no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama Asks People to Get their guests to donate to his campign in lieu of gifts

You can even register your wedding on his campaign website. Could he be any more pompous?

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Nothing better to do with your life? Hopefully you get paid to post this insignificant dribble....

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

With all the other simple shit that this clown does is this any surprise?

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

This is crazy. I do think these campaigns are desperate these days. I am not going to be able to afford to give anything to these campaigns. I just think it is going nuts too early and it is going to get flat out ugly this summer and fall before these elections.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I think Michelle Obama is behind this. After all just a few days ago didn't she suggest that we all were married to B.O.?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

complete liberal scumbag

you can bet your ass mitt romney and no other republican would ever do something outrageously scummy like this

unbelievable how scummy libtards can be but no worries we will get them out in a few months

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I bet he has speent $50 billion taxpayer dollars campaining trying to raise $1 billion dollars

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

this cannot be real....Amazing that he can take the time to do this and not have holder turn over documents for fast and furious. This obama guy is more arrogant and narcassistic than I thought

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I would buy a dozen blenders before I would give either Romney or Obama a dime...

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Nothing better to do with your life? Hopefully you get paid to post this insignificant dribble....
    A president advising people on their most special days to tell their friends and family to contribute to his campaign in lieu of traditional gifts?

Absolutely unbelieveable!!!

TC Woods, your head must be buried deep up Obama's rear end to call this insignificant dribble. There is a de-population thread in this forum which you would make an IDEAL candidate.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    this cannot be real....Amazing that he can take the time to do this and not have holder turn over documents for fast and furious. This obama guy is more arrogant and narcassistic than I thought
    Only 5 more times and he can catch up with Georgie Boy Bush's use of executive privilege...

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Only 5 more times and he can catch up with Georgie Boy Bush's use of executive privilege...
    Will there ever come a time when liberal buffoons will stop using the "but Bush" excuse when trying to defend Obama.

Bush had to deal with the internet bust left behind by the Clinton administration and also had the 9/11 tragedy to deal with.

Instead of whining and blaming Clinton (as President Obama has done throughout his administration), Bush and the republicans fixed those problems and our country benefited greatly as a result.

I'll never understand why the voters gave congressional power back to those slimy democrats during the 2006 mid-terms.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post

I don't recall bush invoking it to cover up a murder of a US Citizen/AMerican border patrol agent.

You libtards are disgusting

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Will there ever come a time when liberal buffoons will stop using the "but Bush" excuse when trying to defend Obama.

Bush had to deal with the internet bust left behind by the Clinton administration and also had the 9/11 tragedy to deal with.

Instead of whining and blaming Clinton (as President Obama has done throughout his administration), Bush and the republicans fixed those problems and our country benefited greatly as a result.

I'll never understand why the voters gave congressional power back to those slimy democrats during the 2006 mid-terms.
    I never underestimate the stupidity of voters.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    You can even register your wedding on his campaign website. Could he be any more pompous?

Think I will register with this site and then tell friends to send a donation to Romney!!!!!!!!!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Are ppl really complaining about this in honor of BEANTOWNJIM ...PLEASE SHUT THE FUCCCC UP AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT DAMN.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Both sides blow, they are just ideologically different enough to present the illusion of change.

Need a legit third party of just common sense.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

dumbfukks are worried about obamas gift registry, but could care less about citizens united...

There's a reason why right wing propaganda is a multi million dollar industry....... Dumbfukk sheep..

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    I don't recall bush invoking it to cover up a murder of a US Citizen/AMerican border patrol agent.

You libtards are disgusting
    You do realize that the documents covered under the executive privilege invoking are only documents produced after Feb 4. 2011, which is three months after Brian Terry died. The Justice Department has already turned over all the documents they have before that date. Is your argument really that they're trying to cover up the circumstances surrounding his murder by not releasing documents that were generated 3+ months after his death?

As for Bush, he certainly used it to cover up crimes, does the name Scooter Libby ring any bells to you.

Not to mention the fact that Brian Terry died in a gun battle with five people, who had numerous guns on them, only two of which were found to be linked to Fast and Furious, is the argument really going to be that Fast and Furious caused his death? What about all the other various guns that the Mexicans in the gun fight had? Would Brian Terry still be alive if they had two less guns, or two guns from Mexico instead of the US? Who can say, but its not as through the gun fight would not have occurred in the absence of Fast and Furious.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post

The Justice Department has already turned over all the documents they have before that date.

how could you possibly know that , AS A FACT , considering the veracity of the DOJ's Feb. 4, 2011 letter to Congress?

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    how could you possibly know that , AS A FACT , considering the veracity of the DOJ's Feb. 4, 2011 letter to Congress?
    I don't know, but what I do know is that asserting privilege on documents from AFTER that date doesn't protect any documents from BEFORE that date. If the DoJ has not properly complied with the previous discovery request that's a whole different issue, but I don't see anyone making the argument that they are failing to produce documents from before that date, so my assumption is that they are not.

Sam Odom

Here is what NPR <--- Yes National Public Radio had to say about that ^ Letter. Posted on NPR Dec 2, 2011

Deputy Attorney General Jim Cole sent nearly 1,400 pages of emails and other documents to Capitol Hill late Friday afternoon that lay bare the raw and sometimes cringe-worthy process by which the letter was drafted. The materials contain clues into how misleading information about the botched gun trafficking operation made it into a Feb. 4, 2011 letter to Congress that department leaders have since acknowledged was false.

Misleading Congress can be a prosecutable offense if a person who makes the statements knows they are false. But Attorney General Eric Holder has told lawmakers that so far he has no evidence anyone intended to deceive them.

This is the same AG Eric Holder who said recently the words "Fast and Furious" in DOJ documents did NOT mean Fast and Furious cannot make that shit up

Sam Odom

This is the same AG Eric Holder who said recently the words "Fast and Furious" in DOJ documents did NOT mean Fast and Furious cannot make that shit up

Under questioning from Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who read excerpts of the emails at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Justice Department oversight, Holder claimed that the phrase “Fast and Furious” did not refer to Fast and Furious but instead referred to another gun-walking operation known as “Wide Receiver.”

However, the emails refer to both programs -- "Fast and Furious" and the "Tucson case," from where Wide Receiver was launched -- and reveal Justice Department officials discussing how to handle media scrutiny when both operations become public.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I think Michelle Obama is behind this. After all just a few days ago didn't she suggest that we all were married to B.O.?
    If this is the case than baracks wife wears the pants in the family, he cant even lead in his own household let alone a country.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Come to think of it his mother in law lives in the white house with him and you know no man wants to have that shit, between that and the swingset outside that house is looking as ghetto as it can get.

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

He makes everything else about him why not make your wedding about him? This guy is impossible!