no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama stated "the private sector is doing fine." How could he say that?

http://barnhardt.biz/

Well, I'll explain it ONE MORE TIME, because people simply do not want to believe what has happened.

Barack Obama is a slack-jawed, mouth-breathing imbecile who doesn't have the brains God gave a goldfish. He is also a hard-core drug user. He smokes weed in "Choom Wagon One" to "mellow" and smokes crack, and probably does cocaine when he needs to be "up" for campaign appearances. He has no idea what he is saying most of the time, and is so stupid that he lacks the self-awareness to know when he has said something monumentally stupid, such as we saw this morning. He is not smart, hence his complete inability to speak extemporaneously and his mere passing familiarity with the English language. He is in no way competent on any level, hence his staggering lack of command on any topic except sports involving big, sweaty mens. He is not actually engaged in any meaningful policy discussion or formation. Obama himself is a puppet front kept entertained with drugs, golf, and gay sex, and the golf may only be a cover for the gay sex. People who play golf with any frequency tend to develop something that resembles a golf SWING. Barack Obama can not swing a golf club competently despite playing more golf than the avid, semi-retired, country club golfers I know.

The people running the White House per se are Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama, who are themselves profoundly unintelligent people who are getting their material and marching orders from people like Soros, Maurice Strong, Leo Gerard, and maybe even Vladimir Putin and Beijing by extension - the global Communist leaders.

Obama is simply a complete idiot. Stop trying to push a square peg into a round hole. Stop trying to process this using the assumption that Obama is in any way intelligent. Face reality. He isn't a Manchurian candidate. He isn't brainwashed. You have to actually have a BRAIN in order to be brainwashed. Obama is a mentally defective, drug-addled, sodomite psychopath that a cadre of Communist oligarchs are using as a theatrical facade. Not unlike THIS GUY:

The vacant-looking guy in the front center is Kim Jong-Un, the "Great Leader" of North Korea. All the guys surrounding him are the people who are ACTUALLY RUNNING NORTH KOREA. It is almost exactly the same as the Obama situation, except most of Obama's puppetmasters wouldn't be caught dead in a military uniform (but some of them wear military uniforms every day), and I assume that Kim Jong-Un prefers his sexual pacifiers to NOT have penises.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dunno, maybe he knows more than you. Ever thought about that?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

because its true?

Points Awarded:

Justin7 gave crustyme 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

he was lying so he backtracked ... it was bad before Obama said it was fine than said it was bad

'Private Sector' Comment Becomes a Public Gaffe

Mr. Obama sought to clarify the remarks later in the day, saying "it is absolutely clear that the economy is not doing fine."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...hatsNewsSecond

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So he misspoke and admitted it?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dude, you guys are ridiculous. How about we backtrack to the statements by McCain about the economy during the election.

I really have no idea what you people want to hear from him publicly?

State the economy is tanking, run for the hills, we'll never see the America we once knew, and it's about time that all confidence is lost in our market so our stock market crashes even more, causing more global instability?

WTF.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

As a non-American I hope Obama is re-elected.

If he is defeated I hope you somehow manage to arrange a test of intelligence against him. If Pinny runs a line I pledge to bet the maximum*, so long as it's under 9 figures, on Barack Hussein Obama against no gnu taxes.**

*Test must be agreed fair by reputable body - and former President Obama must agree to it.
    **no gnu taxes must prove his identity, and not use substitute for test.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

obama sucks pipe

he is under cover pickle puffer

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    As a non-American I hope Obama is re-elected.

If he is defeated I hope you somehow manage to arrange a test of intelligence against him. If Pinny runs a line I pledge to bet the maximum*, so long as it's under 9 figures, on Barack Hussein Obama against no gnu taxes.**

*Test must be agreed fair by reputable body - and former President Obama must agree to it.
    **no gnu taxes must prove his identity, and not use substitute for test.
    How about something simpler like getting the homo-in-chief to release all of his college transcripts?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

I really have no idea what you people want to hear from him publicly?

about his 1st comment then retraction... it is what it is

however

on a more general note I wish (so do libs) obama would say what he means and what he has convictions about and stick to them

the guy is all over the place

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    because its true?

ichiro4thehall

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    How about something simpler like getting the homo-in-chief to release all of his college transcripts?
    Can I ask what his transcripts would prove?

