PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    why dont you ask yourself?
    Because you are the only person dumb enough to think we are the same person and you are probably just trolling and don't believe it yourself but think you can get a rise out of me. Don't give a shit.

PickWinnerAllDay

Another thing to keep in mind, crusty, is that I have posted on other handles after Kerrywood was banned, and those handles were banned immediately, like within a day or two.

So why is it that the mods would be slow in seeing that brahma and I were the same person, if we really were? My IP is coming from Tennessee, Brahma claims to live in Chicago.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

kerry = brahma

100% fact.

PickWinnerAllDay

kerry = brahma

100% fact.

You're always wrong. It is like being in a perpetual opposite day when you are typing.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind, crusty, is that I have posted on other handles after Kerrywood was banned, and those handles were banned immediately, like within a day or two.

So why is it that the mods would be slow in seeing that brahma and I were the same person, if we really were? My IP is coming from Tennessee, Brahma claims to live in Chicago.
    you lasted over a month posting as priskilla until the entire forum outed your lying ass. same goes for all your other accounts.

so stop lying, again.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

you lasted over a month posting as priskilla until the entire forum outed your lying ass. same goes for all your other accounts.

so stop lying, again.

This is true.

Technically, he said "other handles" so technically, he didn't mean priskilla/jimmyeatworld/bigtensports....There was probably "other handles" that he was referring to. SO technically he wasn't lying.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    So that is where the technicality is.

If we were sitting in your friends house, in the room you're renting...and you asked me "hey how do you feel about the Heat/Thunder finals matchup" and I responded with a "Ehh I'm not sure, but the Heat might win" Now I didn't really say that the Thunder won't win either, but I did say that the heat MIGHT win. Would you say that I was leaning towards the Heat to win the Finals then?

Technically I never SAID THE HEAT WILL WIN, but it sure seemed as if I were predicting a heat win.

Or am I wrong? Or am I smarter than this?
    ya it sure does seem so

PickWinnerAllDay

This is true.

Technically, he said "other handles" so technically, he didn't mean priskilla/jimmyeatworld/bigtensports....There was probably "other handles" that he was referring to. SO technically he wasn't lying.
    We both know you don't think I'm brahma, so don't be a douche just for the sake of being a douche.

PickWinnerAllDay

This is true.

priskilla is actually an exception because that was an SBR granted name change. The others were duplicate accounts off of Kerrywood and were banned pretty shortly. Jimmyeatworld maybe lasted like 2 days. Bigtensports maybe a week.

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh well. Crustyme... do you live on this board? You posted seconds after I posted and were posting in this thread this morning, and will be posting in this thread in a few hours, and tonight, and tomorrow.... This can't be healthy, pal?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    ya it sure does seem so

Hey pepero, you're not a lawyer, so you technically don't know what you're talking about, since lawyers specialize in technicalities.

You're smarter than this.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

priskilla is actually an exception because that was an SBR granted name change. The others were duplicate accounts off of Kerrywood and were banned pretty shortly. Jimmyeatworld maybe lasted like 2 days. Bigtensports maybe a week.
    priskilla, bigten, wichita, saintsfan, jimmy were all banned after they were all outed as your ghost...

true or false?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Oh well. Crustyme... do you live on this board? You posted seconds after I posted and were posting in this thread this morning, and will be posting in this thread in a few hours, and tonight, and tomorrow.... This can't be healthy, pal?
    this must be a joke since you have nearly as many posts as i do since feb 2012 as i have since 2010.

PickWinnerAllDay

priskilla, bigten, wichita, saintsfan, jimmy were all banned after they were all outed as your ghost...

true or false?
    I've admitted the names that were mine.

Saintsfan and brahma are not mine and never were.

PickWinnerAllDay

this must be a joke since you have nearly as many posts as i do since feb 2012 as i have since 2010.

It isn't about number of posts. You may not rack up as many posts but you spend all day on this board. If I mention your name, at any time of day, you are there responding within seconds. You know you are logged into SBR every second you aren't sleeping so don't try to deny it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I've admitted the names that were mine.

Saintsfan and brahma are not mine and never were.
    answer the question, dillweed.

were you or were you not banned after you were outed by the forum? yes or no.

you also denied being you under every one of those names. so why should anyone believe anything you say, liar?

