crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    You always call someone idiot or moron, i just fight back, i know you liberals arent used to that but sorry i dont appease to you idiots, i was ready to let it go but seems like you want to keep it going.

so you "retaliate" when i call others names but not to you specifically?

isnt that the same as "butting in"?

and how do you know i wasnt retaliating myself?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Sorry liberals, i just dont find anythng you say credible or any of your sources credible, thats just the way it is. I am heading out now so i am done with this useless discussion.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Sorry liberals, i just dont find anythng you say credible or any of your sources credible, thats just the way it is. I am heading out now so i am done with this useless discussion.
    Then its useless, and you're useless. If you only agree with facts(we're talking hard facts here, things that are directly measurable) that come from a source that you want to believe(Fox News, Breitbert, WND, etc.) but not from sources you don't want to believe(MSNBC, NPR, USAToday, CNN, etc.) then there's no point in talking to you, you're too far gone for help, you've drank the koolaid and are ready to go out Jim Jones style it seems.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

oh really?

how about you enlighten us with your great sources full of rock solid facts, oh wise one.

"i get my facts from fox news"

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:32 PM.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    one trip each to hawaii & spain costs more than 77 trips to crawford?

another brilliant logic from the village idiot.
    Obama's one Xmas trip to hawaii cost more than the Crawford trips combined. Look it up.

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Obama's one Xmas trip to hawaii cost more than the Crawford trips combined. Look it up.
    I don't see how that could possibly be the case in any way besides inflation/raises in Air Force One operating costs. The major cost to taxpayers for presidential trips is through the flight. A round trip flight to Hawaii is about 18 hours, how many hours do you think the flight is from Washington, D.C. to Crawford Texas? Is it more than 20 minutes? Of course it is. So there is no way in nominal dollars(cost of the flight which Obama doesn't control) the cost to Hawaii was even close to the cost of all the Crawford trips combined.

Now it may be true that the cost of flying Air Force One is higher today than it was in 2000-2008, but I don't really think its fair to blame Obama for how much Air Force One costs to operate compared to when his predecessor took flights. We don't go around saying look how much George Bush spent for one trip to Texas on Air Force One compared to how much it cost LBJ to take a trip to Texas in Air Force One(at least not without adjusting for inflation/rising costs that are out of the president's control).

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Who cares. Talk about paralysis by analysis. Unreal. You guys are so lost in minute details that you cant even see the picture anymore.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    maybe you should take your own advice....

Figures obtained by Hawaii Reporter reveal the trip is expected to run taxpayers about $4 million

President Bush took 149 trips to Camp David, 77 visits to his Crawford ranch, and 11 trips to his father's Kennebunkport mansion. Since Air Force One reportedly cost $56,800 per hour to operate in 2004 (which Bush used to get to Crawford), and the plane can travel up to 630 miles per hour, it cost at least $259,657 to get the 2,880 miles to Crawford and back, each time Bush went, or roughly $20 million dollars just for taking the plane on the Crawford trips alone. Add in the cost of putting up Secret Service and other staff for the ranch trips, as well as the Kennebunkport and Camp David trips, and you get, well, a lot.

unlike the $4 mil figure which includes cost of secret service and staff, the $20 mil figure is for flights only. so add a few more millions for room, meals etc for secret service and staff for 490 days bush spent on vacation at crawford.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    maybe you should take your own advice....

Figures obtained by Hawaii Reporter reveal the trip is expected to run taxpayers about $4 million

President Bush took 149 trips to Camp David, 77 visits to his Crawford ranch, and 11 trips to his father's Kennebunkport mansion. Since Air Force One reportedly cost $56,800 per hour to operate in 2004 (which Bush used to get to Crawford), and the plane can travel up to 630 miles per hour, it cost at least $259,657 to get the 2,880 miles to Crawford and back, each time Bush went, or roughly $20 million dollars just for taking the plane on the Crawford trips alone. Add in the cost of putting up Secret Service and other staff for the ranch trips, as well as the Kennebunkport and Camp David trips, and you get, well, a lot.

unlike the $4 mil figure which includes cost of secret service and staff, the $20 mil figure is for flights only. so add a few more millions for room, meals etc for secret service and staff for 490 days bush spent on vacation at crawford.
    That doesn't even begin to tell the whole story through. Air Force One reportedly cost $181,575 to operate when Obama took his trip in 2011. So it costs over 3xs as much to operate merely 8 years later? I don't buy that, but if we're going to actually compare we should go apples to apples not a 3xs cheaper flight on the same airplane.