Would you be happy with him as President if he has indeed graduated Harvard?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

however

on a more general note I wish (so do libs) obama would say what he means and what he has convictions on and stick to them

Agreed 100%, the guy is trying to please too many people. He is a great politician, and one of the best campaigners I have ever seen in my lifetime, but he really needs to stick to his convictions, regardless.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    Can I ask what his transcripts would prove?

Would you be happy with him as President if he has indeed graduated Harvard?
    I don't understand it either. Why do you want to see his grades? To make fun of him for getting a B in economics?

I think they think it will prove his citizenship thing.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

however

on a more general note I wish (so do libs) obama would say what he means and what he has convictions about and stick to them

Well you're certainly not gonna get that from his opponent this time around.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Sam Odom

So... when was Obama telling the truth in his mind ? His 1st "doing fine" statement or his retraction ?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Obama is delusional and I suggest anyone that believes this spin is as well.

American businesses and people are sitting on the most amount of cash in US history. They are waiting for Obamacare to be overturned and the Obama to get booted out in November. Then things will start to get better.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

Shaudius

A chart like that makes me think you think that the unemployment rate wasn't 9% before Obama even could pass a proposal through congress. Its as if you think that Obama is responsible for the great recession and was supposed to fix the mess he inherited immediately.

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Obama is delusional and I suggest anyone that believe this spin is also.

American businesses and people are sitting on the most amount of cash in US history. They are waiting for Obamacare to be overturned and the Obama to get booted out in November. Then things will start to get better.
    Is this really your argument? So your argument is basically companies are tanking the economy and in effect screwing the American people because they don't like Obama's policies? If that was the case, why would you want to give them what they want? They obviously don't care about you and me if they are that spiteful that in order to get what they want they are basically killing the economy so they can get someone in who is more friendly to their goals.

Sam Odom

American businesses and people are sitting on the most amount of cash in US history. They are waiting for Obamacare to be overturned and the Obama to get booted out in November.
    This is 100% true... goes back to what i said up thread. No ones knows where Obama stands and just how long he will stand his ground.

that ^ causes chaos

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    A chart like that makes me think you think that the unemployment rate wasn't 9% before Obama even could pass a proposal through congress. Its as if you think that Obama is responsible for the great recession and was supposed to fix the mess he inherited immediately.
    Well, the unemployment rate wasn't 9% before Obama; I think it was 7.8% in January 2009 and 8.2% when he passed the stimulus in February (remember how it wasn't suppposed to ever go above 8% when he was pushing the stimulus?)

As long as the Obamaphiles want to use post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacies to blame Bush for everything bad, they might want to consider that unrmploymnet was around 4% when the Dems took Congress in 2007.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Country was bleeding 750 thousand jobs a month when he took office in the worst presidential handoff in 50 years from a guy who was handed a budget surplus. Imagine being handed a budget deficit surplus and end up leaving a guy with a shit storm losing 750 thousand jobs a month. Then trying to get the country back on track, being filibustered by republicans at history levels never seen before simply to destroy the economy to take back the Whitehorse no matter how many people suffered in the process. Those would be the facts and not right wing tea party nonsense. Calling the guy dumb by two time Bush voters can't be more comical. A guy with 100 post hiding his screen name cause he is to much of a child to let people know who he is. Willing to bet a moderator to this site or some shit like that.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-09-12 at 07:45 PM.

