jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baseball erratic now

Not going to form unless you take Yanks, Texas, Angels

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

More like this is why you don't bet baseball.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Personally killing baseball and Euros. Correspondingly, I've been partying like crazy. Pool party with Giroux today was unreal.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Are rob or corbin's sheets supposed to show bad runs? lol make it something worthy to bitch about like 0-16 or 5-27

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Football can't get here quick enough!

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

JJ...you need a vacation buddy... these type of plays are sure to get you killed... take a break from EVERYTHING, man.. Seriously.. This is not good.. When it gets this bad you need an intervention..a vacation...something... get away from all sports, all gambling..anything related... just rest the mind and come back refreshed.. Stop the madness!!

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

haha you suck. Ever consider quitting for good?

jjgold

need to go to Vegas and take shot with bacarrat

I would love to play $1000 hands and try and get all money back I lost the last 6 months

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

2-9 in a couple days betting on some of the worst teams in the league and you think that is a reason to take a break?

For one thing it is on a make believe scorecard and it looks like you were trying to lose playing some of those teams, just so you could start a thread about it. Mission accomplished I guess.

jjgold

Wanty if I could make plays lose I would be rich

Why would I post losers on purpose??

Even if I tried would be impossible

Sometimes I feel your a square

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Stop betting so many games jeez

PAYTON20

pick your spots

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wanty if I could make plays lose I would be rich

Why would I post losers on purpose??

Even if I tried would be impossible

Sometimes I feel your a square
    its like trying to post winners on purpose, you look at teams you think can lose and if they do you have a topic. Streaks happen especially in baseball where you have a winner and a loser. Betting really bad teams with really bad records and streaks going is a sure fire way to have a lot of Ls in a row on a sheet. The only way you could have picked 'worse' teams to bet on in that stretch would be if you had played the Cubs, phillies and padres.

Since its make believe the threads you can start are more 'spectacular' than the make believe winning. Posting winners on forums doesnt mean anything you should know that, the guys who crash and burn are the guys who get all the attention. You should know that too, that mythical OKC play you made garnered probably 10K hits and comments the past few weeks. It also helps perpetuate threads like this where you play up your sad sack loser image for people to either continue to bury you or console you or give you 'advice' on how to get back on track.

Posting is all about image, especially around here. Some guys want to be taken seriously, some guys want to entertain, some guys want to be as over the top as they can be to generate feelings in people to keep themselves (the poster) relevant, even though they are just another anonymous (more than likely ghost) that doesnt have a single positive contributing asset to offer anyone about anything, but find some sort of 'stardom' on a sports gambling forum.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    its like trying to post winners on purpose, you look at teams you think can lose and if they do you have a topic. Streaks happen especially in baseball where you have a winner and a loser. Betting really bad teams with really bad records and streaks going is a sure fire way to have a lot of ls in a row on a sheet. The only way you could have picked 'worse' teams to bet on in that stretch would be if you had played the cubs, phillies and padres.

Since its make believe the threads you can start are more 'spectacular' than the make believe winning. Posting winners on forums doesnt mean anything you should know that, the guys who crash and burn are the guys who get all the attention. You should know that too, that mythical okc play you made garnered probably 10k hits and comments the past few weeks. It also helps perpetuate threads like this where you play up your sad sack loser image for people to either continue to bury you or console you or give you 'advice' on how to get back on track.

Posting is all about image, especially around here. Some guys want to be taken seriously, some guys want to entertain, some guys want to be as over the top as they can be to generate feelings in people to keep themselves (the poster) relevant, even though they are just another anonymous (more than likely ghost) that doesnt have a single positive contributing asset to offer anyone about anything, but find some sort of 'stardom' on a sports gambling forum.
    tl

dr

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    its like trying to post winners on purpose, you look at teams you think can lose and if they do you have a topic. Streaks happen especially in baseball where you have a winner and a loser. Betting really bad teams with really bad records and streaks going is a sure fire way to have a lot of Ls in a row on a sheet. The only way you could have picked 'worse' teams to bet on in that stretch would be if you had played the Cubs, phillies and padres.

Since its make believe the threads you can start are more 'spectacular' than the make believe winning. Posting winners on forums doesnt mean anything you should know that, the guys who crash and burn are the guys who get all the attention. You should know that too, that mythical OKC play you made garnered probably 10K hits and comments the past few weeks. It also helps perpetuate threads like this where you play up your sad sack loser image for people to either continue to bury you or console you or give you 'advice' on how to get back on track.

MY spreadsheet has beat baseball the last 2 years

I just destroyed your theory

Wanty you cannot win against me

I put some bait out and you went after it like a hungry shark

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Go against your bets and you're a winner

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

This is why I spot bet.

Just because a sport is currently on doesn't mean you have to gamble on it.

Bet on sports that you are good at, don't bet on sports you are bad at.

Anyone that claims to be a pro multi sport gambler is a SQUARE.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    MY spreadsheet has beat baseball the last 2 years

I just destroyed your theory

Wanty you cannot win against me

I put some bait out and you went after it like a hungry shark

Actually since the start of the 2010 season youre down, but irrelevant.

But if you were up as you claim that would intimate to some people you have enough ability to pick more winners than losers, so that does in fact lead into what I said if you can pick winners you can also pick losers. Picking plays to a standard better than a coin flip chance works both ways. Obviously if you can pick winners you can thus just thrw out the opposite side and show with vig it actually makes them a bigger loss.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Just stay the course...the wins will start to come

jjgold

Wanty we should go partners

Maybe was can get a place in Redondo Beach???