MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    You can't be serious with this comment, here are just some highlights of some of your many inaccurate statements that don't tell the full story or omit important details to fit your narrative.

It was never published in Harvard Law Review. You have to be referring to the author profile, which is a completely different thing entirely.

Or how about this gem from the same thread,

[/COLOR]
    If the birth certificate was photoshopped why did Hawaiian officials confirm its authenticity. Why have independent experts on Adobe shown that what you think are photoshopping marks are in fact not. Its also funny that you think the person that Eric Boling had on is an expert on anything related to photoshop or Adobe.

Or how about this one,

[/COLOR]
    Holder said he would give the documents in exchange for the contempt charges being dropped. Holder claims that Issa rejected the offer. There was never an agreement, because Issa rejected it, according to Holder. "Holder told reporters after the meeting that Republicans declined his offer to make the materials available. "I think the ball is in their court," Holder said. "They rejected what I thought was an extraordinary offer on our part."" But the Republicans tell a different story, what they say is that Holder didn't even bring the documents and the deal was only for them to be given later.

No the point is that the DNC is not the campaign, you stated that it was the campaign, which is inaccurate. The DNC is not getting the support they thought they would for the convention though, so what? It doesn't mean people aren't supporting the campaign, maybe they just realize the election will be close and so would rather give their money to the campaign directly or a super PAC that can spend freely and not to hosting an event at a speedway.

Where has the administration been playing the race card lately? Trying to divide whom from whom? 90% of black people are going to vote for Obama, a majority of Hispanics are as well, so who exactly is Obama trying to divide with the race card in order to get their vote? White people? Your arguments make no sense as usual.
    Dude go out and get a job man, you have too WAY much time on your hands, i dont even have time to read all that shit you posted. Its pretty sad you went digging into previous posts, is your life that pathetic and empty.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Dude go out and get a job man, you have too WAY much time on your hands, i dont even have time to read all that shit you posted. Its pretty sad you went digging into previous posts, is your life that pathetic and empty.

Maybe I'm incorrect, but aren't you the guy who lists different programs on Fox & MSNBC as news shows you watch? Yet you don't have time to read what that guy wrote?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The AG Holder contempt of congress vote in still on in the House

How many dems will vote in favor ?

TOTAL 5 1/2

Over +130

Under -140

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Maybe I'm incorrect, but aren't you the guy who lists different programs on Fox & MSNBC as news shows you watch? Yet you don't have time to read what that guy wrote?
    I watch those shows while at work, much easier to watch a show than to read a fukking novel.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.”The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating. Thomas Jefferson…

muldoon

I watch those shows while at work, much easier to watch a show than to read a fukking novel.
    Another success story of public education.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

PAULYPOKER

True that...........

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Sorry, trying to run a business here and dont have time to read what some troll who spent time digging up old posts has to say. Much easier to work and listen to the news on TV than to read his crap. Unlike you unemployed liberals, i dont have hours upon hours of daytime available to me. This public education graduates time is too valuable to waste.

muldoon

Sorry, trying to run a business here and dont have time to read what some troll who spent time digging up old posts has to say. Much easier to work and listen to the news on TV than to read his crap. Unlike you unemployed liberals, i dont have hours upon hours of daytime available to me. This public education graduates time is too valuable to waste.
    LOL. You spent more time typing your reply to me, than you would have reading his post. Unless your business is BrainDeadFastTypers.com - then I'll retract.

"When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging" - Will Rogers

MC PICKS
    Update your status

LOL. You spent more time typing your reply to me, than you would have reading his post. Unless your business is BrainDeadFastTypers.com - then I'll retract.
    Took me like 1 minute to type that post, i am doing about 10 different things at once. Once obamacare is struck down tomorrow i can expand my business since i know i wont have to pay for peoples healthcare benefits in the next couple years and i will have even less time on my hands.

PAULYPOKER

Took me like 1 minute to type that post, i am doing about 10 different things at once. Once obamacare is struck down tomorrow i can expand my business since i know i wont have to pay for peoples healthcare benefits in the next couple years and i will have even less time on my hands.
    Yes, you are a perfect obeying citizen to the order,congrats!

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

TOTAL 5 1/2

Over +130

Under -140

WOW!

Total 19 1/2

Over -120

Under +110

MC PICKS
    Update your status

WOW!

Total 19 1/2

Over -120

Under +110
    Sammy they can actually put holder in cuffs and stick him behind bars if he is found in contempt, will be great to see that scumbag do the perp walk.

Sam Odom

M C , 100% chance that will NOT happen and it shouldnt

however , If 20+ Dems vote to hold Holder in contempt Obama may have to reverse course on F&F or even 'accept' Holder's resignation

MC PICKS
    Update your status

M C , 100% chance that will NOT happen and it shouldnt

however , If 20+ Dems vote to hold Holder in contempt Obama may have to reverse course on F&F or even 'accept' Holder's resignation
    Dont be so sure sam, they said if hes found in contempt he can be hauled away in handcuffs and incarcerated just like anyone who was found in contempt in a regualar courtroom.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Ah, the I can't be bothered to read your post defense, the last line of defense for the person with nothing intelligent left to say. Here is the cliff notes then,

you post one side of the story and blatantly false information on a regular basis.

As for me digging them up, I did it because you claimed you don't post false information. It didn't take long to find posts where you say complete bullshit, those were just the posts I found on the first 2-3 pages of your post history.

And as for whether or not I have a job, I do have a job, I had a little bit of insomnia last night so I decided to answer your stupid comments on this forum. If you'll notice the post was made at 2:05 AM forum time(which is 3:05 ET, which is where I live).

Unlike you, I actually read. I don't get my information from 15 second sound bites on TV or from political pundits that have an agenda. I read all sides of an issue and try to figure out what really happened based on them. Its ingrained in me from my political science classes in undergraduate(good ones, that actually taught political theory, I highly recommend Basic Principles of Politics by Francisco Jose Moreno for those really interested in political theory) and in law school.

You on the other hand have shown time and time again that you can't put together a balanced argument that actually attacks the substance of what someone is saying and instead resort to easily refuted, and often false, talking points.

Sam Odom

just heard , CNN saying maybe 30 dems will vote to hold Holder in contempt

3-5 this morning , around lunch 20 tonight 30

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOTAL 5 1/2