frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Travis Gregory Stano says that the Thunder shouldn't even make the trip to Miami

He was bragging about how he successfully predicted a Miami romp in Game 2 and how Game 1 was a fluke, and how Game 2 proved that it was a fluke.

Now he says that its so evident that the Thunder are outclassed by Miami's star power that they shouldn't even bother wasting the money/time/effort making the trip to Miami. He said it would be better if the organization saved the travel dollars because Oklahoma City stands no chance to win any of the games played in Miami. He said it's also worth it to save the embarrasment now.

Travis said that he expects the Heat to win by at least 25 points in Game 3, which will deflate the Thunder so bad that they don't even bother to give a full effort in Game 4 or 5.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Do you have another routine or is this it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou, boeing power, and TehSharp

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 883

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    He was bragging about how he successfully predicted a Miami romp in Game 2 and how Game 1 was a fluke, and how Game 2 proved that it was a fluke.

Now he says that its so evident that the Thunder are outclassed by Miami's star power that they shouldn't even bother wasting the money/time/effort making the trip to Miami. He said it would be better if the organization saved the travel dollars because Oklahoma City stands no chance to win any of the games played in Miami. He said it's also worth it to save the embarrasment now.

Travis said that he expects the Heat to win by at least 25 points in Game 3, which will deflate the Thunder so bad that they don't even bother to give a full effort in Game 4 or 5.
    I don't understand this. Anything can happen and OKC has a great team. They were close throughout the game. So I guess he is betting the -4. You really think OKC won't show up to play in game 3 of the NBA finals?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

never heard of him.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Frogs rangers has officially joined the likes as Baskets,dudleydildoinsertedinownrectum and Acl has the biggest idiot on the Internet. Congrats

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

The reason i post these threads is so we can expose him later on. Thanks for helping me on that one

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

'Quoting' imaginary people is an indicator of mental illness. Get well soon, frogsrangers.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Wow

could this guy be any less funny?

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

You really need to stop posting about these clowns. Can you notice that no one cares?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    You really need to stop posting about these clowns. Can you notice that no one cares?
    Umad?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Go back to sherdog, f\*g

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

this kid has more issues than sports illustrated.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here we go again Eric.

billysink

Google-bait (alt. Google bait) - (1) [adj.] Use of irrelevant words and/or phrases in text featured on a website at which robots, particularly those belonging to Google; are invited to crawl. (2) [n.] Crap inserted on a robot-friendly web site for the sole purpose of attracting increased hits and/or for the purpose of increasing one's ranking in search results involving said crap. (3) [verb] The act of inserting said crap.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

i agree with travis here

billysink

Google-bait (alt. Google bait) - (1) [adj.] Use of irrelevant words and/or phrases in text featured on a website at which robots, particularly those belonging to Google; are invited to crawl. (2) [n.] Crap inserted on a robot-friendly web site for the sole purpose of attracting increased hits and/or for the purpose of increasing one's ranking in search results involving said crap. (3) [verb] The act of inserting said crap.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    The reason i post these threads is so we can expose him later on. Thanks for helping me on that one
    nn lies

looks like google bait or w/e