brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm Done Hating on Lebron James

The guy plays the game with flawless fundamentals, is one of the greatest physical specimens in the history of sports and is a very unselfish teammate. Off the court, I've talked to a few people who have met him and they all say he's very very nice. By all accounts, he's supposed to be a great person of the court and a great ambassador for the game

Yea he acted like a dickhead last year with the parade and his arrogance in the finals, but there was none of that this year. He was much more humble and just played with the right attitude

I'm a huge Bulls fan and if the Bulls don't win the title next year, I'll root for Miami to win again

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Would you take his load in the mouth?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Would you take his load in the mouth?

nah, that's more your mother's area of expertise
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

not me. he cause chernobyl, hacked voting machines causing obama to be president, and farted in the elevator before i got in.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Hey Kerry!

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    nah, that's more your mother's area of expertise
    Oh ZING

brahmabull117

Oh ZING

I aim to please

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah i never understood lebron hate. so he fuckin left a sorry city for an exciting city made from cocaine money. so fuckin what? he was never gonna get a championship ring in cleveland...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

People hate LeBron James for no reason. If you hate him for any of these reasons your an idiot:

- Leaving Cleveland
    - The Decision
    - The Pep Rally (7 championship guarantee)

Those three reasons are why most people hate him. People leave franchises all the time. Everyone wanted to see The Decision. Everyone tuned in to watch it, yet everyone wants to complain about it after. Lets not forget that the revenues generated from The Decision were donated to the Boys And Girls Club; the raised over 2.5 million dollars. And most times when a team gets a new exciting player, they hold pep rallies. Didn't the Lakers do it with Shaq who guaranteed championships. The Heat also did it when Shaq came to Miami. It happens, who cares.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Took you this long to figure that out about him?

I actually didn't like Lebron during his high school years when ESPN was showing his games. But when I started watching him in the NBA doing the things he was at 18, I became a fan.

The hate was there before the decision, but it even sparked more. I didn't agree with the decision either, but it wasn't going to cloud my judgement about him. Hell, even Lebron said he went about it the wrong way.

The Lebron hate was just out of control, and pretty much stupid. It will still be there, but in a lessor way now.

I'm happy for him, and he deserves that Championship.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    People hate LeBron James for no reason. If you hate him for any of these reasons your an idiot:

- Leaving Cleveland
    - The Decision

Those three reasons are why most people hate him. People leave franchises all the time. Everyone wanted to see The Decision. Everyone tuned in to watch it, yet everyone wants to complain about it after. Lets not forget that the revenues generated from The Decision were donated to the Boys And Girls Club; the raised over 2.5 million dollars. And most times when a team gets a new exciting player, they hold pep rallies. Didn't the Lakers do it with Shaq who guaranteed championships. The Heat also did it when Shaq came to Miami. It happens, who cares.

Speedy he could have raised that 2.5 million in plenty of different ways.

Was the decision about raising funds or was about his ego?

Speedy88

Speedy he could have raised that 2.5 million in plenty of different ways.

Was the decision about raising funds or was about his ego?
    If you only hate someone for something that small, then that's sad in my opinion. Athletes do MUCH worst things that never get scrutinized, yet everyone will hold The Decision against LeBron. What about all those players who get DUI's. DUI's are much worst than The Decision. Not paying child support is much worst than The Decision. What about cheaing on your wife. Michael Jordan cheated on his wife, yet nobody really held it against him. A 25 year old kid made a poor judgement decision by televising which team he'd sign with. It was stupid, but I'm not going to hold it against him for the rest of his life.

And I don't think LeBron has an overblown ego. It's not his fault ESPN and the media have hyped him up as the greatest player since MJ since he was in high school. People with ego's are people like Ochocinco and Metta World Peace. Basically people who change their real names to stupid names just to get attention.

hawley

If you only hate someone for something that small, then that's sad in my opinion. Athletes do MUCH worst things that never get scrutinized, yet everyone will hold The Decision against LeBron. What about all those players who get DUI's. DUI's are much worst than The Decision. Not paying child support is much worst than The Decision. What about cheaing on your wife. Michael Jordan cheated on his wife, yet nobody really held it against him. A 25 year old kid made a poor judgement decision by televising which team he'd sign with. It was stupid, but I'm not going to hold it against him for the rest of his life.

And I don't think LeBron has an overblown ego. It's not his fault ESPN and the media have hyped him up as the greatest player since MJ since he was in high school. People with ego's are people like Ochocinco and Metta World Peace.

When did I ever say I hated him?

Speedy88

When did I ever say I hated him?
    Sorry didn't mean to point that at you, I'm just talking about the general public. Most casual sports fans absolutely hate LeBron. For the reasons I listed above. There are plenty of "glamorous" athletes who have done much worst things than LeBron, yet they never get recognized for their faults.

hawley

Sorry didn't mean to point that at you, I'm just talking about the general public. Most casual sports fans absolutely hate LeBron. For the reasons I listed above. There are plenty of "glamorous" athletes who have done much worst things than LeBron, yet they never get recognized for their faults.
    Oh right, I just thought you jumped to that conclusion..

