bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

HELP! My gf wants to go see Snow White and the Huntsman during Game 4!

What do I tell her?

I've got game 4 tonight, then I've got my poker night tomorrow night and then I've got game 5 thursday, do I tell her I'll take her to this nonsense on friday night (which she aint gonna like bc shes been nuttin in her pants about this garbage ass movie for a couple days) or should I just tell her its fuckin garbage and no human should be forced to sit through that crap!

HELP! Tell me what to do so I can be watching Lebron rapin Durant tonight instead of cokehead Kristen Stewart playin fukin Snow White!

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Buy her 2 tickets so her and her girlfriend can go

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

pay for her & a gay friend of her's tickets and coffee shop after the movie

cheap compromise

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Say its game 4 get in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post

Buy her 2 tickets so her and her girlfriend can go

lol

we are on same wavelength

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

help? Tell her no. That simple. NO.

She either says OK, or doesn't. Either way, you watch the game.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

If you don't man up now you will be fuked later.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Lets be real here bettil..

You don't have a motherfukking girlfriend.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

lol, sucks for you.

Put a video tape in your vcr on ep mode and let it record the game, or record on tivo.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Say its game 4 get in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    help? Tell her no. That simple. NO.

She either says OK, or doesn't. Either way, you watch the game.
    I agree with your logic in theory sir but you have to understand when you enjoy cramming your sweaty balls down your girls throat every night and havin her swallow your bleach/slime you have to be diplomatic to keep things copacetic

In other words you have to lie and deceive rather than just come right out and tellin her FUCKIN HELLLLLLL NO when your bitch actually has the audacity to suggest going to watch fuckin Snow White. Seriously I thought that movie was for like 8 year olds, Im fukin 30 and my girl is 25 what the **** is goin on???

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

I'll be honest...its your mom!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had a girlfriend, Game 4 wouldn't mean s*** to me, because I've seen at least 15 other Game 4s of The Finals in my lifetime. I'm so desperate that I'd just go with her and be happy that someone is willing to go to a movie with me.

And that's exactly why I'm single and have the freedom to watch any game I want tonight.

But, you know, different guys have different standards and different levels of self worth ... I'd man up and tell her to get in the kitchen. It'll probably make her really wet to see you bossing her around like that. lol.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    If I had a girlfriend, Game 4 wouldn't mean s*** to me, because I've seen at least 15 other Game 4s of The Finals in my lifetime. I'm so desperate that I'd just go with her and be happy that someone is willing to go to a movie with me.

And that's exactly why I'm single and have the freedom to watch any game I want tonight.

But, you know, different guys have different standards and different levels of self worth ... I'd man up and tell her to get in the kitchen. It'll probably make her really wet to see you bossing her around like that. lol.
    This is fukking sad. Don't listen to this guy.

You want some advice. Nut on the girls face and tell her it's a baby shower.

Tell her god will punish you for watching snowwhite instead of the NBA finals, and will give you impotence for the rest of your relationship.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell her she has to buy popcorn,cokes and candy.. She wont want to go if she knows she has to spend 40 bucks for that.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    tell her she has to buy popcorn,cokes and candy.. She wont want to go if she knows she has to spend 40 bucks for that.
    Very clever sir, unfortunately I dont exactly know how I would explain that I've decided to reverse the gender roles and let her court me into letting her suck my dick. Hey honey after the movie if you treat me right I might let ya swallow my bleach/slime

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    What do I tell her?

I've got game 4 tonight, then I've got my poker night tomorrow night and then I've got game 5 thursday, do I tell her I'll take her to this nonsense on friday night (which she aint gonna like bc shes been nuttin in her pants about this garbage ass movie for a couple days) or should I just tell her its fuckin garbage and no human should be forced to sit through that crap!

HELP! Tell me what to do so I can be watching Lebron rapin Durant tonight instead of cokehead Kristen Stewart playin fukin Snow White!

what a little bitch...

ChalkyDog

Very clever sir, unfortunately I dont exactly know how I would explain that I've decided to reverse the gender roles and let her court me into letting her suck my dick. Hey honey after the movie if you treat me right I might let ya swallow my bleach/slime
    You are asking for advice on a relationship issue. Sir, you have already reversed gender roles.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    what a little bitch...
    I was insane to agree to this, I am trapped, Im supposed to meet her in an hr 10 mins at the movies, I swear the theater is gonna be fuckin empty absolutely no guy would do this....give me some legitimate outs here guys enough bullshit about just sayin bitch go to the kitchen and wait for me to come shove my dick in ya and tell Snow White to go **** herself as that only works if you look like Brad Pitt.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

there will be other movies, and there will be other game 4s. neither one of you should pressure the other one into doing something you don't want to do.

and "being a man" involves not talking about what you and your girlfriend do in the bedroom.

sorry to be preachy but it's usually a good idea to not type something about your girlfriend/wife/mother/etc that you don't want them to read (you never know what will come back to haunt you)

ChalkyDog

I was insane to agree to this, I am trapped, Im supposed to meet her in an hr 10 mins at the movies, I swear the theater is gonna be fuckin empty absolutely no guy would do this....give me some legitimate outs here guys enough bullshit about just sayin bitch go to the kitchen and wait for me to come shove my dick in ya and tell Snow White to go **** herself as that only works if you look like Brad Pitt.
    No.

Only out you got.

if she can't handle that, shouldn't be wasting your time anyway.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

pretend like you just threw up in the bathroom.... did you ever play hooky from school when you were a kid?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    You are asking for advice on a relationship issue. Sir, you have already reversed gender roles.
    No no no, guys are the only ones that have to try to keep a relationship going. Look if a girl is cute and sucks a good dick and has some snap left in her pussy she has done all she needs to do to keep the relationship going. Also girls are programmed to enjoy cuddling for 62 fukin hours straight while guys like myself want to cuddle for 5 minutes then go watch ESPN

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Put your foot down and tell her like it is. If she cant understand that well she cant understand that.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong place...half of this place are virgins.

My advice is if you value your gf, you'll best try to keep her happy.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wwcbd?

what would chris brown do?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Actually take her on Friday. Mine made me go last weekend and the movie was great.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

just tell her basketball season's almost over and take her tomorrow or something. is this really that big of a deal? c'mon guy don't go soft on chicks, they don't like that shit.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there will be other movies, and there will be other game 4s. neither one of you should pressure the other one into doing something you don't want to do.

and "being a man" involves not talking about what you and your girlfriend do in the bedroom.

sorry to be preachy but it's usually a good idea to not type something about your girlfriend/wife/mother/etc that you don't want them to read (you never know what will come back to haunt you)
    Everyone knows we **** I mean she spends the night half the nights we go out so its pretty obvious but anyway I wont throw in anymore suck and **** metaphors

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Ha what a queer you are

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    just tell her basketball season's almost over and take her tomorrow or something. is this really that big of a deal? c'mon guy don't go soft on chicks, they don't like that shit.
    Thank you for a genuine suggestion this thread was kinda sinking like the Titanic with guys tellin me to punch her in the face and ask her if I look like a bitch

I just called her and told her this and she said she actually wanted to see the game too and is coming over to watch it with me...and who says you cant get good relationship advice on SBR

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Enjoy the movie tonight

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin.mig View Post
    Actually take her on Friday. Mine made me go last weekend and the movie was great.
    I suggested this but she said shes workin friday, no biggie I'll just take her another day, glad to hear its at least tolerable. Nice to have SBR advice that's +EV for a change instead of Brock Landers givin me his daily locks

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

congrats bettilimbroke
    I meant no harm in the comments, I just know how girls would react if and when they see comments that make it seem like they are a cumbucket

12 Last