leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

They are a shitty support but i never had a problem with withdrawals...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Which sportingbet??

UK??

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Cant speak for the UK one but sportingbet.com.au are first rate in their services

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by DitKent View Post
    it's funny how you check the sbr forum and these types of threads always come up and its always started by someone who just recently joined with 1-2 posts next to their names....just saying.
    so what you are saying is that a gambler that is not a regular in here is not permitted to complaint just because he doesn't have enough posts? You can't have a valid complaint if you just opened the sbr account for that reason??

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of ratings are way off as far as non usa books and I mean way off
    As are a lot of ratings for US customer books

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sportingbetuk is ok

Massive operation

So confusing between the sportingbet groups

sy5000
    sy5000's Avatar Become A Pro!

shockin website. they take your money with absoloute no problems when u are on an losing streak, any sight of me winning a bit of money and they restricted my account meaning i could not bet anymore..... obviously small time amateurs or are going broke.. i advise u to use some1 else.... i just better get my money they made me withdraw else i will be contacting the gaming commision and trading standards..

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Even banks make up shit and deny withdals, so look out no one in that system is pure, the current money system is morally bankrupt. When the likes of Bobby Baldwin, Chip Reese and Dolye Brunsion retire honesty will also. Don't think any book is honest, why would they ,you have no recourse, paper money worhtless,

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20309

Quote Originally Posted by inrenokid View Post
    .... Don't think any book is honest, why would they ,you have no recourse, paper money worhtless,
    Garbage!

Play with books in regulated jurisdictions and you most certainly have legal recourse.

I fully trust all the books I play at. I may not always be happy with them limiting me but I have no fears on the score of honesty and getting paid.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yes sportingbet is bad

I have never played there, a guy I know that uses them never had issues, but he is small time and a net loss player

on the other hand, I have heard from a few of their affiliates that they screwed them over

guess if they would do it to affiliates, they would do it to players

First 12