secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Because... once you find the "pattern" the NBA wants... you're Gold. Like JJGOLD. I won 16k last year on Dallas. Everyone and their Mom was on Miami last year. I was nervous as fuk... but once the light shined... it was easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post

Why in the hell would Stern want Cuban and that soft Euro Nowitzki to win a ring? James and the Heat choked, plain and simple.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here...

LEBRON JAMES IS DESTINED TO NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

He just seems like the kind of guy who gets there... BUT NEVER SEALS THE DEAL!!!
    this is quite interesting how u speak of the pattern the nba wants (something that is probably true if its all rigged).. we are watching a stage show of actors.

the next poster questions why would they want dallas to win.. it was to expose miami as choke jobs and make the lebron hatred fuel.. now everyone wants the young okc team and they KNOW miami will never have a ring and hate them.

beyond that people forget DEFENSE wins titles.. not high scoring offense which miami has proven they CAN slow okc down to an uncomfortable level.. all that 2 scorers over 30 pts a game jazz is dead. okc is fast and young yes.. but the highlight reel stops in the finals and generally in the playoffs and real basketball prevails.

then moneyshot u kinda of become part of the people on the hay ride (public) by saying lebron and miami choke because they did last time.. that is EXACTLY what these actors and stern and vegas wanted u to do and say.. so obviously this time u havent seen the golden pattern yet.

why would people chase on a +200 dog? wont happen.. more likely they would chase on a fav winning at home if this goes back to okc than on a dog.

if they ARE going to chase a dog.. they are doing it now hoping to god that okc wins one in miami.. hence why all the okc game 4 threads and chase game 5.. hello this IS A CHASE<<<< in its essence!

that PATTERN is in front of u pal.

is the public always on favs, no.. but generally speaking home teams and -pts = public love.. especially if a trap is set like okc -2.5 or some craziness.

bottom line is
    miami choked last year FACT
    this year people will bet on the same happening FACT
    which side will u be on .. everyone who thinks lebron is a choke artist/public/media/espn/forums/etc
    or the other side - vegas and the offshore along with stern and nba refs like donnahey

will miami win titles.. sure.. but they had to "scare" people off them in year one to show that "maybe they wont"

pick a side gents

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 06-18-12 at 01:21 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY, and Mug

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    PWAD

King James made me some good $$$ last night -- I'm in debt to him

He will be removed when I get back from vacation
    Your indebtedness is to the wrong person, may I suggest a better picture:

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Your indebtedness is to the wrong person, may I suggest a better picture:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hope your right

I need Okl City bad to even this up

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

some of you act like a finals series has never gone 4 or 5 games before. yes, they're all rigged to go 6 or 7..... oh wait

refs will sway an outcome in certain ways, but they can't make a team's jumpshots fall that night. the fixes also aren't as blatant or heavy-handed as they used to be, because refs are scrutinized so much more harshly now. they risk losing too much $ if the common viewer thinks it's all set up. the NBA does not "know" who is going to win game 4, as much as some of you want to believe they do

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i've said this time and time again. wait for live betting. either miami or okc will go on a run in first or second quarter, then bet on the losing team. you'll get way better numbers than 3.5 either way. these two teams will not get blown out...

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    And if the Thunder win game 4, then you should just put your bank roll on Miami in game 5. Stern won't let Thunder go up 3-2 and then 2 in OKC... would be too tough to fix both games without someone knowing.

Then again, I'm not gonna touch it either way. Unintelligent players, possibly crooked officiating. No thanks.
    Miami hasn't lost back-to-back games at home all season if they manage to lose Game 4 on Tuesday night

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    some of you act like a finals series has never gone 4 or 5 games before. yes, they're all rigged to go 6 or 7..... oh wait

refs will sway an outcome in certain ways, but they can't make a team's jumpshots fall that night. the fixes also aren't as blatant or heavy-handed as they used to be, because refs are scrutinized so much more harshly now. they risk losing too much $ if the common viewer thinks it's all set up. the NBA does not "know" who is going to win game 4, as much as some of you want to believe they do
    Exactly, in the last 13 NBA Finals there have been 2 4-0 sweeps and 4 4-1 finishes, so 6 out of the last 13 times the NBA Finals has ended within 5 games....but of course these idiots still think the NBA is fixed

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You guys are failiing to take in account, when looking at those finals trends, how easy it is to "rigg" a game between two teams so evenly matched.