DwightShrute

Is this really your argument? So your argument is basically companies are tanking the economy and in effect screwing the American people because they don't like Obama's policies? If that was the case, why would you want to give them what they want? They obviously don't care about you and me if they are that spiteful that in order to get what they want they are basically killing the economy so they can get someone in who is more friendly to their goals.
    not quite accurate. Right now the Obama administration decides who gets healthcare waivers. Since he has been elected, ever few months he has to extend the Bush tax cuts for a few months here and then a few months there because he hasn't a clue what to do. Obama hired group to advise him how to create jobs, they did, he dismissed them and their recommendations!. Obama created the panel of 6 dems and 6 R's to come to a consensus on how to reduce the debt .. they couldn't do it. Is that a leader? Where is the leadership skills? He has none. Blame Bush and blame the GOP. He had 2 years with bother the senate and house and what did he do with that majority? .... He passed a law in secret that will be rules unconstitutional at the end of June. No friggen budget in over 1000 days? Highest corporate tax in the industrial world. Obama's economic plan since he took over has been this ... we will add money into the economy by taking money out of the economy and taxing it when it goes through the economy.

I could go on and on. Tell me if you were a CEO of business or a business man wanting to invest in the USA, would you?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I don't understand it either. Why do you want to see his grades? To make fun of him for getting a B in economics?

I think they think it will prove his citizenship thing.

ichiro4thehall

Can I ask the posters who don't think Obama is an American citizen to say where they believe he was born?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wow, Barnhardt needs some hard penis behind the barn. Who scorned this woman? Rag on?

Shaudius

not quite accurate. Right now the Obama administration decides who gets healthcare waivers. Since he has been elected, ever few months he has to extend the Bush tax cuts for a few months here and then a few months there because he hasn't a clue what to do.
    Obama's position is to extend the Bush tax cuts on every bracket but the top, that's always been his position as far as I'm aware, every few months when there's a debate to be had, the Republicans try and push the issue, and rather than cave on the whole thing they kick the can down the road a few months.

Obama hired group to advise him how to create jobs, they did, he dismissed them and their recommendations!. Obama created the panel of 6 dems and 6 R's to come to a consensus on how to reduce the debt .. they couldn't do it. Is that a leader? Where is the leadership skills? He has none.
    The supercommittee was the compromise, it was the poison pill to compromise, do true leaders not compromise with their opponents? Maybe. But politics is about compromise and consensus building, since people whose primary political goal is to make you a one term President aren't going to be part of a consensus, what choice do you have but compromise?

Blame Bush and blame the GOP. He had 2 years with bother the senate and house and what did he do with that majority? .... He passed a law in secret that will be rules unconstitutional at the end of June.
    No he didn't. You really need 60 votes in the Senate to get anything done. Why do you think Obamacare had to be passed through reconciliation, because the Republicans were filibustering in the Senate which they could do after Ted Kennedy died in August of 2009, ~6 months into Obama's term.

No friggen budget in over 1000 days? Highest corporate tax in the industrial world. Obama's economic plan since he took over has been this ... we will add money into the economy by taking money out of the economy and taxing it when it goes through the economy.
    I could go on and on. Tell me if you were a CEO of business or a business man wanting to invest in the USA, would you?
    Gee, I wonder why there's no budget, the Republicans have controlled the house since November of 2010, the Democrats control the Senate by a non-filibuster proof majority, and there is a Democrat in the White House. Neither side has shown much willingness to compromise, and instead you have the House passing the Ryan budget which is an absolute non-starter to the Democrats, and the Democrats in the Senate saying they don't need to pass a budget, and guess what, they're right, as part of the sequestration cuts the federal government effectively has a budget until the end of the year. Do you think the federal government is shut down right now?

If Obama's plan was to raise taxes, raise taxes, raise taxes, why is your SS tax this year 4.2% instead of 6.2%? Is that taking money out of the economy? What do you think the Ryan budget's plan is on taxation? Its a 2 bracket system whereby the poorest people will pay more and the richest people will pay less. That sounds like a great idea to spur demand, give rich people more money, rich people who don't need to spend, and take money from poorer people, who spend everything they get because they can't afford to save. It justifies this as "expanding the tax base" what exactly is expanding the tax base if it isn't raising taxes on some group of people?

Oh and as far as the corporate tax rate is concerned, http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...dSR_story.html

"
    Companies in the United States pay almost half the taxes that companies in other rich countries pay, compared with the size of the economy, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development."
    Last edited by Shaudius; 06-09-12 at 08:56 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Obama's position is to extend the Bush tax cuts on every bracket but the top, that's always been his position as far as I'm aware, every few months when there's a debate to be had, the Republicans try and push the issue, and rather than cave on the whole thing they kick the can down the road a few months.