So lets just assume for arguments sake that Air Force were to cost $181,575 when Bush was taking his trips like it cost Obama when he took his to get a real comparison of flight costs. It would be 3,271,622 for that trip for Obama, and 63,914,400 for Bush's trips to Crawford using the same cost of airfare or approximately 20 times as much.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

That is because u are what is called an unreachable buffoon. u get facts thrown in your face and u come back with the most ridiculous nonsense a child would find amusing.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    That is because u are what is called an unreachable buffoon. u get facts thrown in your face and u come back with the most ridiculous nonsense a child would find amusing.
    Havent heard from you since the other night when your union backed candidate got his ass handed to him, thought maybe a your shop got closed, if it hasnt it will be eventually, fukking leeches.

Thor4140

Havent heard from you since the other night when your union backed candidate got his ass handed to him, thought maybe a your shop got closed, if it hasnt it will be eventually, fukking leeches.
    Hate to break it to you Pinocchio but i do not care about city unions. The carpenters union will always be around cause we out work others. I have spent years cleaning up the messes of non union workers. I guess u can say it is a blessing but sometimes it is tough to shine shit. By the way i always see u claim to be educated lmfao. Get a rebate for goodness sakes. You have the common sense of a four year old. Street smarts, facts, and common sense do not seem to be a big priority in your worthless life.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Hate to break it to you Pinocchio but i do not care about city unions. The carpenters union will always be around cause we out work others. I have spent years cleaning up the messes of non union workers. I guess u can say it is a blessing but sometimes it is tough to shine shit. By the way i always see u claim to be educated lmfao. Get a rebate for goodness sakes. You have the common sense of a four year old. Street smarts, facts, and common sense do not seem to be a big priority in your worthless life.
    You wont be around forever because a chimp could do your job which means somebody is gonna come along and do your job just as well but at half the cost, maybe even 1/3 of the cost. I dont need a rebate because unlike these kids today i paid for my education. As far as street smarts are concerned i probably have more in my little finger then you do in your entire blue collar hard hat wearing head.

Shaudius

You wont be around forever because a chimp could do your job which means somebody is gonna come along and do your job just as well but at half the cost, maybe even 1/3 of the cost. I dont need a rebate because unlike these kids today i paid for my education. As far as street smarts are concerned i probably have more in my little finger then you do in your entire blue collar hard hat wearing head.
    Kids today don't pay for their education? What exactly do you think a student loan is, a grant? What it is right in the word. Nevermind the fact that education costs have been rising at a rate not at all consistent with inflation, for a variety of reasons, one of which is decreased funding by state governments for state colleges(although its not the only cause, or necessarily the predominant cause).

Thor4140

u wouldn't last five minutes at my job lol. Mentally and physically it would be way, way, way, over your head. I have gone to upgrading courses my whole life and will continue too. Not many can build a building from scratch. I could probably learn ur job in five minutes but then again i would never enjoy being a secretary. Oh and dude forget it. U have no common sense at all. If it feels good to think you do then have at it. Shady billionaires need people like you. Who else are they gonna get to load their trunks with the cash they steal while laughing behind your backs.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    Kids today don't pay for their education? What exactly do you think a student loan is, a grant? What it is right in the word. Nevermind the fact that education costs have been rising at a rate not at all consistent with inflation, for a variety of reasons, one of which is decreased funding by state governments for state colleges(although its not the only cause, or necessarily the predominant cause).
    The next financial crisis in this country is gonna be student loans, kids are borrowing money to go to school and cant find a job in this economy when they get out and arent able to pay back the loans. The student loan bubble is gonna burst same as the housing one did a few years back.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

