opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    My bad, Opie. I didn't realize you and Sweep had given each other the secret handjob...errr, handshake and commenced with the mindless storytelling typically reserved for prepubescent boys. Next time if you could preface your wholly contrived interactions with some sort of warning it'd go a long way to keeping everyone on the same page, so to speak.

Carry on, Grand Unpaid Poo-bah of the Fantasy Sports Subforum.
    Yeah, that could work. Or....maybe you could not have to write a multiple paragraph soliloquy attempting to debunk every post I make, regardless of whether or not you are even remotely familiar with the particular subject!!

Either way would work, I guess.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bad, Opie. I didn't realize you and Sweep had given each other the secret handjob...errr, handshake and commenced with the mindless storytelling typically reserved for prepubescent boys. Next time if you could preface your wholly contrived interactions with some sort of warning it'd go a long way to keeping everyone on the same page, so to speak.

Carry on, Grand Unpaid Poo-bah of the Fantasy Sports Subforum.

Shit I thought I was gonna have to wake up tomorrow to throw the dirt back in.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah, that could work. Or....maybe you could not have to write a multiple paragraph soliloquy attempting to debunk every post I make, regardless of whether or not you are even remotely familiar with the particular subject!!

Either way would work, I guess.
    Opie, just a heads up, a soliloquy is a literary/dramatic device which exposes one character thinking to himself, much as the voice-overs done by Fred Savage in The Wonders Years did. What I'm doing with you here is clearly dialogue, where we are exchanging our thoughts in a back-and-forth known as conversation.

I know appearing erudite is important to you, so I didn't want you to continue using the word soliloquy improperly.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Opie, just a heads up, a soliloquy is a literary/dramatic device which exposes one character thinking to himself, much as the voice-overs done by Fred Savage in The Wonders Years did. What I'm doing with you here is clearly dialogue, where we are exchanging our thoughts in a back-and-forth known as conversation.

I know appearing erudite is important to you, so I didn't want you to continue using the word soliloquy improperly.
    Are you like some sort of intellectual machine, you sir are probably the smartest person I have met on the Internet. (no sarcasm)

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Are you like some sort of intellectual machine, you sir are probably the smartest person I have met on the Internet. (no sarcasm)

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Opie.

Nothing wrong with coming in second pal.

opie1988

While I appreciate your candor, I have to disagree. I'd say 90% of what you write could easily be called a soliloquy, because I truthfully believe you may be the only one reading it.

I know your rancor with me stems from my conservative stance on gay marriage. It is my hope that we can put our differences aside, and find a common ground.

But let's try for that tomorrow. I gotta get to sleep.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

RS you would school me at just about anything else but if you are right here it seems I have used the word incorrectly in the past

FML

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Far from it, Frizzelli.

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just another flawed human being who too often finds himself making poor choices based on incomplete information. However, in a venue such as an internet forum, I can utilize my strengths in logic and rhetoric to find an occasional advantage in exposing fallacies or double-speak with a bit of a literary flourish.

That's all you're seeing here, although I often wish I could live up to the reverence you grace me with tonight.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

You might want to check post #16 in this very thread. You have a tendency to deflect criticism with comparisons of your earning potential to that of your detractors very quickly in most arguments. It's become so familiar to you that this time it only took 37 minutes for you to forget you'd done it.

I'm sure you'll retort with a semantic argument about how comparing your earning potential to someone else's isn't a boast about wealth, but by using an open-ended metric such as personal wealth, they become intrinsically identical. No one is ever wealthy or poor except in comparison to someone else, that's why your beloved Bible starts in quickly with admonitions against coveting others' possessions.
    you are trying way too hard son

just be yourself, no need to try to win every argument

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys have too much time on your hands
    Let it come to you
    Be your own man

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

what is tt warrior doing? lol

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Christ, what the hell did I start here...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Christ, what the hell did I start here...
    yeah kind of went off on a tangent or two huh?

jjgold

Sweep you need a beating

I am going to whip you in the beach with my belt and embarrass you in front of all the chicks

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sweep you need a beating

I am going to whip you in the beach with my belt and embarrass you in front of all the chicks
    When JJ wakes up can you please have him reply. Thanks.

