EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

anyone watching the nba finals objectively....

can tell the NBA has an agenda...not hard to see. Actually i've seen it throughout...kinda sicekening, but oh well.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

I was really hoping they'd evenly call the finals...

That "foul" on james just disproved all of the "playoff foul" BS. I wonder how soon it takes Durant to get into foul trouble in game 4...

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

no way nba lets the heat win this in 5 they need the drama

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

the no call on james in game 2 at the end in okc against durant okc start player told me all i needed to know....star player at home should get that call no matter what...and tonight, straight bullshiit to control the tempo and outcome....goes all the way back to setting a playoff record with foul shots in half against knicks game 1 and then rondo no call getting hit in the face....there is an agenda, and it is plain as day to recognize..

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    i agree,...i thinkg okc sneaks game 4

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Not objective, but I thought Wade and Bosh would of got a few more foul calls on layups where they might of got hit even though they shot a lot seemed like some tough no calls

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    You're an idiot; along with anyone else that thinks this. No wonder the majority of the public loses their money gambling.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Not objective, but I thought Wade and Bosh would of got a few more foul calls on layups where they might of got hit even though they shot a lot seemed like some tough no calls
    It is going both ways. The nation is engulfed in Heat hate.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    It is going both ways. The nation is engulfed in Heat hate.
    no hate here...like i said, an objective view, aand i see whats goin on

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Pounding the Thunder game 4. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to OT.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    no hate here...like i said, an objective view, aand i see whats goin on
    Even though I'm a Lebron fan, it wouldn't crush me to see Durant (Durant fan too) win it. I'm not a fanatic like that.

There are missed calls both ways, and bad ones as well. Home teams usually get to the line more. Thunder got 9 more FT's in game 1, and 1 more in game 2.

Thunder hurt themselves tonight. Missing big shots down the stretch, and missing 9 FT's. Heat FT attempts got a 2 attempt boost, because they got fouled twice shooting a three.

The aggressor usually gets to the line more too, and the Heat seem to the more aggressive team in this series.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

its bullshit! u have to bet on what u know, and we know 3 things..
    1. nba is rigged
    2. lbj is a f\*g
    3. nba is rigged

not that hard to see mia wins the championship. sucks yea so go to hell all you heat fans. how can u root for such a gay team

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    its bullshit! u have to bet on what u know, and we know 3 things..
    1. nba is rigged
    2. lbj is a f\*g
    3. nba is rigged

not that hard to see mia wins the championship. sucks yea so go to hell all you heat fans. how can u root for such a gay team
    You mad?

Like the Brewers are a cool.

Don't you have a cheater on your team?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Onlooker you are a cool guy but your defense of james and heat is very sad.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep the call against durant on what shoulda been an offensive charge

oh well

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Onlooker you are a cool guy but your defense of james and heat is very sad.
    Just like all the rig talk going on.

I see how it works though. Everyone is allowed to hate hate hate. But I can't give a little defense.

But as you notice, I only jump in the numerous threads. It isn't like I start off saying the guy is a god or somesh!t. He isn't, and the hate is a little out of hand.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

people that call these games rigged no nothing about basketball. they look at the box score and see heat take more ft's when miami has 2 of the top 15 in nba history in free throw attempts per season.

did anyone watch the 90's bulls? I'll answer that. No. Because if you did, you'd see chicago lived on the line in every finals run. get silenced.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

It's not so much RIGGED, but the superstar treatment. These guys will always get the benefit of the calls, and will never get called for a traveling violation.
    It all started with jordan.
    Then kobe/shaq, lebron/wade.. Durant and westbrook will get their turn..

Sucks though.. It gives an unfair advantage and cheapens the game.
    NBA needs to clean it up like the NHL did after gretsky left.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    people that call these games rigged no nothing about basketball. they look at the box score and see heat take more ft's when miami has 2 of the top 15 in nba history in free throw attempts per season.

did anyone watch the 90's bulls? I'll answer that. No. Because if you did, you'd see chicago lived on the line in every finals run. get silenced.
    No we watch the games and see Lebron and Wade get phantom foul calls where noone touches them yet the refs blow a whistle because they flop around like fukking fish. I use to love DWade but his all his bitching and fake acting has really soured his legacy.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

no one will agree with me on this but I have family that works for the knicks. the nba is set up. cant prove it but truly it is and they even agree with me and brought it up before i even said anything when i talked to them tonight.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I use to love DWade but his all his bitching and fake acting has really soured his legacy.
    Wade's act also hurts his team. Flopping looking for a And1, and misses the layup with no foul call. While the other team sprints down court while Wade is getting up looking at the ref. Sh!t gets old.