u wouldn't last five minutes at my job lol. Mentally and physically it would be way, way, way, over your head. I have gone to upgrading courses my whole life and will continue too. Not many can build a building from scratch. I could probably learn ur job in five minutes but then again i would never enjoy being a secretary. Oh and dude forget it. U have no common sense at all. If it feels good to think you do then have at it. Shady billionaires need people like you. Who else are they gonna get to load their trunks with the cash they steal while laughing behind your backs.
    Again i dont care if you can build a house out of a pile of dirt, i got an education so i wouldnt have to rely on working hard to eat. I run a business and you wouldnt have a clue where to begin, your obviously dumb since you chose to swing a hammer as a career choice. Its funny i actually thought you were gonna answer me intelligently with your last post about student loans, but since you're too stupid to put it all in one post i see you had to come back and show that you're a dipshit after all.

Thor4140

Again i dont care if you can build a house out of a pile of dirt, i got an education so i wouldnt have to rely on working hard to eat. I run a business and you wouldnt have a clue where to begin, your obviously dumb since you chose to swing a hammer as a career choice. Its funny i actually thought you were gonna answer me intelligently with your last post about student loans, but since you're too stupid to put it all in one post i see you had to come back and show that you're a dipshit after all.
    I hate to break it to you but i went to school and probably longer than u did. I owned a business and sold it for a nice profit that had nothing to do with construction u fuking clown. You think any fuk can just build a house? lol. I enjoy what i do because im not at the same place for years and years. You have fun staying at the same place with the same people and the same god awful stories, while i move all over the state. BTW why is it u never mention this magnificent business you own? Are you ashammed of it?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I hate to break it to you but i went to school and probably longer than u did. I owned a business and sold it for a nice profit that had nothing to do with construction u fuking clown. You think any fuk can just build a house? lol. I enjoy what i do because im not at the same place for years and years. You have fun staying at the same place with the same people and the same god awful stories, while i move all over the state. BTW why is it u never mention this magnificent business you own? Are you ashammed of it?
    If you went to school longer than me and your a fukking hard hat than you're the one who needs a rebate. Just by how you write i can tell you're half illiterate. I already told you i worked construction when i was a kid in the summers so i know thats its not hard to learn how to buid shit, i do all minor repairs around my house but unlike you, i dont have to rely on it eat like do you hump. If you had run a successful business than you would have been able to sell it and retire, not go swing a fukking hammer in a public union job building schools. I do enjoy staying in the business that ive built from the ground up, i work 60 hours a week not because i have to because i want to. As far as what i do its none of your fukking business really and if im ashamed of working my own hours and making money hand over fist than i must be the guiltiest motherfukker alive.

Thor4140

If you went to school longer than me and your a fukking hard hat than you're the one who needs a rebate. Just by how you write i can tell you're half illiterate. I already told you i worked construction when i was a kid in the summers so i know thats its not hard to learn how to buid shit, i do all minor repairs around my house but unlike you, i dont have to rely on it eat like do you hump. If you had run a successful business than you would have been able to sell it and retire, not go swing a fukking hammer in a public union job building schools. I do enjoy staying in the business that ive built from the ground up, i work 60 hours a week not because i have to because i want to. As far as what i do its none of your fukking business really and if im ashamed of working my own hours and making money hand over fist than i must be the guiltiest motherfukker alive.
    Is the business posting here? In a little over 2 years u have almost 6 thousand post lol. Oh and this isn't a grammar board it is a message board dick lick. U got my message now? U want to talk about our old ladies? Mine is a blue eyed blonde who is going on to be a nurse anesthetist. She just graduated with a 3.8. at Jefferson University. How about ur old lady? She wouldn't be one of broads i use to see at Republican functions that looked so miserable because her husband and his buddies could only talk about how much money they needed to make. I always felt sorry for those ladies. They always looked like they couldn't believe the miserable boring mess they got themselves into.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-09-12 at 10:26 PM.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. Just look at the title then compare Obama vacation days to Bush Jr.
    I love how people always mention Bush when something is said about Obama.

