TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Game 4 OKC VS Heat Public Consensus + MGM Mirage Movement

From my sources...

OKC ML 87%
    OKC Spread 72%
    Over 75%

MGM Mirage has moved to -3 Miami. Opened at -4.

Use the information to make your next wager.

Bless you posters.

TheMoneyShot

Something is up for this game... Guys... 5dimes just posted lines for the first 3 minutes of the game and also 6 minutes...

here are the lines..

Miami -9.5 (1st 3 minutes) +216
    Miami -12.5 (1st 6 minutes) +318

Miami is the play guys... Stern wants this Series 3-1
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave TheMoneyShot 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    From my sources...

OKC ML 87%
    OKC Spread 72%
    Over 75%

MGM Mirage has moved to -3 Miami. Opened at -4.

Use the information to make your next wager.

Bless you posters.

Money is on OKC and the line movement proves that .

What is the great revelation?

TheMoneyShot

WTF... they just took the lines down??

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Money is on OKC and the line movement proves that .

What is the great revelation?
    Unfortunately... it looks like Miami is the play... and also the Under.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Unfortunately... it looks like Miami is the play... and also the Under.
    I don't see it.

I think the game will be very close and whoever executes in the last minute will win.

Hard to wager on a game like that.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

those 5 dimes lines were ridic dude, i saw them right as u posted them, the real lines are up

-1/2

regular lines

don't get crazy now

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

MGM hanging -3 +105....looking right at the board

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

money curious as to what u are doing with that okc la kings parlay, sounds like u r conceding this is going to be 3-1

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Because... once you find the "pattern" the NBA wants... you're Gold. Like JJGOLD. I won 16k last year on Dallas. Everyone and their Mom was on Miami last year. I was nervous as fuk... but once the light shined... it was easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post

Why in the hell would Stern want Cuban and that soft Euro Nowitzki to win a ring? James and the Heat choked, plain and simple.
    For instance... if this series gets back to OKC for Game 6 or Game 7... how many people would be hammering the Heat at +200 - +210?? If Game 6 doesn't hit... they would double up on Game 7.

But if OKC is smart... they wouldn't let up one single minute in that game... Feed off the fans! They just need to take 1 of the next 2 in Miami... and this becomes a major series again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post

I keep saying that the NBA is "Fixed", but it can only be fixed to some extent. Last year Miami choked so horribly no amount of bad reffing could have overturned it. James was literally passing the ball to Juwan Howard and Mario Chalmers EVERY time he got his hands on it. The refs didn't even have the opportunity to fix it Lebron choked so bad. This year is entirely different. The lack of call at the end of game 2 is all the evidence you should need.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here...

LEBRON JAMES IS DESTINED TO NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

He just seems like the kind of guy who gets there... BUT NEVER SEALS THE DEAL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    this is quite interesting how u speak of the pattern the nba wants (something that is probably true if its all rigged).. we are watching a stage show of actors.

the next poster questions why would they want dallas to win.. it was to expose miami as choke jobs and make the lebron hatred fuel.. now everyone wants the young okc team and they KNOW miami will never have a ring and hate them.

beyond that people forget DEFENSE wins titles.. not high scoring offense which miami has proven they CAN slow okc down to an uncomfortable level.. all that 2 scorers over 30 pts a game jazz is dead. okc is fast and young yes.. but the highlight reel stops in the finals and generally in the playoffs and real basketball prevails.

then moneyshot u kinda of become part of the people on the hay ride (public) by saying lebron and miami choke because they did last time.. that is EXACTLY what these actors and stern and vegas wanted u to do and say.. so obviously this time u havent seen the golden pattern yet.

why would people chase on a +200 dog? wont happen.. more likely they would chase on a fav winning at home if this goes back to okc than on a dog.

if they ARE going to chase a dog.. they are doing it now hoping to god that okc wins one in miami.. hence why all the okc game 4 threads and chase game 5.. hello this IS A CHASE<<<< in its essence!

that PATTERN is in front of u pal.

is the public always on favs, no.. but generally speaking home teams and -pts = public love.. especially if a trap is set like okc -2.5 or some craziness.

bottom line is
    miami choked last year FACT
    this year people will bet on the same happening FACT
    which side will u be on .. everyone who thinks lebron is a choke artist/public/media/espn/forums/etc
    or the other side - vegas and the offshore along with stern and nba refs like donnahey

will miami win titles.. sure.. but they had to "scare" people off them in year one to show that "maybe they wont"

pick a side gents

-stash

Beyond all this is hilarious to me that Pinnacle is -3.5 and bovada (a recreational book ) is -3.. It is bad enough when the public loads up on an obvious fav.. but when the public gets ahold of a dog they are in a shit load of trouble.

Tonight will be the blowout we been waiting for.. no more close games and no more miami plays soft when they build a ten point lead early.

OKC gets buried tonight guys.. sorry

gl tonight guys

Miami 101 - Okc 88

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 06-19-12 at 02:56 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave secretstash 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    those 5 dimes lines were ridic dude, i saw them right as u posted them, the real lines are up

-1/2

regular lines

don't get crazy now
    See Sam... you saw them too. 5Dimes was setting something up.... I don't know why they took them down?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    MGM hanging -3 +105....looking right at the board
    Iwin... I think Miami wins... That might be a good line to take.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    money curious as to what u are doing with that okc la kings parlay, sounds like u r conceding this is going to be 3-1
    Yes, I think my parlay is finished. I think Miami wins. This game. Since OKC was favored in the series... and the public loved them as a series favorite.. Plus, no one believes (public) that Miami could win 3 straight... and all the money is on OKC... I have no other choice but to take Miami. Everything is pointing to take Miami...

Stash... you are right. Yes, I know what I said in the past. But, this line movement isn't begging you to take Miami... it's caused by heavy money on OKC.

I'm very sad right now. Someone grab me a fuking tissue.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Mia leading big early will be nothing new.