PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Did you really just post more excuses?

Was he winning when you got banned? Yes or No?

You just said that You agreed that if either quit posting plays the other won. You quit posting plays right? Yes or No
    (or did you magically post plays while banned or let me guess that doesn't count)
    There is a big difference between being banned for 10 days and not being able to post and refusing to post your plays voluntarily for over a month.

Thanks for checking in, now go back to your job a 14 year old in high school can do.

PickWinnerAllDay

Now more excuses?

OMG we changed some rules throughout the challenge and I didn't penalize, I agreed that we could do 5 unit plays...

Any more excuses?
    The rules we had were if someone quit on the challenge, the other person won.

So who won? I didn't quit on the challenge, I'm still doing it.

So who won? That was a rule we put in place? So who won?

Should I go ask a high schooler?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

he didnt quit you did when you got back from your banning. the post is there im sure i can find it if i do you leave the board for a month deal????

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    he didnt quit you did when you got back from your banning. the post is there im sure i can find it if i do you leave the board for a month deal????
    Sometimes I try to have conversations with you, but you are literally mentally challenged so it is extremely difficult.

The challenge is continuing. If he wants to not pick, fine, but that is a loss by our rules.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The rules we had were if someone quit on the challenge, the other person won.

So who won? I didn't quit on the challenge, I'm still doing it.

So who won? That was a rule we put in place? So who won?

Should I go ask a high schooler?

LOL...Have you ever lost anything in your life, or does mommy and daddy just say good job champ you won.

Why not look at the scenario that I posted.

He showed up the next few days after you were banned (which no one confirmed you actually were) and posted plays...He then realized you weren't coming back and stopped posting plays.

You come back on here and say he quit...You actually expected him to keep posting his plays in that thread by himself for the rest of the year?

Yes go ask a high schooler, they'll probably agree.

You can't possibly think that if we both were supposed to show up somewhere every day and then out of no where, 1 stops showing up and there is no reasoning as to why, that I will continue to show up each day after I realize he's not coming back....I would think our challenge or agreement is over with.

But of course, not you, the kid who's never lost and has an excuse for everything.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

when you got back you said you werent going to continue. in my eyes thats quitting now 3 weeks later you want to restart the challenge????

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL...Have you ever lost anything in your life, or does mommy and daddy just say good job champ you won.

Why not look at the scenario that I posted.

He showed up the next few days after you were banned (which no one confirmed you actually were) and posted plays...He then realized you weren't coming back and stopped posting plays.

You come back on here and say he quit...You actually expected him to keep posting his plays in that thread by himself for the rest of the year?

Yes go ask a high schooler, they'll probably agree.

You can't possibly think that if we both were supposed to show up somewhere every day and then out of no where, 1 stops showing up and there is no reasoning as to why, that I will continue to show up each day after I realize he's not coming back..
    The reality is, the challenge could still easily continue if he would agree. At least we can both agree on that.

The fact that he refuses is a sign he doesn't think he could win. That being said, he is breaking a rule by quitting. We both know that, you're just being an idiot for the sake of being an idiot and we both know that. Thanks for playing though.

PickWinnerAllDay

when you got back you said you werent going to continue. in my eyes thats quitting now 3 weeks later you want to restart the challenge????
    Like I said, voluntarily going a month without picks is the day he forfeits the challenge. We didn't say picks had to be every day or even every week, but we did say not making picks for an extended time period voluntarily was a loss. And he agreed.

By our rules, he quit. He lost. Simple as that.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I posted plays for a day or so before I realized you were banned. Mods don't notify me when Kerry gets banned. I don't even know what the jackass did.

Once I knew he was banned I stopped posting because the challenge would have lost all legitimacy. If we start back up its still not legitimate because we are catering to Kerry being the dumbass poster he is for getting banned nonstop.

All that matters is that I won the challenge by like 15 units and on top of that i posted dozens more plays. PWAD is a joke, he even pm'd me begging to post plays again.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I posted plays for a day or so before I realized you were banned. Mods don't notify me when Kerry gets banned. I don't even know what the jackass did.

