onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I'm a Money May fan, and Pacquiao got robbed. Plain and simple. I don't care who scores the fight with the TV muted.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    im a floyd "fanboy"....pac won the fight...it was a robbery......now...i will say i dont think it was a coincidence...just a random act of incompetent judges

bob arum protects his money earners......this is a fight in which both guys are under contract......manny pac is his golden cash cow....hes not losing a fight unless bob wants him to.....not a fight that wasnt even really close
    I think you mean you don't think it was a conspiracy.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I don't think Bradley won the fifth round.

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

lou...i totally understand the hbo commentary crew and their bias towards manny.....at least lampley...he goes overboard.......he loves manny....its always there...and you def see it differently with the volume off.....but bradley didnt win the fight
    Sharp post, couldn't have said it better myself.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Stop smoking Lou

He lost

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

punch stats completely lopsided... boring fight regardless. bradley has a decent story behind him... but that fight made me sleepy. i would say a fair card would have been more like 116-112 or 117-111 pacquiao winning. no way bradley's fewer, weaker, less accurate punches deserved a better score card than that.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I swear i need to get my hands on the shit these guys have been smoking....must be real good

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I swear i need to get my hands on the shit these guys have been smoking....must be real good

Lou is just doing what he has to.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Already knowing the winner distorts your view just like the commentary.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you are in love with mayweather and you would have his babies if you could, so your opinion doesn't mean shit lou...

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

im a floyd "fanboy"....pac won the fight...it was a robbery......now...i will say i dont think it was a coincidence...just a random act of incompetent judges

bob arum protects his money earners......this is a fight in which both guys are under contract......manny pac is his golden cash cow....hes not losing a fight unless bob wants him to.....not a fight that wasnt even really close
    You sound like you have a bead on the politics of boxing. Surely you must have layed down a live wager when Bradley was at +9000 going into the 12th, being that Bob will make a killing on a rematch.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

SBR's new sponsor: Pacquiao/Bradley 2...the rematch...this time its personal and definitely not rigged

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

delusional even bradley himself looked surprised LOL and was willing to step on the ring come nov. time.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Great analysis Lou...

Still think PAC won though.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm no boxing expert, but usually in boxing how many punches/significant punches you land in a fight compared to your opponent is supposed to be the major deciding factor in a decision. Compubox numbers are very important for a fight that looked clear no one was even close to getting knocked out. Out landing your opponent in 10/12 rounds with 1 round being a tie and out landing your opponent almost 2-1 should be more than enough to get a decision.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Stash when we fight I guarentee I will knock you out in the first 30 seconds. Tell me when you arrive in my country.
    i will give u every sbr point I have if u can manage this because I know it is impossible. and I will take ur measly 73 pts and give it to ur lenders

-stash

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Who cares who won, the fight was boring as hell.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the judges, D. Ford, who has judged 149 title fights & HBO's Harold Lederman heralded as instructing judging courses speaks out:

"If this were American Idol, without a doubt, Manny Pacquiao would have won," Ford said. "But it was not. I gave an honest opinion. I had Pacquiao up 4-2, I think, at the end of six rounds. I thought he hurt Bradley a couple of times early in the fight. But when the bell rang to end that round, it was over and what happens in one round doesn't carry over to the next round. They're separate units.

"In the second half of the fight, Pacquiao picked off a lot of punches to the head, but Bradley landed some hard body shots. That hurt Pacquiao. I don't mean it hurt him in the sense of it physically hurting him, but in terms of scoring and piling up points. Bradley did an excellent job standing his ground as a boxer. Remember, it's a boxing match and Bradley demonstrated his ability to box expertly."

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I see why you support Romney now.

You are one of those people.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice spin there Lou. Flip flopping just like your boy Mitt. Seriously though, cut the b.s Bradley didn't come close to winning that fight and anyone trying to sell it has an agenda.

billysink

This thread has gone from an opinion. Where it should have stayed

To

SBR spin. Which is par for the fukkin course these days. Tell 'em what to think Lou

To

Complete fukkin horse shit. Which is typical when no one buys the agenda

billysink

You watched the fight with mute on? Next time turn off the fukkin TV and stare at it.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Lou is drunk and Ive lost some respect

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Lou,

You're crazy.

Crazy Lou.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

im still trying to figure out which book he is trying to score the fight correctly with...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Either way Manny won the fight ..rigged, didn't bet and will never watch again

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

was lou in on the fix ?

pac won and will dominate bradley in the rematch

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    im still trying to figure out which book he is trying to score the fight correctly with...
    This one.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The live betting books with odds like 200-1 on Bradley and the entire rest of the planet think Pacquiao won...crazy Lou and 2 of the judges that are driving new ferraris they bought today think Bradley won...clearly those 3 are right

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'll say it again, most people don't know how boxing is judged other than perhaps knowing the sport uses a 10-point must system. Also, most believe if a guy fights hard the last 15 seconds of a round, that will win the round for him. The truth is that there's no way that Pacquiao won 10-12 rounds of this fight. I had it 115-113 for Pacquiao and I'm going to watch it again shortly. I did think Bradley won the first round.

As far as betting on boxing, BobbyHeenan is right in that you need to analyze who the promoter is, where the fight is being held, who are the judges, etc., etc. It's not just styles and who is the better fighter. One other thing; if a fight is in, for example, Germany, very often, depending on the size of the event, the judges may or may not be all German. Or one might be Turkish and the other two are German. The promoter can speak with the sanctioning body and tell them that the show's budget is relatively small. If the sanctioning body wishes to help the promoter, who regularly uses them, they'll assign a local judges. Now, who do you think the German's are going to give the close rounds? Vegas doesn't use judges provided by the sanctioning body, they have their own. So in this case it doesn't apply, but quite often it does. And this, along with various other reasons, is one of the reasons that fights often go to the hometown fighter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moses millsap

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

That's why you work at SBR and not ringside.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

araiwa, nice jibberish, but sorry pal...it was 116-112 at the very worst...and the people that DO know boxing and how to score fights, agree...such a travesty too

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

First, I did score the fight for Pacquiaio. I will watch it again in a few hours and see what my score is the second go round.

Second, I do not work at SBR. I do work at ringside however, usually at least 5 or 6 times a year, sometimes more. Not enough to my liking.

As far as the jibberish, more and more people are coming out saying the fight was closer than they originally thought. And more will.

Marquez won the last fight IMO, he didn't get the decision. Pacquiao's people weren't crying then, were they? I understand it was a closer fight than this one but I still think it was closer than what people are saying. Also, I don't buy the compubox numbers 100%. I want to watch the fight in slo motion, round by round, and then see what I think. My gut instinct told me Pacquaio won the fight, but 119-109, no fukkin way. Maybe 116-112, maybe.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

HBO Commentators were heavily biased. they gave every 50/50 round to pacquiao. there is no way that was an 11-1 fight. No way.

Bradley won several of those rounds.
    Last edited by hockey216; 06-11-12 at 01:59 AM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

lol when he had pac tied up and pac was waiting for a break that should of happened, and he threw like ten wimpy punches to pac's ribs, i bet u think those counted or something, lmao

You people are on drugs and even if u all did have manny by 1 or 2, u see, manny still wins,

there will be no rematch, nothing to prove, we all know who won

First 1234 Last