King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Poor neo cons... So much hate...

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    one trip each to hawaii & spain costs more than 77 trips to crawford?

another brilliant logic from the village idiot.
    Crusty your the biggest douch on this site, all you spew is misinformation like all your democratic cronies. Vacations and all that shit dont matter, obama did not get the job done and he will be a one termer just like he said in that interview, least he got that one right.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Anyone who can't see that Obama is a fukkin idiot who is in a position far, far over his head.....is simply a fukkin idiot themselves.

No other explanation for it.
    Coming from a two time Bush voter. Priceless

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Crusty your the biggest douch on this site, all you spew is misinformation like all your democratic cronies. Vacations and all that shit dont matter, obama did not get the job done and he will be a one termer just like he said in that interview, least he got that one right.
    Ummm, the OP in this thread is about how Obama takes too many vacations and plays too much golf, apparently your position is not that of the OP, and he thinks that vacations and golf matter. I don't believe he a Democrat...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Aren't you suppose to moderate, not instigate?
    Actually, I do both. Moderate & instigate. I also fornicate & defecate quite regularly as well.

Thanks for your interest.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Of course Romney will do just about anything to get elected. Its the top job in the world. That's simply what it takes.

Let me ask you this.....do you think Obama has flip-flopped on some of his positions? Including ones he made while in office?

It's a yes or no question.
    Gawd YES! FUKK YES! I can't figure out which guy is worse. To me, so far Romney seems more plastic, like a Ken doll candidate.

I've said on here and IRL many times I'm not thrilled with Obama. Not sure who'll I'll vote for but it really doesn't matter I vote in Texas (really in Mexico but my vote counts in Houston) no way Romney loses Texas. But I'll never not vote.

Sorry for not giving a simple yes or no.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Aren't you suppose to moderate, not instigate?
    Are you saying on this site moderators can't have opinions? I could see you're point if Opie were acting in an official capacity but he's not so I think the issue is null.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Coming from a two time Bush voter. Priceless
    The biggest hypocrisy in the world..

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Has played more golf then any other president in history! Why play golf when the country is upside down??????? Don't you get it? He hates the American way and wants to destroyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has had 4 years and still blames Bush. This thug has nothing to show for and should go down as the worst president in history!
    bush was spotted playing golf the day after being told bin laden planned to hijack planes and attack nyc.

good thing he had his priorities straight.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

wait..... you bitch and moan claiming that obama spent more because hawaii & spain are further away than texas.... oblivious to the fact that bush took 77 trips to texas. and when proven to be a clueless retard, suddenly vacations no longer matter?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    The biggest hypocrisy in the world..
    OP, is just one of those guys that pulls straight Republican no matter what. The Dems and Republicans could switch platforms and this gullible clown would still pull straight R. You would think since Obama basically rubber stamped 95 percent of what Bush did OP would be thrilled to death. In my opinion Obama has been a big disappointment for appeasing these jackoffs and these country killing policies of the far right. I like to call it straight. Now a guy like Opie? Now this naive fool has gotten basically everything he recieved in Bush's eight years but is as angry as a cornered rattle snake. This kind of mentality is what the country is up against. A hypocrite to the tenth power who doesn't even know he is this big of a hypocrite. Go figure.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

you shouldn't be making fun of a golf addiction.

my wife and the girl in college next door wanted to have a threesome one day, but i had a 2:00 tee time. my addiction got the best of me so i played golf.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

wait..... you bitch and moan claiming that obama spent more because hawaii & spain are further away than texas.... oblivious to the fact that bush took 77 trips to texas. and when proven to be a clueless retard, suddenly vacations no longer matter?

You numbers are complete fabrication, bush didnt spend taxpayer money recklessly like obama has either, obama campaigns on the taxpayer dime which is illegal.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    OP, is just one of those guys that pulls straight Republican no matter what. The Dems and Republicans could switch platforms and this gullible clown would still pull straight R. You would think since Obama basically rubber stamped 95 percent of what Bush did OP would be thrilled to death. In my opinion Obama has been a big disappointment for appeasing these jackoffs and these country killing policies of the far right. I like to call it straight. Now a guy like Opie? Now this naive fool has gotten basically everything he recieved in Bush's eight years but is as angry as a cornered rattle snake. This kind of mentality is what the country is up against. A hypocrite to the tenth power who doesn't even know he is this big of a hypocrite. Go figure.
    Thor- I'm far from angry. I'm actually quite happy and feel extremely blessed for how my life has turned out to this point.

I'll admit that a lot of my affection for Bush stemmed from a personal interaction I has with him when he was Governor. I've never said he didn't make mistakes as a President.

All I'm saying is that anyone who thinks Obama is qualified to run the largest corporation in the world is completely clueless. He's clearly in way over his head, and has proven this by the terrible job he has done this far.

That's not bitterness. It's fact.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    Are you saying on this site moderators can't have opinions? I could see you're point if Opie were acting in an official capacity but he's not so I think the issue is null.
    Just ball busting.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You numbers are complete fabrication, bush didnt spend taxpayer money recklessly like obama has either, obama campaigns on the taxpayer dime which is illegal.
    i fabricated the numbers? oh really?