The supercommittee was the compromise, it was the poison pill to compromise, do true leaders not compromise with their opponents? Maybe. But politics is about compromise and consensus building, since people whose primary political goal is to make you a one term President aren't going to be part of a consensus, what choice do you have but compromise?

No he didn't. You really need 60 votes in the Senate to get anything done. Why do you think Obamacare had to be passed through sequestration, because the Republicans were filibustering in the Senate which they could do after Ted Kennedy died in August of 2009, ~6 months into Obama's term.

Gee, I wonder why there's no budget, the Republicans have controlled the house since November of 2010, the Democrats control the Senate by a non-filibuster proof majority, and there is a Democrat in the White House. Neither side has shown much willingness to compromise, and instead you have the House passing the Ryan budget which is an absolute non-starter to the Democrats, and the Democrats in the Senate saying they don't need to pass a budget, and guess what, they're right, as part of the sequestration cuts the federal government effectively has a budget until the end of the year. Do you think the federal government is shut down right now?

If Obama's plan was to raise taxes, raise taxes, raise taxes, why is your SS tax this year 4.2% instead of 6.2%? Is that taking money out of the economy? What do you think the Ryan budget's plan is on taxation? Its a 2 bracket system whereby the poorest people will pay more and the richest people will pay less. That sounds like a great idea to spur demand, give rich people more money, rich people who don't need to spend, and take money from poorer people, who spend everything they get because they can't afford to save. It justifies this as "expanding the tax base" what exactly is expanding the tax base if it isn't raising taxes on some group of people?

Oh and as far as the corporate tax rate is concerned, http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...dSR_story.html

"
    Companies in the United States pay almost half the taxes that companies in other rich countries pay, compared with the size of the economy, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development."
    He won't believe anything u wrote which is public knowledge. These are unreachable people who vote against their best interest and are incredibly this naive to even know they are doing this. U would think u were debating billionaires.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Shad owns again. Glad he's on my side.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

America is too collectively dumb and ignorant to vote for a person or a party who could actually straighten out this country.

http://lp.org

DwightShrute

No he didn't. You really need 60 votes in the Senate to get anything done. Why do you think Obamacare had to be passed through reconciliation, because the Republicans were filibustering in the Senate which they could do after Ted Kennedy died in August of 2009, ~6 months into Obama's term.

"
    sorry you believe all that but very few if any is true. It's all spin. I prefer facts.

too much good hockey and NBA on now to spend telling you were you are wrong.

Shaudius

sorry you believe all that but very few if any is true. It's all spin. I prefer facts.

too much good hockey and NBA on now to spend telling you were you are wrong.
    Spin? Am I wrong about Obama's position on the Bush tax cuts? Am I wrong about how the Affordable Care Act was passed? Am I wrong about the statements that Republicans and Democrats have made regarding the need for a budget? Am I wrong about Obama's position on the corporate tax rate? Am I wrong on the SS tax rebate? Am I wrong about the Ryan budget?

The truth is everything I said is 100% true and there is no spin anywhere, but since you're buried you're going to go watch hockey and NBA.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He won't believe anything u wrote which is public knowledge. These are unreachable people who vote against their best interest and are incredibly this naive to even know they are doing this. U would think u were debating billionaires.
    you must be a politician in Greece

DwightShrute

Spin? Am I wrong about Obama's position on the Bush tax cuts? Am I wrong about how the Affordable Care Act was passed? Am I wrong about the statements that Republicans and Democrats have made regarding the need for a budget? Am I wrong about Obama's position on the corporate tax rate? Am I wrong on the SS tax rebate? Am I wrong about the Ryan budget?

The truth is everything I said is 100% true and there is no spin anywhere, but since you're buried you're going to go watch hockey and NBA.
    listen, I belive that you believe its true. I commend you on your respectful debating skills however. You are the exception to the rule.

123 Last