PickWinnerAllDay

answer the question, dillweed.

were you or were you not banned after you were outed by the forum? yes or no.

you also denied being you under every one of those names. so why should anyone believe anything you say, liar?
    Like I said, if you are so sure, agree to my terms. If I take time to get Shari to confirm whether brahma is pickwinnerallday and she says no, agree to leave the board.

Does your ghost account really mean that much to you that you won't even put it where your obnoxious mouth is?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

It isn't about number of posts. You may not rack up as many posts but you spend all day on this board. If I mention your name, at any time of day, you are there responding within seconds. You know you are logged into SBR every second you aren't sleeping so don't try to deny it.
    so your proof that i post all day and all night is that i responded to 2 of your 200 daily posts?

PickWinnerAllDay

so your proof that i post all day and all night is that i responded to 2 of your 200 daily posts?

200 daily posts? Please. That isn't even close. And you respond within seconds to everything. I'm going off the computer now. I know you will be on SBR waiting for your name to be mentioned, crustycumrag.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

so your proof that i post all day and all night is that i responded to 2 of your 100 daily posts?

you post 10x more than i do yet i post all day and all night.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Like I said, if you are so sure, agree to my terms. If I take time to get Shari to confirm whether brahma is pickwinnerallday and she says no, agree to leave the board.

Does your ghost account really mean that much to you that you won't even put it where your obnoxious mouth is?
    so you can speak for brahma? thought so.

ive already told you how someone could easily post as another poster with different ips. someone who has had 100 ghosts such as you would surely know this.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

where is dudley? this could get interesting

PickWinnerAllDay

crustycumrag

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

200 daily posts? Please. That isn't even close. And you respond within seconds to everything. I'm going off the computer now. I know you will be on SBR waiting for your name to be mentioned, crustycumrag.
    ironic that you responded within 5 seconds.... when my response took half an hour.

PickWinnerAllDay

crustycumrag

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

OP, the books shit on people like you. lmao what a joke.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    You are a god damned moron considering I wouldn't touch this series or any game with any of my money.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post

lost 12 of 14.

PickWinnerAllDay

crustycumrag

PickWinnerAllDay

I will be more pissed off than anyone if Lebron wins a title.... but considering the response I got to this thread, saying the Thunder might go through what the Bulls went through... if the Heat win the next 2, this series is IDENTICAL to the Bulls/Heat series (win game 1 after starting slow and then lose the next 4)

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I will be more pissed off than anyone if Lebron wins a title.... but considering the response I got to this thread, saying the Thunder might go through what the Bulls went through... if the Heat win the next 2, this series is IDENTICAL to the Bulls/Heat series (win game 1 after starting slow and then lose the next 4)
    You waited until halfway through Game 1 to make this thread.

ZERO credibility. Keep losing those all-in plays you clown.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You waited until halfway through Game 1 to make this thread.

ZERO credibility. Keep losing those all-in plays you clown.
    you're a god damned moron, it was halfway through the first quarter when this thread was started.

Fukkin dipshit.

I don't like to win by forfeit, but thanks for the win in our challenge. Appreciate it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

you're a god damned moron, it was halfway through the first quarter when this thread was started.

Fukkin dipshit.

I don't like to win by forfeit, but thanks for the win in our challenge. Appreciate it.
    I destroyed you by over 20 units but that's irrelevant because you never had a chance.

You probably made a prediction that Miami would win Game 3 yesterday.

PickWinnerAllDay

The Heat were up 10 or so on the Bulls in game 1 and then the Bulls responded with the crowd and high emotion and pounded the Heat in game 1. Ultimately, it is hard to sustain that over 7 games. Hope to God they can win tonight though.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I destroyed you by over 20 units but that's irrelevant because you never had a chance.

You probably made a prediction that Miami would win Game 3 yesterday.
    Sorry buddy. We have rules, and you broke the most serious one, that you need to continue making picks. Without following the rules, the challenge is pointless. I could make a 50 unit play tonight and be in the lead by 35 units if I wanted. But that'd be breaking the rules, which you already did by not posting picks. You lost, sorry champ.

First 123456 ... Last