President Bush took 149 trips to Camp David, 77 visits to his Crawford ranch, and 11 trips to his father's Kennebunkport mansion. Since Air Force One reportedly cost $56,800 per hour to operate in 2004 (which Bush used to get to Crawford), and the plane can travel up to 630 miles per hour, it cost at least $259,657 to get the 2,880 miles to Crawford and back, each time Bush went, or roughly $20 million dollars just for taking the plane on the Crawford trips alone. Add in the cost of putting up Secret Service and other staff for the ranch trips, as well as the Kennebunkport and Camp David trips, and you get, well, a lot.

ever wonder why you always look like a complete idiot everytime you open your mouth? maybe fox news and limbaugh just arent the fact finders that you believe them to be.

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

MC PICKS
    Update your status

i fabricated the numbers? oh really?

President Bush took 149 trips to Camp David, 77 visits to his Crawford ranch, and 11 trips to his father's Kennebunkport mansion. Since Air Force One reportedly cost $56,800 per hour to operate in 2004 (which Bush used to get to Crawford), and the plane can travel up to 630 miles per hour, it cost at least $259,657 to get the 2,880 miles to Crawford and back, each time Bush went, or roughly $20 million dollars just for taking the plane on the Crawford trips alone. Add in the cost of putting up Secret Service and other staff for the ranch trips, as well as the Kennebunkport and Camp David trips, and you get, well, a lot.

ever wonder why you always look like a complete idiot everytime you open your mouth? maybe fox news and limbaugh just arent the fact finders that you believe them to be.

Crusty everyone knows you're an idiot, you even have a nickname of crustydouche. Start looking for a job man cause mitts gonna cut your unemployment off when hes elected. Free ride is over deadbeat, out with the food stamps, in with the job creation.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty everyone knows you're an idiot, you even have a nickname of crustydouche. Start looking for a job man cause mitts gonna cut your unemployment off when hes elected. Free ride is over deadbeat, out with the food stamps, in with the job creation.
    when cornered with overwhelming facts, respond with personal attacks.

neo-con 101

MC PICKS
    Update your status

when cornered with overwhelming facts, respond with personal attacks.

neo-con 101

Yeah right the name calling is the democrat standard operating procedure becuase all they want to do is deflect from how piss poor a job obama has done.

democrat mentality 101- name call anyone who doesnt agree 100% with you.

Shaudius

"From January 1 through May 31, 2004, the President racked up 75 visits within 29 states. Of these 75 visits, 56% have been to swing states."

For Obama(source later):

"
    From the day he filed for re-election through April 9, Obama had taken 58 domestic trips, including 23 that involved political fundraising. Seventeen of those fundraising trips also included official events."(Obama filed for relection back in April of 2011 btw).

and then:

"
    Even when the White House deems a trip as political, the cost to Bush's campaign is minimal. In such instances, the campaign must only pay the government the equivalent of a comparable first-class fare for each political traveler on each leg, Federal Election Commission guidelines say."
    "
    he campaign repaid White House Airlift Operations at least $512,000 from May 2003 through April 2004, including reimbursements for political travel by Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, first lady Laura Bush and political aides."

Lets see about Obama:

"For political trips benefiting his own campaign, Obama's team repays the government for air travel under a formula that's based on what it would cost to charter a Boeing 737 for a comparable trip, according to the White House. Obama's campaign doesn't have to pay the full cost for a chartered plane, though. It pays a reduced amount based on the number of people aboard Air Force One who were traveling for political reasons. That number excludes Secret Service agents and other support staff who always travel with the president."

"
    David Mason, a former FEC chairman, said the new rules - linking reimbursement amounts to charter air rates rather than commercial airfare - require the Obama campaign to pay significantly more than it would have under the old rules." (the old rules that Bush followed).

"
    When President George W. Bush was running for re-election in 2004, his campaign and the Republican Party reimbursed the White House more than $1.3 million for "airlift operations," an Associated Press review of federal data shows. Those include itemized expenses for "in-flight services," like food and catering, and the president's helicopter, Marine One.

With the 2012 general election more than six months away, Obama already has exceeded that amount. Since late 2010, a separate Democratic Party "travel offset" account has paid roughly $1.5 million for similar expenses, according to FEC reports. And there can be considerable lag time between when political travel occurs and when reimbursements show up in campaign filings, so more payments are sure to be in the pipeline."

What a shock, your assertions about how Bush didn't campaign on the taxpayers dime like Obama is complete bullshit.

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    This is actually pretty funny.

I can't stand the idiots in the tea party movement who are such morons that they make signs above.

I think the best way to weed out those who are in the tea party because they oppose Obama rather than because they support conservative principles is to see who makes signs like those.

Shaudius

Yeah right the name calling is the democrat standard operating procedure becuase all they want to do is deflect from how piss poor a job obama has done.

democrat mentality 101- name call anyone who doesnt agree 100% with you.
    The only one I saw here resorting to personal attacks here was you. But yes, continue to show your hypocrisy.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    The only one I saw here resorting to personal attacks here was you. But yes, continue to show your hypocrisy.
    Only time i personally attack is in retaliaton, and who asked you anyway. You always have to butt into someone elses arguement, mind your business.

