probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I expect Gray Maynard to be a beast tonight(UFC at fox)

Maynard had an impressive winning streak, including a win over Frankie, and then a tie that for me was a win and then after almost killing Frankie again he was KO. But he has been trainning with Jose Aldo and change camp. Unfortunally the betting line is not as good as my hopes to see him shine as never before. Fight at 10.30 pm

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14742

I'd have to agree. Guida should play the tomato-can jobber role here pretty well.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Maynard had an impressive winning streak, including a win over Frankie, and then a tie that for me was a win and then after almost killing Frankie again he was KO. But he has been trainning with Jose Aldo and change camp. Unfortunally the betting line is not as good as my hopes to see him shine as never before. Fight at 10.30 pm
    Trained with Aldo for like a week dude...don't think it developed his game much!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Guida just running around the ring away from Maynard

Guida just embarrassed there as Maynard takes his shot and says 'Come at me Brah'

Guida running away constantly landing weak shots every 45 seconds

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Glad he won, Guida would not engage him

He just ran all night what is that nonsense this is UFC not hide and seek

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank god for that decision. Judges gained respect tonight from me. Absolutely reducible us stuff from Guida. Maynard flipped him off 5 times and called him a bitch multiple times at least.

probettor1

Crazy, did you guys saw maynard giving him his face to be punched, that is history guys.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Trained with Aldo for like a week dude...don't think it developed his game much!
    Wikipidia
    On November 21, 2011 Maynard's Head boxing coach Gil Martinez told The MMA Show, that Maynard would be leaving Xtreme Couture gym for American Kickboxing Academy. He has since become a member of the Nova União camp.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-22-14 at 11:16 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Crazy, did you guys saw maynard giving him his face to be punched, that is history guys.
    yes, that was crazy when he did the nick diaz
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: everythingred

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14742

Dana White even went off on Guida for running. Was so obvious.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

I was there....I've never seen a crowd turn on a fighter that much....it was awesome.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I was there....I've never seen a crowd turn on a fighter that much....it was awesome.

nice. nothing better than being at the event live and having your night paid for by winning tickets!

unfortunately, i tend to have bad nights whenever im live at an event. except for ufc 100 which was probably my best single event ever.

probettor1

You guys were there? awesome, How much was the tickets? range?. I gotta say that i'm happy with the results, and I love maynard but he didnt used the weapons that Jose aldo use. No leg kicks, no elbows, no killer knees. i was expecting a better maynard. I guess he is to old to change. He also gas out a little after the failed choke. Dont take me wrong I love him, my money is on him but he is about the same maynard just smarter saving gas.

He was just much smarter this time and didnt went too hard at the beginning.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Fight should have been a draw, neither fighter deserved that win, I bet on Guida cause of the odds, I like both fighters, but that we horrible. Mainly because of Guida, but Maynard didn't attempt to do thy much more untill later in the fight.

SportsPedagogy

Also, Wikipedia is wrong, Maynard went there for about a month to train with Aldo before Aldo's last fight. Maynard has been to alot of different schools and camps in the past few months

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Also, Wikipedia is wrong, Maynard went there for about a month to train with Aldo before Aldo's last fight. Maynard has been to alot of different schools and camps in the past few months

Are you more reliable than wikipedia? Not making fun, but it is hard to choose.
    Draw? It was evident that Maynard was the better fighter, he was close to a choke, there was almost no fight as he was running like a chicken. The referee had to threaten him to make him engage. And Guida was such a pussie that not even giving him an open shot to the face he was able to do damage. probably what the judges were thinking is that Guida deserved to lose a point for been a chicken. Sorry you lose money, I've tried to share our points of view before about MMA, glad you didnt want too, at least this time. LOL.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

You guys were there? awesome, How much was the tickets? range?. I gotta say that i'm happy with the results, and I love maynard but he didnt used the weapons that Jose aldo use. No leg kicks, no elbows, no killer knees. i was expecting a better maynard. I guess he is to old to change. He also gas out a little after the failed choke. Dont take me wrong I love him, my money is on him but he is about the same maynard just smarter saving gas.

I paid 120$ per ticket...first row of the upper level..pretty good view....staying at showboat since they will comp my rooms.

Best part was running into fighters lol....rode the elevator with maynard, pyle, and Josh Thomson...played craps with Nijem..and ran into Greg Jackson at the buffet at showboat...we gave him our extra vouchers for free lobster

probettor1

I paid 120$ per ticket...first row of the upper level..pretty good view....staying at showboat since they will comp my rooms.

Best part was running into fighters lol....rode the elevator with maynard, pyle, and Josh Thomson...played craps with Nijem..and ran into Greg Jackson at the buffet at showboat...we gave him our extra vouchers for free lobster
    Nice, I thought it would be much more to have a nice view.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

...and ran into Greg Jackson at the buffet at showboat...we gave him our extra vouchers for free lobster
    If you see Guida, give him some vouchers for some chicken.
    Points Awarded:

Jesus Christ gave Educ8d Degener8 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Draw? It was evident that Maynard was the better fighter, he was close to a choke, there was almost no fight as he was running like a chicken. The referee had to threaten him to make him engage. And Guida was such a pussie that not even giving him an open shot to the face he was able to do damage. probably what the judges were thinking is that Guida deserved to lose a point for been a chicken. Sorry you lose money, I've tried to share our points of view before about MMA, glad you didnt want too, at least this time. LOL.
    You realise anybody can put something on wikipedia? Just google "Maynard Nova Uniao" and you'll find the interview with Maynard were he states that he was in Brazil for less than a month helping Aldo train for Mendes.

But ur right about the result...Maynard deserved tht entirely IMO

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

what country are you from? your english sucks.

SportsPedagogy

I read alot of Derek Bolender's stuff. He recently had an article about Maynards nomadic training camps.

I dont think Clay deserved to win, but he did bloody Maynard early.

probettor1

“Nobody can win or lose a fight when a guy is running around in circles,” White said. “[Guida] was literally running. I had some guys, some fans on Twitter who were saying ‘great footwork.’ This isn’t f---ing "Dancing With the Stars," you know what I mean?”
    The game plan was scrutinized all the more -- overtly by White, and blatantly in the media -- because it was installed by Guida's coach, Greg Jackson.

I bet Dana White will talk to the referees to start taking points when people run. It's bad for bussiness and doesnt allow to really see who is the best fighter

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody can win or lose a fight when a guy is running around in circles,” White said. “[Guida] was literally running. I had some guys, some fans on Twitter who were saying ‘great footwork.’ This isn’t f---ing "Dancing With the Stars," you know what I mean?

Lol

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody can win or lose a fight when a guy is running around in circles,” White said. “[Guida] was literally running. I had some guys, some fans on Twitter who were saying ‘great footwork.’ This isn’t f---ing "Dancing With the Stars," you know what I mean?

Dunno why White didn't mention Anik because he was saying the same shit the whole time.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Me2 gonna be a good fight

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    Me2 gonna be a good fight
    Does is feels like some one is reading old news?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Does is feels like some one is reading old news?
    i think he's talking about tonight's marquardt vs tyron woodley fight.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    hahaha

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I read alot of Derek Bolender's stuff. He recently had an article about Maynards nomadic training camps.

I dont think Clay deserved to win, but he did bloody Maynard early.
    Gray was more aggressive, landed more punches and had octagon control all 5 rounds. I think the decision was correct. Greg Jackson outsmarting himself is a nice bonus