As soon as you step back and compare the acts LBJ gets hated on for, and the stuff the majority of athletes do you realise there is no justification for the hate.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

- Leaving Cleveland
    - The Decision

list last game as a Cavalier, a game 6... trying to get to a game 7 and back to the East Finals... HE QUIT ON THE TEAM, THE FANS, HIS COACHES, HIS TEAMMATES...HE QUIT ON A FRANCHISE. he quit because he knew once they were eliminated, he would be free to do what he did... all the while leaving it supposedly up in the air whether or not he would resign with Cleveland.

he knew if they somehow found a way to comeback and win that series in 2010 and then find a way to win the Finals later on, that he would be stuck then and have to stay in Cleveland... so he tanked.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

hate is no good , love all even the rich

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The guy plays the game with flawless fundamentals, is one of the greatest physical specimens in the history of sports and is a very unselfish teammate. Off the court, I've talked to a few people who have met him and they all say he's very very nice. By all accounts, he's supposed to be a great person of the court and a great ambassador for the game

Yea he acted like a dickhead last year with the parade and his arrogance in the finals, but there was none of that this year. He was much more humble and just played with the right attitude

I'm a huge Bulls fan and if the Bulls don't win the title next year, I'll root for Miami to win again
    Shut the fukk up, your Bulls fan card is revoked for even saying you will root for those 3 pieces of shit in Miami.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Shut the fukk up, your Bulls fan card is revoked for even saying you will root for those 3 pieces of shit in Miami.

u mad brah?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Somebody post a pic of brahma and lebron to see who is uglier.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

good for you

now why don't you follow the trend on SBR and put up an avatar of LeBron out of the blue

its easy to tell how young this forum is

heat Bandwagon jumped 500% during the Finals

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    good for you

now why don't you follow the trend on SBR and put up an avatar of LeBron out of the blue

its easy to tell how young this forum is

heat Bandwagon jumped 500% during the Finals

There's only one man good enough to be on my avatar. The most electrifying man in all of entertainment

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad you realized that. LBJ is the king man.

PickWinnerAllDay

u mad brah?
    I'm mad you use shitty words like brah and call yourself a Bulls fan.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grab your cankles.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

When you have the best players joining together(with pat riley) and putting on a fiasco proclaiming multiple future title wins, that team will expectedly get criticism.
    Believe it or not, there are nba/sports fans out there who still appreciate the underdogs and despise those who mindlessly jump on the bandwagon of overwhelming opposition.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bulls fans = most jealous pieces of crap out there. In denial that someone is greater than Jordan

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Bulls fans = most jealous pieces of crap out there. In denial that someone is greater than Jordan
    Lebron greater than Jordan? Dude, what is your purpose here? Just to post stupidity and hope someone responds to you?

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

He's not yet but will be, that is what really scared Bulls fans and makes them hate Lebron.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    He's not yet but will be, that is what really scared Bulls fans and makes them hate Lebron.
    So mr. Defers away from big shots is magically going to become an ice cold game winning jumper machine like Jordan? That is a part of jordans game Lebron will never have, so can never be compared to him.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    yeah i never understood lebron hate. so he fuckin left a sorry city for an exciting city made from cocaine money. so fuckin what? he was never gonna get a championship ring in cleveland...
    Stays in CLE and tries to win on his own: Respect.
    Go to NY and try to win in a basketball mecca: Fame.
    Go to MIA and win with help: Hate.

When you are widely considered the best in the game you shouldn't conspire with 2 other All-Stars to take pay cuts to join a team together. Heck, even if you do like a sellout loser, at least make sure the team can be yours, and doesn't already belong to a perennial All-Star.

It's that simple.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

list last game as a Cavalier, a game 6... trying to get to a game 7 and back to the East Finals... HE QUIT ON THE TEAM, THE FANS, HIS COACHES, HIS TEAMMATES...HE QUIT ON A FRANCHISE. he quit because he knew once they were eliminated, he would be free to do what he did... all the while leaving it supposedly up in the air whether or not he would resign with Cleveland.

he knew if they somehow found a way to comeback and win that series in 2010 and then find a way to win the Finals later on, that he would be stuck then and have to stay in Cleveland... so he tanked.

main point said right here

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

did kobe do anything different in game 7 vs the suns?
    same exact thing as lebron

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He didn't fukkin tank it.....Cavs were not good enough to win it all anyway......And even if he won it all that year, Cleveland fans would have been much happier that he left them with a title and went out as a champion

I am the rare Lebron fan but Heat hater.....Have hated the Heat franchise since the 90s playoff rivalry between them and the Knicks

Happy to see Lebron get a title but bitter that the scrub Miami fans get another championship...

Really sad how many people hate Lebron, and for what? He's a great team player and a decent guy off the court.......As a free agent you can go wherever the Fukk you want, and he chose Miami to try to win a title with his best friend in the league......Can't hate on players for taking less money to win a title when we always kill players for taking the most money possible and not caring about winning

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    He didn't fukkin tank it.....Cavs were not good enough to win it all anyway......And even if he won it all that year, Cleveland fans would have been much happier that he left them with a title and went out as a champion

I am the rare Lebron fan but Heat hater.....Have hated the Heat franchise since the 90s playoff rivalry between them and the Knicks

Happy to see Lebron get a title but bitter that the scrub Miami fans get another championship...

Really sad how many people hate Lebron, and for what? He's a great team player and a decent guy off the court.......As a free agent you can go wherever the Fukk you want, and he chose Miami to try to win a title with his best friend in the league......Can't hate on players for taking less money to win a title when we always kill players for taking the most money possible and not caring about winning
    61 win regular season 0.74 win pct

26-15 road record hardly looks like a team that isn't good enough to win it all,

the team kobe had with smush parker, kwame brown, now that's a team that isn't good enough to win it all, barely made it to the playoffs as lal were 7th or 8th seed that year....

12 Last