acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    nah I'm good, I did the fade the starter coming off a no-hitter and took Yankees -1.5... easiest baseball win i have had this year (i don't fukk with MLB that much)

now I'm watching to see if my Angels -1.5 bet will hit...up 2-0 but should be up 3-0
    Next thread up bud.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like you, Top. None of my comments directed to you.

Although, o/c, I am no fan of the great Canadian black dick-rider, Mr. Frizzelli, I must say that I like the Frizzster sometimes .... well, maybe not. Frizzy, go suck another black mamba, you bitch.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

i hate that score in 1st inning bet... if you bet NO, a team will find a way to score a run without even getting a hit... guy gets walked, guy steals 2nd and goes to third as the catcher throws it to the center fielder... then next pitch is a wild pitch and run scores!

i bet it with a ton of caution this year, only in spots that i like.... like after say 8 of the first 9 games of the day have had a run+ scored in the 1st inning, i like to take the odds that more no scores just have to hit later in the day, play the percentages

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, from now on I will use this thread to keep track of Pitt's 1st inning runs (they are the lowest scoring team in the league!!! -- FUKK ME AGAIN!!!)

1 out of 16

my guess...... 3 out of next 15 games they get that 1st inning run

fa*ggots

First 12