TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Texas's Hamilton - Health An Issue?

A lot of people don't realize... when you're taking a steroid supplement... it does odd things to your body. Sometimes it wards off any sickness and actually makes your immune system stronger. It could also do reverse things to your system...and make you more prone to sicknesses. I still feel he's taking a substance. Every time he gets ill... you always here it on ESPN or Foxsports. It requires hospital attention. What is he really doing?? Does the guy have HIV or what???

He was sick last year... missed a few games.

Pneumonia back in February.

2nd Stomach Virus... this week the most recent.

What is wrong with this guy? His immune system isn't worth a sh#$. He might have the HIV. Or he's taking some black market HG.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Settle down

Just a virus

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

was definitely on steroids at one point

guy was hitting fukkin homers off the wall behind right field bleachers in old yankee stadium at home run derby

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11099

I wouldn't think he would be on steroids since I believe he gets drug tested every week. I would imagine something would show up.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Of course he's on steroids now but aside from that his body has been a toxic dump for the last 10-15 years. May be morbid to say but zero chance he lives to 50. Should be a lesson to others.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    I wouldn't think he would be on steroids since I believe he gets drug tested every week. I would imagine something would show up.

Not unless he's "ahead of the curve" like a lot of Olympic athletes are when it comes to PED's.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

your an idiot.. all these celebs, ball players and wealthy people (ceo's,president,etc..) get treated a little different than most becasue they have to be back and functioning quicker than most of us. If he was a normal person he would be treated and sent home for a week or two to rest. He gets 24/7 treatment at the hospital so he can workout 3 days later and play a week later. This happens all the time. look at celebs and the dehydration issue a lot of them have. It it was me or you we would get treated and sent home. Not a 2 or 3 day stay in a hospital. We can't afford it to be treated like that.......

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    your an idiot.. all these celebs, ball players and wealthy people (ceo's,president,etc..) get treated a little different than most becasue they have to be back and functioning quicker than most of us. If he was a normal person he would be treated and sent home for a week or two to rest. He gets 24/7 treatment at the hospital so he can workout 3 days later and play a week later. This happens all the time. look at celebs and the dehydration issue a lot of them have. It it was me or you we would get treated and sent home. Not a 2 or 3 day stay in a hospital. We can't afford it to be treated like that.......
    good point

try calling 911 with an exhaustion problem like lohan

they'll fukkin hang up on ya

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

He gets tested every week, part of his deal to let him play
    One positive test lifetime ban

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    try calling 911 with an exhaustion problem like lohan

In Hollyweird being hospitalized with "exhausting" is only code for an overdose.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

What is he even doing thats exhausting? He's a fukkin baseball player

Not to mention that these guys have fantastic training staffs and facilities at their disposal. I guess other players get hospitalized for this shit all the time and we just don't hear about it

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11099

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    What is he even doing thats exhausting? He's a fukkin baseball player
    He isn't exhausted. They were joking about Lindsay Lohan. I think he had some kind of intestinal virus.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Hershey squirts.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Hes drinking again.

Br0nxer

back on crack

not a surprise

just a matter of time

TheMoneyShot

Might not be a stomach virus... but they are calling it one. It could be the stomach region... When you OD on Stanozolol it puts more stress on your kidneys... hence that's why they say drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins in your system. That's why you're at the gym and see KING MAYAN walking around... they have a gallon of water that they're holding. WATER WATER WATER...

You start feeling pain in the stomach because of apparent pressure. Kidneys are inflamed.

Bottomline... there's something wrong with Hamilton. Big time cover up. The pains are so brutal at times... it requires hospitalization. You need an IV to get your body regular again... and get those toxins out. He's taking some black market junk.... and not the BALCO stuff.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

He has never taken steroids. He abused his body for 3 years and was at the point where he was nearly dead many times. The abuse he put his body through makes him more prone to illnesses. If he wasn't a great athlete he would prolly be dead.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    alot of low to medium end steriods get detected as "High testosterone levels" wich really means nothing because hey still wouldnt be able to prove hes taking anthing.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

hes is always as good as his coke...

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

they test his testosterone levels and if their was a spike they would know immediately. If you never played professional baseball or any other pro sports, pan am games, olympics, etc you wouldn't understand.

You cannot even take no2 xplode, xenadrine etc or any other stimulants, supplements without them knowing. After the huge andro stuff with mcGwire and Sheffield, et al and the mitchell report everything has been scrutinized.

Here is a sample list in the clubhouse back when I was playing.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

cant a guy just throw up in peace

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Jbart u play pro ball?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Yeah I played for 5 years

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

what an insane dumb ass

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themoneyshot View Post
    a lot of people don't realize... When you're taking a steroid supplement... It does odd things to your body. Sometimes it wards off any sickness and actually makes your immune system stronger. It could also do reverse things to your system...and make you more prone to sicknesses. I still feel he's taking a substance. Every time he gets ill... You always here it on espn or foxsports. It requires hospital attention. What is he really doing?? Does the guy have hiv or what???

He was sick last year... Missed a few games.

Pneumonia back in february.

2nd stomach virus... This week the most recent.

What is wrong with this guy? His immune system isn't worth a sh#$. He might have the hiv. Or he's taking some black market hg.

lol @ aids

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is playing tonight

no worries

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    they test his testosterone levels and if their was a spike they would know immediately. If you never played professional baseball or any other pro sports, pan am games, olympics, etc you wouldn't understand.

You cannot even take no2 xplode, xenadrine etc or any other stimulants, supplements without them knowing. After the huge andro stuff with mcGwire and Sheffield, et al and the mitchell report everything has been scrutinized.

Here is a sample list in the clubhouse back when I was playing.

no2 xplode the original formula or the recreated stuff? I never tried the original formula...but the newest formula is absolute junk and a waste of money.

TheMoneyShot

Use to be a "Designer Steroid Formula" called SuperDrol by the Anabolic Xtreme company.... omg... the original formula was the best... Heart rate would beat way too fast though... Now their new formula is all talk and doesn't do sh#$. That Superdrol has changed 4 times in 8 years.