Everyone should be on okc it's clearly fixed

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already on it...........

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

rigged to a point, but no matter how much there are times when teams can beat the refs no matter how one sided.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

If you think the NBA is rigged <<----
    Explain 4th foul on Durant when Thunder was up by 10 wise guy.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

mack , over 1/2 the board said it is fixed last night Those people should spend all day today shipping $$$ offshore or getting an increase from their Local

Then make a killing w/OKC

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4732

I do, and I am. Game 3 $200 ML, Game 4 $400 ML, Game 5 $800. If I lose all 3 I will be buried and hate the NBA even more than I do now. It will also prove why martingale is a stupid betting strategy. Conventional thinking goes out the window when the game is fixed.

Sam Odom

pronk , cash in on the fix buddy - NO WAY a rigged NBA will let the Finals end with ONLY 5 games

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I think the NBA is rigged. And accordingly the play should be MIA in games 3, 4, and 5. It's not about the quantity of games, it's about the eventual champion. They have 13 - 16 more years to market Durant, Westbrook, Harden. The window on Lebron, Wade, Bosh is significantly shorter.

The NBA is rigged. I already won game 3 with relative ease. I will also win games 4 and 5. MIAMI in 5.

Sam Odom

Spar

Money is what makes the world turn

How much $$$ would the NBA lose with a 5gm series vs 7gm one ?

RichieRacks
    RichieRacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

If you people genuinely think the NBA is rigged, then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BETTING ON IT? Are you people seriously mentally retarded or something?

Just because you're struggling to break-even and suck at betting doesn't mean the NBA is fixed.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Agreed, but scary as NBA needs Labron James to be poster boy. I just prefer it to be a poster that he always chokes..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRacks View Post
    If you people genuinely think the NBA is rigged, then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BETTING ON IT? Are you people seriously mentally retarded or something?

Just because you're struggling to break-even and suck at betting doesn't mean the NBA is fixed.
    Because... once you find the "pattern" the NBA wants... you're Gold. Like JJGOLD. I won 16k last year on Dallas. Everyone and their Mom was on Miami last year. I was nervous as fuk... but once the light shined... it was easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: okbyme123

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Because... once you find the "pattern" the NBA wants... you're Gold.

SparJMU

You are not understanding a very valuable concept here. Try reading the posts in this thread again.

The NBA is totally rigged. MIA ML last night was the easiest bet of the year. Surprise surprise there were legitimate phantom calls, and every close call went in favor of Miami. Wow who could have seen that coming?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Because... once you find the "pattern" the NBA wants... you're Gold. Like JJGOLD. I won 16k last year on Dallas. Everyone and their Mom was on Miami last year. I was nervous as fuk... but once the light shined... it was easy.
    Why in the hell would Stern want Cuban and that soft Euro Nowitzki to win a ring? James and the Heat choked, plain and simple.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

okc will win it next year .

no way miami lose 2 finals in 2 years.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I think the NBA is fixed, but that still doesn't tell me whether the refs are going to cheat for the Thunder in game 4 or game 5.

Thunder down 3-1 and then Lebron losing 3 straight would make for a helluva storyline and a lot of intrigue into next year. Maybe Stern will go that route.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

PickWinnerAllDay

And if the Thunder win game 4, then you should just put your bank roll on Miami in game 5. Stern won't let Thunder go up 3-2 and then 2 in OKC... would be too tough to fix both games without someone knowing.

Then again, I'm not gonna touch it either way. Unintelligent players, possibly crooked officiating. No thanks.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is actually good strategy. However, if too much action is on OKC and game becomes lopsided then that could change everything. Although it's not likely because surely many will still bet Heat.

I have the Heat in 6 or 7 and would be suprised if OKC doesn't win another game or perhaps 2

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Spar

Money is what makes the world turn

How much $$$ would the NBA lose with a 5gm series vs 7gm one ?
    Sam, please correct me if I am wrong, but the NBA itself makes most of its money from TV contracts, which are negotiated for multiple years at a time. Two more games in Oklahoma means the Oklahoma owners will make more money on ticket sales, parking, concessions, etc, but the NBA doesn't care about that. The next time ABC is deciding how much they want to pay for the rights to air the NBA Finals, do you think they would rather sponsor a team from Miami with the most polarizing player in all of sports, or do you think they want a small market team from Oklahoma? I read that the Boston-Miami game was the highest rated playoff game ever. Maybe I misread it and it was the highest rated conference finals game, but either way the NBA knows full well that Miami is their money maker. They don't make money if Miami has to play two more games this year. They make money if Miami is the NBA's top dog.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Miami wins

TheMoneyShot

For instance... if this series gets back to OKC for Game 6 or Game 7... how many people would be hammering the Heat at +200 - +210?? If Game 6 doesn't hit... they would double up on Game 7.

But if OKC is smart... they wouldn't let up one single minute in that game... Feed off the fans! They just need to take 1 of the next 2 in Miami... and this becomes a major series again.

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Why in the hell would Stern want Cuban and that soft Euro Nowitzki to win a ring? James and the Heat choked, plain and simple.
    I keep saying that the NBA is "Fixed", but it can only be fixed to some extent. Last year Miami choked so horribly no amount of bad reffing could have overturned it. James was literally passing the ball to Juwan Howard and Mario Chalmers EVERY time he got his hands on it. The refs didn't even have the opportunity to fix it Lebron choked so bad. This year is entirely different. The lack of call at the end of game 2 is all the evidence you should need.

TheMoneyShot

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

LEBRON JAMES IS DESTINED TO NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

He just seems like the kind of guy who gets there... BUT NEVER SEALS THE DEAL!!!

SparJMU

Also Sam, if they were trying to rig this series for longevity (which I don't think makes sense based on my explanation above) they would not have rigged game 2 so blatantly. Game 2 showed us all very early on that the refs have been instructed to favor Miami. I don't see any reason why that will change in games 4 and 5.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sharp post, Sam. Already leaning that way.

I am simply trying to determine if they let it get obvious and let OKC win now, or let them come back in game 5 and 6. Adds slightly more drama.

Either way, the chase should work.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Holy crap, this post is mentally handicapped.

Why bet on fixed game, the guy says. It is stupid to bet on a fixed game, the guy says.

The mob agree's, pal.

Sam Odom

If a fix is in and no one knows which way the fix is fixed then there is no fix

PickWinnerAllDay

The only difference in betting on a fixed game and betting on a real game is that you are counting on someone else to bring the bet through for you.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Sharp post, Sam.

thanks buddy

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually if I was rigged Miami would win game 4, because Ratings would increase with them having a chance to win.

PickWinnerAllDay

Sam, take that picture down before I put you on my ignore list. If I wanted to look at chimps I'd go to the Lincoln Park Zoo.

Sam Odom

PWAD

King James made me some good $$$ last night -- I'm in debt to him

He will be removed when I get back from vacation

123 Last