

and at 8:12 ........................................ ............. sbr : Oak -109 , H has -107 ( and thats closer than much of what I observed earlier today)

And many thanks for looking into it and for the great work of sbrodds in general.

Rod_M

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    At this moment , 8:09 ,with a few games left ..... sbr has SF -110,, H has -107

........................................ ...........................sbr: CWS -114 H has -108

and at 8:12 ........................................ ............. sbr : Oak -109 , H has -107 ( and thats closer than much of what I observed earlier today)

And many thanks for looking into it and for the great work of sbrodds in general.
    Thanks so much for your feedback, we have seen the discrepancies now, we have notified sportsoptions and we should have more information no later than tomorrow. Thanks again.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    We actually get their lines from sportsoptions, so the statement is accurate, our tech team is checking on this, we have seen this issue in the past and already know where to go to.
    Oh.I always wondered about that.
    Thanks Rod

Rod_M

Heritage has confirmed that our lines are accurate with the lines they are submitting to SO, thanks for all your feedback.

hhsilver

Bump --- even though I believe the staff knows it's still pretty much the same with Heritage being consistently off .
    (If there were other threads or info about this - sorry)

Rod_M

Putting this simple, we are not off from the lines they want us to display on the site. Our lines are accurate to their lines, confirmed by Heritage themselves.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

I noticed Heritage deals dual lines. i asked another poster what lines he had for baseball and the baseball moneyline underdog prices for his heritage account were on average 5 cents better than mine

i'm not complaining i think that policy is better than booting sharp players
    Last edited by ZetaPsi808; 07-01-12 at 04:39 PM.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Current Texas line for me rangers -206 ml -115 rl

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems like a dual line issue

Many guys are profiled there and lines reflect their betting patterns