First off, he always calls me "sweeper" not sweep...2nd of all he does not wear a belt, he strickly rolls in sweats, 3rd of all he does not leave his house so the beach is surely out of the question.

Do your fukkin homework guy

So ghoster if you would like out yourself for the fraud poster you are I would be glad to beat the snot outa you

JJ- call me when you get up, thanks.

-Sweeper

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Thats a good one!

You wanna know what else is funny? The fact that I make more in the 30 mins a week I put in at the Fantasy Forum than you make all month.

Keep 'em coming, pal.
    You're right 88, I cant compete with a born stunna. Dads oil set u up for life. Why dont you take some of that cash and buy a sense of humor
    Wasnt a personal attack pal.

jjgold

Classic thread sweeper

opie1988

You're right 88, I cant compete with a born stunna. Dads oil set u up for life. Why dont you take some of that cash and buy a sense of humor
    Wasnt a personal attack pal.

Ok. Couple of quick things.....

1) I'm white, so I have no idea what the fukk you just said in this post.

2) you're white too. And no matter how many caps you wear with the bill straight & still covered with the stickers on it, that's never gonna change, pal.

Now I want you to bend that fukkin bill of that cap, put that fukkin cigarette out, and repost that using verbiage an aryan can understand.

I'm not asking here, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie is the man.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweeper just got his shit pushed in.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Ok. Couple of quick things.....

1) I'm white, so I have no idea what the fukk you just said in this post.

2) you're white too. And no matter how many caps you wear with the bill straight & still covered with the stickers on it, that's never gonna change, pal.

Now I want you to bend that fukkin bill of that cap, put that fukkin cigarette out, and repost that using verbiage an aryan can understand.

I'm not asking here, pal.
    Sorry 88, didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up this early. You have a good day sir.

opie1988

Sorry 88, didnt mean to get your panties all bunched up this early. You have a good day sir.
    All in fun, Sweeps. You know you're my boy.

Where is L-kid? Banned?!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

All in fun, Sweeps. You know you're my boy.

Where is L-kid? Banned?!
    Working hard, business picked up....He's around. Will pass along your regards.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie shut your hillbillie wedneck ass up pal. I cant wait to go to the bash so I can smash your ******* hammerhead ass into the sands poker table. Right here comes a post about how I wont show because I cant afford it. **** you you white punk bitch made prick you right I CANT afford it so Ill just robb your ass and go shopping on your behest.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Opie shut your hillbillie wedneck ass up pal. I cant wait to go to the bash so I can smash your ******* hammerhead ass into the sands poker table. Right here comes a post about how I wont show because I cant afford it. **** you you white punk bitch made prick you right I CANT afford it so Ill just robb your ass and go shopping on your behest.

WTF?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

FACED 36 AND I FELT LIKE MACHO MAN....
    IMA FUCKIN BiTCH AND I DARE YA COME SEE ME

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Jesus, this thread took several left fukkin turns. WTF MIkeeee!!!!!!! Get back in here Milwaukee, this shits getting really f'in strange pal!!

jjgold

Opie dont go to the bash
    They are out to get you

Not joking

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

POTM is stronger than ever... Most prestrege award in life.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

ok i'm back to settle things down

to quote jackie moon

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

lostbr is black fo' sho

represent!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post

Uhhh....not sure what any of that nonsense meant? Lost....are you a colored fellow? I certainly hope so.

So basically, you made that post to tell me that you're poor?

Ok. Cool, man. Good luck with that.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Opie scared to death right now

Mods lock this thread its out of hand

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    you are trying way too hard son

just be yourself, no need to try to win every argument
    I find it interesting that you'd think I was trying at all, Zeta. You've been around me long enough to know that posts like those are the intellectual equivalent of a stroll in the park for me, masturbation takes more effort than a couple quick paragraphs exposing someone's logical fallacies.

Tell me, were you trying too hard when you were lying to books about your P2P deposit fees to scrounge an extra $25 for your bankroll? Or how about when you admitted to having to cheat to pass one of the college classes you needed for your bachelor's degree? Of course not, scamming and scheming comes naturally to you, and you enjoy doing what you're good at. In the same way, I enjoy the mental exercise of busting Opie's chops, because he makes it so easy for anyone with a clue.

First 123 Last