Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GLORIOUS Monday Morning Winning Gamblers :)

Today is going to be a winning day overall for you and while you may not win every bet today at the end of the day you will come out ahead

Let's get some positive vibes going today on here and see where they take us! It's another georgous day outside even got a little rain yesterday although we could still use some more

So what plays do ya'll have for today?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

Let's get some positive vibes going today on here and see where they take us!
    what is your breast size?

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Bbbbbrrrrrrrr

Bbbrrrrrr

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you live in oz?

Every day can't be sunny, literally and mentally...............

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Do you live in oz?

Every day can't be sunny, literally and mentally...............
    No, I live in an area in desperate need of some rain, it's been sunny for some time now to the point all of the grass is almost dead in most of the yards.

Mentally, it's all about attitude. Starting off with the belief that it is going to be a good day helps. There are days it only lasts a little bit but at least it starts out well...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

No, I live in an area in desperate need of some rain, it's been sunny for some time now to the point all of the grass is almost dead in most of the yards.

Mentally, it's all about attitude. Starting off with the belief that it is going to be a good day helps. There are days it only lasts a little bit but at least it starts out well...
    You are correct but for gamblers, this is next to impossible to do for the fact of the up and down roller coaster we all ride,we sometimes also ride the the spinning rides such as the cloud 9 and lose our breakfast,lunch or dinner..............

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You are correct but for gamblers, this is next to impossible to do for the fact of the up and down roller coaster we all ride,we sometimes also ride the the spinning rides such as the cloud 9 and lose our breakfast,lunch or dinner..............
    Perhaps try looking at each morning as a new day. I am not saying it is easy by any means, because it isn't at all... It does take work to put the previous days wins or loses behind you for the moment when focusing on the days games, but a clearer head can only help. Think about how hard it is to focus knowing you lost your ass the day before or how overconfident you may be in a game knowing you won a lot the day before...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

good morning sweetheart,hope you had a great weekend

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Blondie - serious question: Do you gamble?

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlies1 View Post
    Blondie - serious question: Do you gamble?
    Mostly CBB rarely, very rarely on baseball and some on football (mostly college)

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Had a great Fathers Day weekend! New avatar is with my youngest. She's an absolute joy.

Will have this up until my next MMA Max wager's lines drop for a July 7th Fight.