mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I have done a calculation for Spain v Italy game

A player falls to the ground every 4.7 seconds

Is there a book that offers prop lines on this?

Thanks
    mathy

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Another yawner of a soccer game. Think I am going to go outside and watch algae grow in my pool, will be more entertaining

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

That was a strong 1H. You wouldn't know athleticism if it landed on your head.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Sick game

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

there is a lot of passion in this game, and now they just need to add some goals.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Seriously, L3 games have sucked. It looks like these players don't care...b/c they don't!

When you're a pro-athlete, your allegiance is to your EMPLOYER, not your country. EVERY big tournament, the players say "I'm too tired" after the long club season.

mathdotcom

Simply stated a fact

Also, 50% of the falls there was little to no contact

Wish I could get a tape of this game and make a compilation

mathdotcom

2H so far it has moved down to 3.2 seconds

mathdotcom

typical italian

takes his sweet time

how pathetic

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I like how this matdotcom guy always complains about how dumb or stupid the game is but yet he still insists on watching it

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I like how this matdotcom guy always complains about how dumb or stupid the game is but yet he still insists on watching it
    shhhhh.... don't let him know.

By the way what up COU long time

mathdotcom

Betting reasons
    You wouldn't understand

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Betting reasons
    You wouldn't understand

betting reasons lmao or you have no friends have no girlfriend have no life and have shit to do with yourself

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    shhhhh.... don't let him know.

By the way what up COU long time

Living the college dream working my ass off, keeping busy all the time dude

mathdotcom

Soccer lovers always get so defensive, I love it

They can never come up with a defense for all the diving

They don't like that it means they are gay for thinking soccer is a man's sport

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

If I was playing a sport of any sort I would flop or fall or do what ever the hell I have to do to get the ball back in my teams favor. If you wouldn't do that either your team would lose a lot of games. I would do it in football,soccer,baseball,hockey, any sport that allows you to help your team out in someway

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I was playing a sport of any sort I would flop or fall or do what ever the hell I have to do to get the ball back in my teams favor. If you wouldn't do that either your team would lose a lot of games. I would do it in football,soccer,baseball,hockey, any sport that allows you to help your team out in someway

pretty difficult to score a goal when all opponent has to do is kick the ball to opposite side of field if they feel your getting too close to their goal, free kicks/penalty kicks are huge I'd say they are the equivalent to say free throws for a basketball game that is tied with 1 second left.

mathdotcom

You said it all. THREAD OVER.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChalkyDog

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mathy you ever make a soccer bet in your life or are you too scared??

You ever make a fukkin bet to a bookmaker and if you lose you have to fukkin blow him???

You do not know what pressure is,,,,,,now go to your local arcade and play pinball machines as that is the only gaming you will come close too

Let us big timers gamble real $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mathy you ever make a soccer bet in your life or are you too scared??

You ever make a fukkin bet to a bookmaker and if you lose you have to fukkin blow him???

You do not know what pressure is,,,,,,now go to your local arcade and play pinball machines as that is the only gaming you will come close too

Let us big timers gamble real $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

that would be pressure indeed

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

another classic Mathy thread. get a clue.

showdown
    showdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

A player falls to the ground every 4.7 seconds

Is there a book that offers prop lines on this?

Thanks
    mathy
    What an idiot. Sorry that soccer players cant stuff there jerseys with pillows like they do in NFL

Id like to see how your scrawny ass would react getting some boot studs to the leg. Or better yet to your messed up face.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mathy 6-1....121

Does anyone realize this???
    Points Awarded:

tommygun gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I've done a calculation for mathdotcom, concerning his gayness:
    Tells us soccer is a gay sport + tells us soccer isn't a sport for real men + searches the internet for pics of gay looking players + posts these pics + watches the game with lotion on his hand = 100% gay
    And hey Mathy, I don't care if someone is gay or not. As long as he doesn't make stupid threads like you.
    Points Awarded:

tommygun gave zizoudane10 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mathdotcom

Soccer players so defensive

Falling for the number one forum mistake: attacking the poster, not the thread

It is truly baffling that people actually believe that soccer players are tough

It might be the biggest joke on the planet among non-soccer players

showdown

Are you retarded, 2 totally different sports. Next you will be debating Golf v Boxing. I don't see any soccer players claiming to be "tough" nor do any fans Soccer aint about being tough, you dont need to be tough just look at Messi one of the best soccer players there is and he is tiny.
    Quit commenting on shit you know absolutely nothing about.

