MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    61 win regular season 0.74 win pct

26-15 road record hardly looks like a team that isn't good enough to win it all,

the team kobe had with smush parker, kwame brown, now that's a team that isn't good enough to win it all, barely made it to the playoffs as lal were 7th or 8th seed that year....
    Either way, makes no sense to tank it.......If he wins a title and then leaves he could go with the "I won one for my home city time for something new" angle

Much less hate from Cleveland as well for getting them a championship and riding off into the sunset to Miami then "abandoning them" like he ended up doing

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    So mr. Defers away from big shots is magically going to become an ice cold game winning jumper machine like Jordan? That is a part of jordans game Lebron will never have, so can never be compared to him.

Mr. No power jordan? Lebron can take it to the hole way stronger. Jordan never had the strength pal.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Mr. No power jordan? Lebron can take it to the hole way stronger. Jordan never had the strength pal.

Jordan has more creativity in his pinky than Lebron. That is the difference maker.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Talk to me in 5 years pal, there will be no debate.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Stays in CLE and tries to win on his own: Respect.
    Go to NY and try to win in a basketball mecca: Fame.
    Go to MIA and win with help: Hate.

When you are widely considered the best in the game you shouldn't conspire with 2 other All-Stars to take pay cuts to join a team together. Heck, even if you do like a sellout loser, at least make sure the team can be yours, and doesn't already belong to a perennial All-Star.

It's that simple.
    i guess u hate KG, ray allen, paul pierce as well

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i guess u hate KG, ray allen, paul pierce as well
    See if you can spot the difference, pal:

On June 28, 2007, the Sonics traded Allen and Glen Davis, the 35th overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft, to the Celtics in exchange for Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak, and the fifth overall pick, Jeff Green.

On July 31, 2007, Garnett was traded to the Boston Celtics in exchange for Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, cash considerations, Boston's 2009 first-round draft pick (top 3 protected) and the 2009 first-round pick Minnesota had traded to Boston in the Ricky Davis-Wally Szczerbiak trade of 2006.

James became a free-agent at 12:01 am ET on July 1, 2010. On July 8, 2010, James announced on a live ESPN special, The Decision, that he would be playing for the Miami Heat for the 2010–11 season

On July 9, 2010, Bosh officially completed a sign-and-trade deal with the Miami Heat, teaming up with Wade and James.

First 12