ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Timmy would be 5-0 in NBA Finals if the NBA didn't help OKC get past the Spurs

Heat r frauds, OKC is stupid, dumb team and Heat still need help of refs @ home to get past them by 1 basket every game

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i am praying that you are kidding, nobody is this stupid
    This.

Moron, don't you know that Kerr and Paxson are the reason Jordan has 6 rings?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    When am I not?

in the meantime what's your point? MJ might not be 6-0? I've seriously never heard an argument questioning how dominant he was in the nba finals. Until tonight.
    why are you so defensive?

because you live in a fantasy world where jordan won all 6 by himself?

the facts are, paxson and kerr have as many championship clinching shots as jordan. funny that jordans shot (after pushing off) was also in game 6 yet you probably jerk off to it over and over.

even kobe fans give credit to horry for some of those rings.... but you jordan jocksniffers are so far up his ass that you cant even see the truth.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Lmao youre a moron

So go ahead and tell us...who's better than Jordan?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i am praying that you are kidding, nobody is this stupid
    yeah im sure you were dissapointed paxson hit that clutch shot to clinch the championship since winning game 7 in phoenix was a forgone conclusion.

you really are a "topmoron"

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Jordan didnt win a ring until he was 27.

Jordan 5-19 game 6 against the sonics in a series clinching game (yes, they won, but he was far from clutch).
    Sonics probabaly the easiest NBA Finals opponent for the Bulls 6 Finals. Chicago was 72-10 that year... they WON as a GREAT TEAM, every single time! Nobody had to be a perfect player every single game because they WERE THE GREATEST NBA TEAM OF ALL TIME, but MJ is still MJ go pick out one other random game in his career... i wonder if i can find a semi-ugly looking stat sheet for Shaq or Magic or Bird in a Finals closeout game... fukk you!

ya dipshit

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Lmao youre a moron

So go ahead and tell us...who's better than Jordan?
    bill russell? 11 rings
    magic johnson? 9 finals in 12 seasons

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    yeah im sure you were dissapointed paxson hit that clutch shot to clinch the championship since winning game 7 in phoenix was a forgone conclusion.

you really are a "topmoron"
    wait, who's the guy getting ripped to shreads in this thread by the masses?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

wait, who's the guy getting ripped to shreads in this thread by the masses?
    inthedrink & topmoron.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyone wanting to compare the Heat or any Lakers to MJ let's put things in perspective. Michael Jordan has never lost an NBA final series.

Congrats to Tim Duncan and friends. They're the only other guys who are comparable.
    On top of that, he's never allowed an NBA finals to go to 7 games.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Jordan is not the best 3rd or 4th best player his size or position by a mile though

PickWinnerAllDay

paxson hit the game winning shot that clinched the 1993 finals.

kerr hit the game winning shot that clinched the 1997 finals.

without them jordan is 4-2 at best.
    Crustydouche fails to mention that until that shot, no other Bulls player had even scored in the 4th quarter.

What a god damned idiot. I'm sorry that MJ didn't hit that last 3 and make it so that he was the ONLY Chicago Bull to score in the 4th quarter. That must mean he isn't very good. Thanks for the lesson, crustycumrag.

And I"m sure the most clutch player in NBA history would have just choked in those game 7's, right?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Crustydouche fails to mention that until that shot, no other Bulls player had even scored in the 4th quarter.

What a god damned idiot. I'm sorry that MJ didn't hit that last 3 and make it so that he was the ONLY Chicago Bull to score in the 4th quarter. That must mean he isn't very good. Thanks for the lesson, crustycumrag.
    nice pick on that under, i think theyre still scoring.

so i guess lebron is in jordans class since he does everything except hit the last shot.

youre a clown, brahma.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

crustyme is right about jordan lovers being nervous about lebron winning his first. obviously there is no comparison right now between lebron and mj, lebron is in his prime and we have no idea how his career will end up. and not losing one finals is great and all but since when did losing in the finals equate to not being good

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

And I"m sure the most clutch player in NBA history would have just choked in those game 7's, right?

Crusty is so stupid, it hurts!

nice ownage

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

On top of that, he's never allowed an NBA finals to go to 7 games.
    "he" never allowed? cause paxson and kerr had nothing to do with that, huh?

stick to your unders... at least you know what youre talking about... well once every 20 picks or so.

PickWinnerAllDay

Crusty is so stupid, it hurts!

nice ownage
    The Bulls were locks to lose both game 7's in Crusty's world. He has some serious hatred for Chicago, he calls it a shit hole every chance he gets. I don't even care what city he supports, it is obvious he is butt hurt as shit. He also conveniently forgets Jordan scored 55 points in the pivotal game 5 in that same series.

PickWinnerAllDay

"he" never allowed? cause paxson and kerr had nothing to do with that, huh?

stick to your unders... at least you know what youre talking about... well once every 20 picks or so.

So it is the guy who hits one shot that got them there instead of the guy who hit dozens of shots?

I think you're basically arguing that unless Jordan could have won the finals 1 on 5, then you win your argument. Is that essentially your point?

PickWinnerAllDay

As for the Lebron James praise... it is a little premature... largely because the Heat role players have played fantastic in this series. Cole has been great, Chalmers has been great, Bosh has been good, Wade has had his moments, Battier has been clutch as shit.