OKC v. Heat is a one to two possession win at most, every game. One call here and there changes a lot.

These games are being more massaged a certain direction.

The value in this series is on the ML.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

There is lots of stupid on SBR.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Who's grabbing +145 ?

Did you get a better # ??

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I think the NBA is fixed, but that still doesn't tell me whether the refs are going to cheat for the Thunder in game 4 or game 5.

Thunder down 3-1 and then Lebron losing 3 straight would make for a helluva storyline and a lot of intrigue into next year. Maybe Stern will go that route.

I hope he isn't that retarded..

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

OKC ML

No NOT bet over a 1/3 of bankroll

If OKC loses Gm4 then double your bet on OKC ML Gm5 - If you win Gm4 STOP

If you think the NBA is rigged <<---- The above is a
    I'm lost because the Thunder will not win game 4 or 5

bureK
    OKCity

Fukk hell this thread just made me forget about betting on this Finals. Fukked up situation and everyone have diffirent opinions.

GJ

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post

Fukked up situation and everyone have different opinions.

If a fix is in and no one knows which way the fix is fixed then there is no fix

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

saying its "rigged" is just an excuse for crybabies when they lose

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Scott Foster, Mike Callahan, Bill Kennedy. This crew hands out technicals, but I don't think you'll see ticky tack fouls on the perimeter.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the key game in any NBA Final, the 4th when one team is up, 2-1.
    They do NOT want it to go 3-1.
    Fans, sponsors lose interest.
    If it goes to 2-2, it ensures 1,000 times more interest.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    It ensures two more games.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    The 2-2 game is exciting because the series is tied.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    After that, it is 3-2 and the next game is exciting, one team can win it all, the other can tie it.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    If it goes 3-3, then you get another game.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    The 2-1 game is the key, they do not care as much if it gets to 3-2, the team with 3 wins can win.
    James and Wade will have 2 fouls by the first TV time out. Three by halftime. One will pick up his fourth early in 3rd quarter. They will both be running down the court with that "WTF" look on their faces.
    And, to boot, The THunder are damn good.
    BIG NIGHT:
    Thunder + 3.5, HUGE, PLUS a LARGE bet on THE THUNDER money line.

Mjh702
    Mjh702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

LEBRON JAMES IS DESTINED TO NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

He just seems like the kind of guy who gets there... BUT NEVER SEALS THE DEAL!!!
    My feeling EXACTLY

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Actually if I was rigged Miami would win game 4, because Ratings would increase with them having a chance to win.
    They will get their chance because Miami is winning one of these next two games, period. It will be 3-2 going back to OKC. The league wants Miami to win in a major way. The marketing dollars between Miami and OKC is off the charts. The NBA doesn't sell backpacks, they sell sizzle. Do the math.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Explain 4th foul on Durant when Thunder was up by 10 wise guy.
    he went for the pump fake and fouled Wade, are you blind? Two other calls on Durant were BS though.

bureK
    OKCity

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    They will get their chance because Miami is winning one of these next two games, period. It will be 3-2 going back to OKC. The league wants Miami to win in a major way. The marketing dollars between Miami and OKC is off the charts. The NBA doesn't sell backpacks, they sell sizzle. Do the math.
    Same story as last year. And what happened?

Miami lost like dogsh1t

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    There is lots of stupid on SBR.
    Just like that grammar.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

There is nothing wrong with the grammar whatsoever. Short and to the point as well.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

the nba IS fixed. therefore, the more important question is IF YOU WERE DAVIS STERN, would you want miami to go up 3-1 and then start an okc comeback, or do you want it to go 2-2 and play it out?

whoever can figure out which one makes more sense for the NBA, will win money.

personally, i think the nba is going to bury all the OKC chasers and have miami go up 3-1 before starting an okc comeback.

Sam Odom

"personally, i think the nba is going to bury all the OKC chasers..."