Lebron might get phantom calls, but there are also times when he gets racked across the arm, or hit in the head (Sweatband sometimes comes off) and no call. Things aren't perfect. Is it right no, but there are always missed calls and bad ones both ways in the coarse of a NBA game. Hell even college basketball.

All star players act a bit to try to get the call. Not just these two.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Yup it's rigged, that's why you should never lose a bet, because you know it's rigged and you know who is going to win. Not like boxing, that's on the up and up above board.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Damn Refs made the Thunder miss 9 free throws also. Its all rigged i tell you. Come on kids i've seen far worse reffed games this i have seen here in the finals. Harden went 2 for 10 and 0 for 4 from 3 damn refs!!!! Christ Spurs got bucked by the refs vs the Thunder in game 6 it happens. Course if you are on the losing side of the bet you are going to WHINE alot more. By the way Game 2 clear charge on Durant was called a block on Battier enough whining about the refs.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No we watch the games and see Lebron and Wade get phantom foul calls where noone touches them yet the refs blow a whistle because they flop around like fukking fish. I use to love DWade but his all his bitching and fake acting has really soured his legacy.
    flopping is outta control, this must be the decade of the flops
    wades legacy is elevated with another ring, none of the flops will be remembered

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Damn Refs made the Thunder miss 9 free throws also. Its all rigged i tell you. Come on kids i've seen far worse reffed games this i have seen here in the finals. Harden went 2 for 10 and 0 for 4 from 3 damn refs!!!! Christ Spurs got bucked by the refs vs the Thunder in game 6 it happens. Course if you are on the losing side of the bet you are going to WHINE alot more. By the way Game 2 clear charge on Durant was called a block on Battier enough whining about the refs.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Even though I'm a Lebron fan, it wouldn't crush me to see Durant (Durant fan too) win it. I'm not a fanatic like that.

There are missed calls both ways, and bad ones as well. Home teams usually get to the line more. Thunder got 9 more FT's in game 1, and 1 more in game 2.

Thunder hurt themselves tonight. Missing big shots down the stretch, and missing 9 FT's. Heat FT attempts got a 2 attempt boost, because they got fouled twice shooting a three.

The aggressor usually gets to the line more too, and the Heat seem to the more aggressive team in this series.
    what do you say about that foul on harden at the end? playoff basketball right? where's the good no call there?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    This guys knows what hes talking about. Some of you fools must have been like 5 when Jordan and the Bulls were winning rings and getting the superstar treatment.

Refs didnt make Harden go 2 for 10 and refs sure as hell didnt make him turn the ball over two times in a row when the going got tough.
    Hitting 4 of 18 from three and missing 9 free throw aint going to cut it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    what do you say about that foul on harden at the end? playoff basketball right? where's the good no call there?
    Flop. That was 40-50 feet from the basket. Different situation then that other non-call in Game 2.

It probably benefited the Thunder anyway. Heat only got 1 point out of that possession.

Should of been a non-call, with Harden on the deck looking dumb, the Heat could of got a layup or a kick out three.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

the same people that think miami aren't getting the calls are the same people that think pac only won by 2 or 3 rounds

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    the same people that think miami aren't getting the calls are the same people that think pac only won by 2 or 3 rounds
    Wrong. Pacquiao got robbed. Haven't watched with the TV muted though, I heard that makes Bradley win.

Just have a open mind when watching these games, and stop searching for sh!t.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm an OKC fan, and while some calls have went against us, the refs haven't cost us the game.

Did Lebron foul Durant at the end of game 2? Of course he did. Do I have a problem with the no call? Hell no. It's the Finals. I would rather them not call that. If the roles were reversed, I would hope the ref would swallow his whistle too.

If OKC makes their free throws like they have all year, they are leading in the final minutes instead of trailing. Instead, Miami is the team making their free throws and they are the team prevailing.

Period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm an OKC fan, and while some calls have went against us, the refs haven't cost us the game.

Did Lebron foul Durant at the end of game 2? Of course he did. Do I have a problem with the no call? Hell no. It's the Finals. I would rather them not call that. If the roles were reversed, I would hope the ref would swallow his whistle too.

If OKC makes their free throws like they have all year, they are leading in the final minutes instead of trailing. Instead, Miami is the team making their free throws and they are the team prevailing.

Period.
    Solid post.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

All this supposed knowledge about seeing the refs having agenda. I really hope you geniuses have made money off that obvious fact.

OKC game 4? Looks tempting.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

If I see Monty Mccutchen in Miami Tuesday night I'm on the OKC ML.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

I've seen calls on both sides I disagreed with, but nothing to an extreme.

I totally disagree with anyone that thinks this series is rigged. You are probably a disgruntled bettor who has been on the wrong side. I can't tell you how many games I have lost over the past 20 years due to a "bad call" or two, or three, or seven, etc.

Enjoy the Finals. This is a great, great series.