The Heat are going to be the NBA champions... but it is an entire team effort. Jordan has a few championships where he drug the Bulls over the finish line by himself. I'd like to see James win one of those before I'd even put him in MJ's class, but this isn't going to be one of those for James.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    crustyme is right about jordan lovers being nervous about lebron winning his first. obviously there is no comparison right now between lebron and mj, lebron is in his prime and we have no idea how his career will end up. and not losing one finals is great and all but since when did losing in the finals equate to not being good
    when you not only get SWEPT OUT of one series, but you are a NO SHOW altogether in the 4th quarter of the entirety of another 6 game NBA Finals!

and you QUIT on a team in what amounts to be your last game ever for that franchise! QUIT! like a lil girl who has had enough and wants to be taken off the losing team and be put on the winning team in recess

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

The Bulls were locks to lose both game 7's in Crusty's world. He has some serious hatred for Chicago, he calls it a shit hole every chance he gets. I don't even care what city he supports, it is obvious he is butt hurt as shit. He also conveniently forgets Jordan scored 55 points in the pivotal game 5 in that same series.
    im sure you were wiping away tears when paxson and kerr hit those shots...... cause they deprived you of jordan dropping 100 in game 7s and winning by 40.

go transfer 2 pts in hopes of winning an ipad brahma

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    robert horry was 7-0
    also a good point, by the logic used in this thread he must be one of the best players ever

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

As for the Lebron James praise... it is a little premature... largely because the Heat role players have played fantastic in this series. Cole has been great, Chalmers has been great, Bosh has been good, Wade has had his moments, Battier has been clutch as shit.

The Heat are going to be the NBA champions... but it is an entire team effort. Jordan has a few championships where he drug the Bulls over the finish line by himself. I'd like to see James win one of those before I'd even put him in MJ's class, but this isn't going to be one of those for James.
    and in every series besides the Knicks series, when the Heat were losing the series... people started to make threads and start up talk about how LeBron still has NO HELP AROUND HIM... he needs more!

are you fukkn kidding me these forums are hopeless

PickWinnerAllDay

also a good point, by the logic used in this thread he must be one of the best players ever
    Jordan IS the best player ever. Tim Duncan certainly isn't the 2nd best player ever, but it does speak to someone's case if they are the KEY player for their team and never lose in the finals. Robert Horry doesn't fit that build.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

The '94 Bulls would of won the title if not for a couple bad calls it was definitely not all MJ.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave rm18 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gamble

not a chance, cole has barely played and chalmers has been pathetic outside of one game, bosh and wade are shooting some pretty bad percentages as well. lebron has carried them, don't act like its any different than that

PickWinnerAllDay

and in every series besides the Knicks series, when the Heat were losing the series... people started to make threads and start up talk about how LeBron still has NO HELP AROUND HIM... he needs more!

are you fukkn kidding me these forums are hopeless
    Lebron doesn't make players around him better is part of the problem. He doesn't even draw attention away from others as well as he can. Put that is getting a little too in depth.

Without Battier and Chalmers having some great games, Heat might be down 3-1, so all of the Lebron James praise is a little stupid. Hell, Cole changed the momentum and this game with those 2 3's, so James definitely has had enough help.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

one thing you can say about lebron is he reached the finals without a hall of fame sidekick. jordan couldnt even advance past 1st round without pippen.

PickWinnerAllDay

not a chance, cole has barely played and chalmers has been pathetic outside of one game, bosh and wade are shooting some pretty bad percentages as well. lebron has carried them, don't act like its any different than that
    All I know is Heat were down 17 and then Cole hit 2 big 3's and the momentum was shifted, game was tied a few minutes later. We might not even be having this kind of conversation without his 3's.

gamble

Jordan IS the best player ever. Tim Duncan certainly isn't the 2nd best player ever, but it does speak to someone's case if they are the KEY player for their team and never lose in the finals. Robert Horry doesn't fit that build.
    i would agree, however it was stated in this thread that it is duncan/mj then everyone else, which is ridiculous

ChalkyDog

Moron, I disagree. Sonics were probably their toughest of the 6, IMO.

PickWinnerAllDay

one thing you can say about lebron is he reached the finals without a hall of fame sidekick. jordan couldnt even advance past 1st round without pippen.
    yeah, wow, reached the finals. Quite an accomplishment.

gamble

All I know is Heat were down 17 and then Cole hit 2 big 3's and the momentum was shifted, game was tied a few minutes later. We might not even be having this kind of conversation without his 3's.
    just like kerr and paxton hitting big shots also helped, i'm not saying lebron won these by himself, just like you can't say mj did

ChalkyDog

Wade is going Hall. Dude will be playing another 5 years.

He will have multiple rings, a finals MVP.

He is hall bound.

PickWinnerAllDay

just like kerr and paxton hitting big shots also helped, i'm not saying lebron won these by himself, just like you can't say mj did
    Lebron reminded me more of Magic Johnson tonight than MJ anyway, so we're having the wrong discussion anyway. Lebron will never be Jordan even if he does win 6 titles. Because we all know he won't be taking 'the' shots. He'll be deferring.

First 123 Last