Thor4140

** i have to go now. I am gonna watch the fight in the luxury of my home. If u want i think in the boxing section, there are some broke dik free links u might be able to use. Everyone knows republicans love a free deal.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

In the business posting here? In a little over 2 years u have almost 6 thousand post lol. Oh and this isn't a grammar board it is a message board dick lick. U got my message now? U want to talk about our old ladies? Mine is a blue eyed blonde who is going on to be a nurse anesthetist. She just graduated with a 3.8. at Jefferson University. How about ur old lady? She wouldn't be one of broads i use to see at Republican functions that looked so miserable because her husband and his buddies could only talk about how much money they needed to make. I always felt sorry for those ladies. They always looked like they couldn't believe the miserable boring mess they got themselves into.
    Jefferson university? I guess you work in the carpenters union in philadelphia huh?

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    It fits the context, which was, Obama takes too many vacations and they cost too much money, it is more than appropriate in that context to show how many vacation days he has taken and how much they cost(in nominal dollars preferably) compared to his predecessors. It has nothing to do with Bush per se, he's just the closest analog. We could go with Clinton, but that wouldn't be as satisfactory to sating neo-cons re: Obama.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Not gonna bother reading staunch Republican Hatriots that have no brain norst opinion of their own (unless they are millionaires, of which, SBR has provided 0), but from a credible news source (if you spend 10 seconds googling it):

"
    So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch."

Just quickly - Obama killed Bin Laden and MORE premium Al Qaeda targets (illegally) than Bush got close to. Just being fair. I hate Obama due to him doing THE SAME SHITE BUSH DID. I'd just appreciate the "SBR Republican" to use the N-word. And not only USE it - but USE it because that's how they disrespect a standing President. I do NOT like Obama's lies NORST his W mirroring doctrine (but again, the SBR hatriots are hard pressed to know what that might mean), which is why I question our "SBR Hatriots". What? Obama is sucking off corporations - his Supreme Court sucks off corporations. What? Really, moron, what?

It has to be race. W sucked them off. Clinton sucked them off. Reagan sucked them off.
    Where's your f'n problem, moron. You're not a millionaire. Lose the hate and lets talk about how we are ALL f'd at some elite's that are making plays.

They WANT us to hate anyone with converse opinions. They WANT us to hate each other. Thing is, the Civil War is over - blacks are part of the US. Get over it. Who gives a toss what race you are. If you aren't a millionaire and you watch fox, your opinion is null/void, IMO. There has been 0 major media outlets in the history of mankind short of Communists that have such a controlled and non-contrarian approach to providing news. Do research on Pravda - fox is the same thing. Remember when the USSR fell? Same thing. Not saying the Democratic party is better. I'm just saying your 'average' moron that watches fox is equal to someone that read Pravda under a BRUTAL regime.

My point is - learn to READ independent sources and form your own opinion on your own. There's been really no argument from the 'right' that I respect, reading these forums. I do NOT like Dems, but their posts are more thoughtful, have more insight and actually provide information - rather than some bullshit that makes you hate because some black guy is the most powerful man in the US. GET OVER IT. Who cares. We all shit/die. We're fighting the wrong battle - no, YOU are fighting the wrong battle, if you oppose my anti-fox agenda. In fact, show me I'm wrong vs Pravda or Tass (another Soviet news agency), and I'll shut up. Also, if you bring up MSNBC, you're a f'n joke.

Who is lookin out for the non millionaires? Answer that shit and you get my respect.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Way to many morons in this thread.

Let's blame Obama for this mess....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChalkyDog

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Cool post brah. What's it say?

Thor4140

Jefferson university? I guess you work in the carpenters union in philadelphia huh?
    No Bucks County why u coming to get me? I haven't been worked by a neo-con ball licker in my life and u are not gonna be the first one. I don't need to hide.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

I'm with you. Just because I think Obama is useless, doesn't mean that I didn't think the same thing about Bush. Bush started this fire, and then Obama decided to throw gasoline on it, instead of dirt.

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm with you. Just because I think Obama is useless, doesn't mean that I didn't think the same thing about Bush. Bush started this fire, and then Obama decided to throw gasoline on it, instead of dirt.
    What in your opinion is dirt, or would be dirt?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    WIN

/end thread.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

What do you expect? The GOP wants to defame the current POTUS for taking too many vacation days when the truth is he's taken less then the last POTUS. A shit ton less. Who do you expect people to compare his vacation schedule to? The director of the water district for Key West, Florida?

First 123