Shaudius

Only time i personally attack is in retaliaton, and who asked you anyway. You always have to butt into someone elses arguement, mind your business.
    Well since your arguments are such bullshit, and people don't articulately call you out on all your bullshit and hypocrisy someone has to, lest people think your arguments are actually sound. Last I checked this was a free discussion forum where anyone can reply to anyone, and you are just particularly bad at making good points.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

"From January 1 through May 31, 2004, the President racked up 75 visits within 29 states. Of these 75 visits, 56% have been to swing states."

For Obama(source later):

"
    From the day he filed for re-election through April 9, Obama had taken 58 domestic trips, including 23 that involved political fundraising. Seventeen of those fundraising trips also included official events."(Obama filed for relection back in April of 2011 btw).

and then:

"
    Even when the White House deems a trip as political, the cost to Bush's campaign is minimal. In such instances, the campaign must only pay the government the equivalent of a comparable first-class fare for each political traveler on each leg, Federal Election Commission guidelines say."
    "
    he campaign repaid White House Airlift Operations at least $512,000 from May 2003 through April 2004, including reimbursements for political travel by Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, first lady Laura Bush and political aides."

Lets see about Obama:

"For political trips benefiting his own campaign, Obama's team repays the government for air travel under a formula that's based on what it would cost to charter a Boeing 737 for a comparable trip, according to the White House. Obama's campaign doesn't have to pay the full cost for a chartered plane, though. It pays a reduced amount based on the number of people aboard Air Force One who were traveling for political reasons. That number excludes Secret Service agents and other support staff who always travel with the president."

"
    David Mason, a former FEC chairman, said the new rules - linking reimbursement amounts to charter air rates rather than commercial airfare - require the Obama campaign to pay significantly more than it would have under the old rules." (the old rules that Bush followed).

"
    When President George W. Bush was running for re-election in 2004, his campaign and the Republican Party reimbursed the White House more than $1.3 million for "airlift operations," an Associated Press review of federal data shows. Those include itemized expenses for "in-flight services," like food and catering, and the president's helicopter, Marine One.

With the 2012 general election more than six months away, Obama already has exceeded that amount. Since late 2010, a separate Democratic Party "travel offset" account has paid roughly $1.5 million for similar expenses, according to FEC reports. And there can be considerable lag time between when political travel occurs and when reimbursements show up in campaign filings, so more payments are sure to be in the pipeline."

What a shock, your assertions about how Bush didn't campaign on the taxpayers dime like Obama is complete bullshit.

ouch. kid got owned by facts again.

facts 55
    picks/fox news/limbaugh 0

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:36 PM.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR should make a 'politics' forum to put these posts in.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

so when you told me to "get a clue moron" in post 18....

Yeah right bushs vacations cost more than obama, because we all know a flight to texas costs more than flights to hawaii and spain, get a clue moron.
    you werent butting in?

and which post with personal attacks directed at you prompted you to "retaliate"?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Well since your arguments are such bullshit, and people don't articulately call you out on all your bullshit and hypocrisy someone has to, lest people think your arguments are actually sound. Last I checked this was a free discussion forum where anyone can reply to anyone, and you are just particularly bad at making good points.
    Yeah right, my arguements are facts, i dont have to copy and paste liberal nonsense and garbage i have my own thoughts. You guys know obama is done in november and you are shitting a brick, thats why you always deflect from facts same as your idols do on MSNBC.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

so when you told me to "get a clue moron" in post 18....

you werent butting in?

and which post with personal attacks directed at you prompted you to "retaliate"?

You always call someone idiot or moron, i just fight back, i know you liberals arent used to that but sorry i dont appease to you idiots, i was ready to let it go but seems like you want to keep it going.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Obama's speeches inspire me

Shaudius

Yeah right, my arguements are facts, i dont have to copy and paste liberal nonsense and garbage i have my own thoughts. You guys know obama is done in november and you are shitting a brick, thats why you always deflect from facts same as your idols do on MSNBC.
    "You numbers are complete fabrication, bush didnt spend taxpayer money recklessly like obama has either, obama campaigns on the taxpayer dime which is illegal."

So your response to numbers is to say, your numbers are complete fabrications, without any supporting documentation of your own to show how they are fabricated and to personally attack someone, and then to post an opinion with no supporting documentation. Whereas my response you contained at least 6 different hard facts(as in facts that can't be manipulated to say what you want them to say, Bush took that many trips, he paid the treasury that much, etc.) to show how you're completely full of shit. But yeah, you're just telling like it is, and anyone who actually responds to your non-sense posts with real evidence is just spouting liberal garbage, got it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

wait.... youve said in the past that you got your facts from fox news. but now its "my own thoughts"? so which is it?

since all your "arguements are facts," it should be easy for you to debunk taxpayers spending more money on bushs trips to texas than obamas trips to hawaii and spain.

so go ahead......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

First 123 Last