Once I knew he was banned I stopped posting because the challenge would have lost all legitimacy. If we start back up its still not legitimate because we are catering to Kerry being the dumbass poster he is for getting banned nonstop.

All that matters is that I won the challenge by like 15 units and on top of that i posted dozens more plays. PWAD is a joke, he even pm'd me begging to post plays again.
    So let me get this straight, you think you won a year long challenge in 2 months, the 2 months that happened to be when your best sport were going on?

I'm not going to get banned anymore, so continue the challenge or you lost. Simple as that. I will continue it and pass you in units and then you won't even be able to say you quit while ahead.

PickWinnerAllDay

And by the way baby back bitch, no one buys this shit. You're quitting because you're worried I'll get banned again?

We all know you're quitting because you're in the lead and know you will lose over the course of a whole year. Even the dip shit college drop outs all about the $$$ and ngates KNOW this. They are just trolling. Ngates has called you a bitch before for trying to get that over after the game was 3-0 already counted in the first!

Stupid jersey gutter trash bitch.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

when you got back from your banning he wanted to continue and told you so and you refused to do so. THAT IS QUITTING! all of a sudden now AFTER basketball season is over you want to continue because he has admitted that he isnt a good baseball handicapper. YOU SIR HAVE LOST THE CONTEST IT IS OFFICIAL T WIZZLE SPANKED THAT ASS!!!!!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

The reality is, the challenge could still easily continue if he would agree. At least we can both agree on that.

The fact that he refuses is a sign he doesn't think he could win. That being said, he is breaking a rule by quitting. We both know that, you're just being an idiot for the sake of being an idiot and we both know that. Thanks for playing though.

Tell me how I'm being an idiot?

You run around saying you won the challenge fair and square. And that he backed out of your guys challenge.

Now I know this sounds like a broken record BUT...You up and left posting here, and he kept posting a few days after until he realized you had quit...Therefore he stopped posting plays...That someone makes you think that he just quit and makes you the winner "fair and square"

Do you really believe that and did you really expect him to keep posting when he had NO IDEA THAT YOU'RE NAME COULD OF BEEN BANNED FOREVER, you know that has happened before, so it isn't a longshot.

You are fukkin delusional.

I wonder if you actually believe half the things you say on here.

PickWinnerAllDay

when you got back from your banning he wanted to continue and told you so and you refused to do so. THAT IS QUITTING! all of a sudden now AFTER basketball season is over you want to continue because he has admitted that he isnt a good baseball handicapper. YOU SIR HAVE LOST THE CONTEST IT IS OFFICIAL T WIZZLE SPANKED THAT ASS!!!!!
    Sorry, you have the education of a 1st grade student so is it really even worth reading your posts?

We agreed that no one could quit. He quit. I am still posting plays. Someone can't quit and then post plays. Actions speak louder than words, I Never quit the challenge, he has. He lost. Sorry. But instead of worrying about online challenges, why don't you go take care of your 3 kids? Jesus Christ. Grow the fukk up, you are 36 and act like you are 8. Just because you have the brain capacity and intelligence of an 8 year old doesn't mean you can spend your entire day trolling the internet.

PickWinnerAllDay

Tell me how I'm being an idiot?

You run around saying you won the challenge fair and square. And that he backed out of your guys challenge.

Now I know this sounds like a broken record BUT...You up and left posting here, and he kept posting a few days after until he realized you had quit...Therefore he stopped posting plays...That someone makes you think that he just quit and makes you the winner "fair and square"

Do you really believe that and did you really expect him to keep posting when he had NO IDEA THAT YOU'RE NAME COULD OF BEEN BANNED FOREVER, you know that has happened before, so it isn't a longshot.

You are fukkin delusional.

I wonder if you actually believe half the things you say on here.
    We both know that a year long challenge has no winner if someone quits after 2 months and their best sport is complete.

We both know that.

The challenge either gets continued by T-wizzle with his healthy lead currently, or no one won. It is pretty simple and we both know that to be true.