Im guess you were bullied by your local soccer team in high school

Now go look in the mirror, fix that nose of yours.

mathdotcom

You are wrong. Posters all over this site saying how tough soccer players are and what a rough sport it is.

My point is exactly what you said. It is about as rough as golf

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Soccer players are resilient. So many of them hit the ground with what seems to be, at the very least, a broken ankle. Then out of nowhere they are back up and running full speed down the field.

Tough bastards.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

showdown

You are wrong. Posters all over this site saying how tough soccer players are and what a rough sport it is.

My point is exactly what you said. It is about as rough as golf
    So if a sport isn't rough your point is that it is gay. Guess that makes Golf, Tennis, Snooker, Darts etc all gay too. Just be honest you love to watch men getting all rough with each other, it gives you a small hard on

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Soccer players are the best athletes on the planet, IMO. It looks obvious. The game is easily among st the hardest - every try playing soccer as a kid? Holy shit.

That said, they flop. They are ghey for flopping. But, there is some reason for it, because there is only one official on the whole damn field, and flopping could result in a win for your team under the right circumstances.

It's part of the game.

Those who enjoy soccer, understand this and are apathetic. Those who can't stand soccer cannot see past it.

C'est la vie.

mathdotcom

Ireland scored a goal today off free kick awarded after the lightest contact you could possibly have

I'd like to see video on people on the street who get pushed hard from behind and see if they also get that extremely pained look on their face

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Soccer players are the best athletes on the planet, IMO. It looks obvious. The game is easily among st the hardest - every try playing soccer as a kid? Holy shit.

That said, they flop. They are ghey for flopping. But, there is some reason for it, because there is only one official on the whole damn field, and flopping could result in a win for your team under the right circumstances.

It's part of the game.

Those who enjoy soccer, understand this and are apathetic. Those who can't stand soccer cannot see past it.

C'est la vie.
    If it started happening in NHL/MLB/NFL I would stop watching. For instance I find it hard to watch Jose Bautista at bats because he cries and moans after every fukkin strike call. I just don't see how anyone can see past this constant faking -- in what other sport is playing the ref more important than playing the ball.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If it started happening in NHL/MLB/NFL I would stop watching. For instance I find it hard to watch Jose Bautista at bats because he cries and moans after every fukkin strike call. I just don't see how anyone can see past this constant faking -- in what other sport is playing the ref more important than playing the ball.
    I get it, and I am kind of hypocritical. It took me a helluva long time to come around to soccer, only been a few years now, and I have grown apathetic. The times where it pisses me off is the one injury seen in the womens world cup, where the US was down a point or tied up, can't exactly remember, and the opponent kept faking injury in an attempt to kill time. US moved on anyway off a last second goal, so all is good.

Anyway, I cannot stand basketball flopping. I literally want it banned in every imaginable way. As a result I hate Manu Ginobli, and to an extent LeBron James. I love basketball, I like soccer.

I guess it is exactly your point. Flopping is part of the soccer game. It's just a tactic like the Reggie Miller leg kick on a three. Flopping is not part of the basketball game, and should never be considered part of it.

showdown

This guy doesn't have a clue, Soccer players don't wear padding like they do in most physical sports. Yes there is players in the game who fall over on purpose to waste time and believe me they get criticized for it. But the same can be argued for any other sport out there, its all part of the game

But for the majority of it some of those tackles actually hurt big time. Why don't you take your scrawny ass and tryout for a soccer team, lets see how long you last.

O/U mathy quits after 20 mins, ill take under thank you very much

12 Last