Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

unreal

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I don't mind losing, and trust me, I'll lose again down the road, but a strike out, safe at first, wild pitch is just a sick way to lose a wager.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

how did that dude score from first on a single???? was watching on mlb at bat app..said 1st and 2nd. 3-2..than base hit and 4-3

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

now that they all cant juice they cant win, should just nuke the whole state and the world would be better off end of story

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

axford was all over the place again. he wants hitters to swing at his crazy breaking balls. could have been 4 wild pitches.

feel your pain he gave up 2 last night in bottom of ninth on similar bs.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    Nash... i like the play, i'm on it as well.

What do you think of the 1st Five inning play? Marcum vs. Hochevar

i'm just worried about the bull-pen and what happened last night

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for the loss Nash. I was rooting for you guys after Brewcrew scored in that 8th. You capped it right, Marcum was solid as you mentioned. Just a tough terrible beat that was.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Lost -113 instead of -103...

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i dont know why they keep this bum as the closer

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

wow i cant catch a dam break!

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    how did that dude score from first on a single???? was watching on mlb at bat app..said 1st and 2nd. 3-2..than base hit and 4-3
    ????

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I hate closers, they always f' me

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Sorry for the loss Nash. I was rooting for you guys after Brewcrew scored in that 8th. You capped it right, Marcum was solid as you mentioned. Just a tough terrible beat that was.
    Thanks man, it's baseball, no clock, need 27 outs, not 25 outs, not 26 outs, you can't run out the clock in baseball.

I can't win them all, I don't expect to win them all, take the lucky wins with the bad beats in stride, manage your money right, live for another day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dudekid

Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

Dude at 1st had speed he stopped at 3rd and they threw it to 2nd base and Weeks bobbled the ball then when he threw it to home he was off.

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

nvm

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

The fact of the matter is that Axford was never really good. His numbers last year were out of this world and there is no way he could sustain it, at least that is what advanced metrics said. Now you are seeing regression in a big way.

The bigger issue was Roenicke. Why did Marcum have to leave? He was pitching great. I hate it when managers overmanage. Let Marcum finish it out.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    The fact of the matter is that Axford was never really good. His numbers last year were out of this world and there is no way he could sustain it, at least that is what advanced metrics said. Now you are seeing regression in a big way.

The bigger issue was Roenicke. Why did Marcum have to leave? He was pitching great. I hate it when managers overmanage. Let Marcum finish it out.
    Marcum had another 20 pitches left him in.
    I've seen him go 120 + a few times.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

looks like sharps/books knew something about this game. feel sorry for your loss.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs. pena hit a line drive single that almost rolled to the wall. the runner on 2nd scored easily. dyson started on first and went to third. the left fielder threw the ball to 2nd but rickie weeks bobbled the ball, so dyson who is fast as hell went home and scored

weeks threw the ball home but the catcher bobbled it

with 2 outs it was a smart risk by dyson to score from 3rd

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post

From a bettors standpoint, sure you'd want Marcum to pitch through the 10th if possible, but from a reality standpoint, the season's way too long and this is just one game of 160. Marcum did his job well tonight but he's just one of 10 other cogs that need to spin right to get a win. Such is the complexity of this sport. I wouldnt blame it on Axford either, this was just some bad luck that happens to every team during the course of a long season.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    looks like sharps/books knew something about this game. feel sorry for your loss.
    Lol at how stupid this post is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

shit loss from a shit team.

Only bad teams lose games like that.

Only hit in the inning was a single.

Pluthero
    Pluthero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

That is a freaking tough way to lose. I was on Milwaukee for 4X and that ridiculous inning kept my night from being pretty damn good to pretty crappy in about 5 minutes.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

That sucked, glad I was not watching it live

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Weeks not only is the worst hitter in the NL, now he can't field either! Totally botched the last play. Can you say Triple A!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

milwacky is probably a good bet today...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I'd hop on the Twins if they get to + $. The Brewers are a mess right now. Back to back blown games. Braun the only one worth a damn. Liriano has calmed down after his AAA stint.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by El Niņo View Post
    I'd hop on the Twins if they get to + $. The Brewers are a mess right now. Back to back blown games. Braun the only one worth a damn. Liriano has calmed down after his AAA stint.
    Hart's OK

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Hart's OK
    Yeah, he's alright. Just butt hurt because it feels like every time I'm on the Brewers they lose.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

That was a tough loss to take as a brewers fan, but we just have way to many injuries this year. alex gonzo, lucroy, gamel, weeks (i include him because he is still hurt from last year), first base-men back(whos name i forgot), chris naverson are starting 5th starter out for year, marco estado out for year.

Its just a lost year for us. Can't do much about it. But now is where Melvin needs to do his shit.
    He is a great GM, so he is going to do the moves that puts us in contention for the future.

Grinke is a big case, we need to talk to him and ask what are the chances of re-sign they should know this already. But he would get huge top prospects.

K-rod, obviously he was a top trade piece. Everyone is looking for a bull-pen arm, and k-rod is still one of the best.

I think Gomez may be up since we have Aoki now. And he could get some pieces, one of the fastest players in baseball, and plays gold glove defense.

Rumors are Corey Hart also may be on the trade block but I don't see it.

I would not give up on weeks yet, he is just not all the way healthy and playing hurt again. I give him in till next year.
    We gave up on JJ hardy way to soon which was on of melvins wosrt moves.

But we killed the Greinke trade, all we gave up was Escobar who is an above average short stop, who can hit around .290 and steal 20-30 sbs and play good defense. and Cain, who is an AAAA player.

I love all these KC fans on facebook, ( I am friends with one, so all of them posted on my comments to him) thinking that they pwned the Greinke trade because of Escobar and because they swept us. They swept us with the majority of our offensive starters out.
    oh well gotta love kc fans, so sweet that they will never make the playoffs with their team currently assembled.

Eris Hosmer and mouk are good players, but no where near the level of Fielder, Braun, Longoria type prospects. More along the lines of Corey hart type prospects. .280 30 hrs. I think 30 HR is the max hosmer could hit.

And their pitching is terrible, they have had top top picks for years now, longer then we've ever did.

But anyways its not like brewers pitching is great not besides Gallardo and Axford.
    But 4/5 of our top prospects our pitching starting with Yungmen who should be starting for us next year along with Willy Perlta.

First 123