The fact I want it to be continued and the fact he doesn't is very telling though. We both know that too.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why does this Kerry idiot kid think I'm from jersey? wrong again.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Why does this Kerry idiot kid think I'm from jersey? wrong again.
    The reality is, if you were so confident in your ability to beat me, you'd continue the challenge.

You even said you wanted my picks to fade me. All of my picks would be in our thread so you could.

You can't worm your way out of this pal. If you thought you'd win after 4 more months of baseball and college football and NFL and college basketball, you'd still be picking.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Sorry, you have the education of a 1st grade student so is it really even worth reading your posts?

We agreed that no one could quit. He quit. I am still posting plays. Someone can't quit and then post plays. Actions speak louder than words, I Never quit the challenge, he has. He lost. Sorry. But instead of worrying about online challenges, why don't you go take care of your 3 kids? Jesus Christ. Grow the fukk up, you are 36 and act like you are 8. Just because you have the brain capacity and intelligence of an 8 year old doesn't mean you can spend your entire day trolling the internet.
    i have time to kill before my sons prom and proving you are a loser is a good waste of time

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

We both know that a year long challenge has no winner if someone quits after 2 months and their best sport is complete.

We both know that.

The challenge either gets continued by T-wizzle with his healthy lead currently, or no one won. It is pretty simple and we both know that to be true.

The fact I want it to be continued and the fact he doesn't is very telling though. We both know that too.

You keep ignoring the "broken record" part.

You stopped posting without a reason...How was he to know what was going on with you?

You really expected him to keep making plays for 300 more days, while, you could've never posted here again?

He stopped posting plays, because you were nowhere to be found, therefore you claim yourself the winner?

YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT....(who cares about the other shit of "ohh im trying to keep the challenge going")

PickWinnerAllDay

You keep ignoring the "broken record" part.

You stopped posting without a reason...How was he to know what was going on with you?

You really expected him to keep making plays for 300 more days, while, you could've never posted here again?

He stopped posting plays, because you were nowhere to be found, therefore you claim yourself the winner?

YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT....(who cares about the other shit of "ohh im trying to keep the challenge going")
    Challenge continues with both people making picks or there is no winner. We both know that is true/fair/valid/correct. Why you continue to argue despite that is a mystery.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Challenge continues with both people making picks or there is no winner. We both know that is true/fair/valid/correct. Why you continue to argue despite that is a mystery.

But I thought You won fair and square, because he stopped posting after you were gone for X amount of days.

The mystery is still how you consider yourself the "fair and square" winner?

The timeline went like this.

Both posting on this day.
    Kerry doesn't post - T-wizzle post.
    Kery doesn't post - T-wizzle posts.
    T-wizzle wonders what happens to kerry posts a play still.
    Neither post a play anymore.
    Kerry claims he won because t-wizzle stopped posting first.

Makes sense, fair and square.

PickWinnerAllDay

But I thought You won fair and square, because he stopped posting after you were gone for X amount of days.

The mystery is still how you consider yourself the "fair and square" winner?

The timeline went like this.

Both posting on this day.
    Kerry doesn't post - T-wizzle post.
    Kery doesn't post - T-wizzle posts.
    T-wizzle wonders what happens to kerry posts a play still.
    Neither post a play anymore.
    Kerry claims he won because t-wizzle stopped posting first.

Makes sense, fair and square.
    Is your Daddy okay with such a long lunch break? Get back to work, kid.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL....

ohh yea, my arms are bigger than yours!!!1

Look I have awesome responses as well, because I'm a dipshit too!!!!!!!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well at least gates has a job, while you just call daddy and say load up my bank account please thank you daddy

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL....

ohh yea, my arms are bigger than yours!!!1

Look I have awesome responses as well, because I'm a dipshit too!!!!!!!!

You apparently are a dipshit considering you've been insulting me for the help I've received from my parents and you have received substantially more from yours.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You apparently are a dipshit considering you've been insulting me for the help I've received from my parents and you have received substantially more from yours.

WOW.

Now because I've used my parents water and ate their food a few times a week...That's substantially more than someone who's been given everything they have?

Delusional. It's ok. I'll agree with you.

First 12