4th , you contradicted yourself keeping in mind the this thread is about games 4 and 5

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

OKC ML

No NOT bet over a 1/3 of bankroll

If OKC loses Gm4 then double your bet on OKC ML Gm5 - If you win Gm4 STOP

If you think the NBA is rigged <<---- The above is a
    Sammy ... they had us dead 2 weeks ago. Fkm. Cheers brother. OK you convinced me based on one simple fact. They (Stern and Baldy) will NOT miss the revenue of a weekend game and allow this to end on Thur. I'm IN.

show me the $
    Update your status
    show me the $'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

miami will be up 3-1 and fade em on game 5 and 6. i think that miami will win game 7 in oklahoma.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    This is the key game in any NBA Final, the 4th when one team is up, 2-1.
    They do NOT want it to go 3-1.
    Fans, sponsors lose interest.
    If it goes to 2-2, it ensures 1,000 times more interest.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    It ensures two more games.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    The 2-2 game is exciting because the series is tied.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    After that, it is 3-2 and the next game is exciting, one team can win it all, the other can tie it.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    If it goes 3-3, then you get another game.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    The 2-1 game is the key, they do not care as much if it gets to 3-2, the team with 3 wins can win.
    James and Wade will have 2 fouls by the first TV time out. Three by halftime. One will pick up his fourth early in 3rd quarter. They will both be running down the court with that "WTF" look on their faces.
    And, to boot, The THunder are damn good.
    BIG NIGHT:
    Thunder + 3.5, HUGE, PLUS a LARGE bet on THE THUNDER money line.
    yeah bro, sports betting is so easy and predictable

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

"personally, i think the nba is going to bury all the OKC chasers..."

4th , you contradicted yourself keeping in mind the this thread is about games 4 and 5

i meant that people who began chasing okc winning 1 of games 3 or 4 (which a ton of people did) just got buried because they lost em both.

my post was spot on to be honest man

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by show me the $ View Post

miami will be up 3-1 and fade em on game 5 and 6. i think that miami will win game 7 in oklahoma.

you are 1/2 right... we'll see about the other 1/2

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

Last bet on my chase/martigale okc $800, my bookie is loving me.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I think the NBA is rigged. And accordingly the play should be MIA in games 3, 4, and 5. It's not about the quantity of games, it's about the eventual champion. They have 13 - 16 more years to market Durant, Westbrook, Harden. The window on Lebron, Wade, Bosh is significantly shorter.

The NBA is rigged. I already won game 3 with relative ease. I will also win games 4 and 5. MIAMI in 5.
    One more to go. People listen up. This entire series is rigged beyond belief. There is still one game left to cash in on the fix.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post

There is still one game left to cash in on the fix.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    this is quite interesting how u speak of the pattern the nba wants (something that is probably true if its all rigged).. we are watching a stage show of actors.

the next poster questions why would they want dallas to win.. it was to expose miami as choke jobs and make the lebron hatred fuel.. now everyone wants the young okc team and they KNOW miami will never have a ring and hate them.

beyond that people forget DEFENSE wins titles.. not high scoring offense which miami has proven they CAN slow okc down to an uncomfortable level.. all that 2 scorers over 30 pts a game jazz is dead. okc is fast and young yes.. but the highlight reel stops in the finals and generally in the playoffs and real basketball prevails.

then moneyshot u kinda of become part of the people on the hay ride (public) by saying lebron and miami choke because they did last time.. that is EXACTLY what these actors and stern and vegas wanted u to do and say.. so obviously this time u havent seen the golden pattern yet.

why would people chase on a +200 dog? wont happen.. more likely they would chase on a fav winning at home if this goes back to okc than on a dog.

if they ARE going to chase a dog.. they are doing it now hoping to god that okc wins one in miami.. hence why all the okc game 4 threads and chase game 5.. hello this IS A CHASE<<<< in its essence!

that PATTERN is in front of u pal.

is the public always on favs, no.. but generally speaking home teams and -pts = public love.. especially if a trap is set like okc -2.5 or some craziness.

bottom line is
    miami choked last year FACT
    this year people will bet on the same happening FACT
    which side will u be on .. everyone who thinks lebron is a choke artist/public/media/espn/forums/etc
    or the other side - vegas and the offshore along with stern and nba refs like donnahey

will miami win titles.. sure.. but they had to "scare" people off them in year one to show that "maybe they wont"

pick a side gents

-stash
    bump for sammy

dont chase game 5 brah.. relax and take the game off n watch

-stash

First 123 Last