easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Werent you the idiot that said if miami lose the series youd make some sort of video, plus last night you guranteed the over..

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Let's do this.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I think people are prisoner of the moment. Everytime someone said a team was dead in this series, the other team has responded.

no one is giving the celtics a chance, but i think they can legitimately pull off this game.

+8 is ridiculous value. But i like the ML too. +370 for a bunch of seasoned playoff vets that have win a chip and given this heat team fits is downright disrespectful.

We all know it will end two ways.

a.) heat blow the top off this game early and go into the 4th with the lead (6 or more)and it becomes a blowout

b.) celtics either play with the lead or keep it close going into the 4th and win it. That miami crowd is the most nervous front running crowd in the NBA. if the celtics can manage to get off to even a half decent start, it'll be dead silent

Lebron is not a good shooter. The way he shot that fallaway was a once in a lifetime performance for him. with him, it's always a snowball effect. it'll be interesting to see how he starts off the game
    Points Awarded:

BlacK_HazE gave betcha_bottom$ 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

LeBron will shutdown Durante in the 4th quarter. Not sure if he'd guard him the whole game, my guess is he would only guard him in the 4th.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I hate to say it the Heat are gonna roll in game 7 Matter of fact they are gonna roll OKC and win it all. Don't get me wrong, Thunder are gonna make a series of it but the Heat are the Champs. Yep it's unfortunately true. Heat will hoist the trophy and Leheat will get his ring.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Werent you the idiot that said if miami lose the series youd make some sort of video, plus last night you guranteed the over..
    the video

boston can cover 8 and miami still win brotha, which is the most likely scenario IMO

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    I think people are prisoner of the moment. Everytime someone said a team was dead in this series, the other team has responded.

no one is giving the celtics a chance, but i think they can legitimately pull off this game.

+8 is ridiculous value. But i like the ML too. +370 for a bunch of seasoned playoff vets that have win a chip and given this heat team fits is downright disrespectful.

We all know it will end two ways.

a.) heat blow the top off this game early and go into the 4th with the lead (6 or more)and it becomes a blowout

b.) celtics either play with the lead or keep it close going into the 4th and win it. That miami crowd is the most nervous front running crowd in the NBA. if the celtics can manage to get off to even a half decent start, it'll be dead silent

Lebron is not a good shooter. The way he shot that fallaway was a once in a lifetime performance for him. with him, it's always a snowball effect. it'll be interesting to see how he starts off the game
    this guy leads the league all time in ppg in elimination games... not sure we can consider this once in a lifetime

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lol are you kidding me. Boston will have a hard time winning but the points are good to go. Miami got a good game from lejames but he can't do it again. Anyways it won't matter cause boston will hang tough here.

Bos ml +360 worth a unit as well.

Celtics +8 -110 (20x)

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron might not have another game like the 6th but wade and bosh could play much better in the 7th. Bosh might re-injure his abdominal muscle. Miami has been pretty good at home, but 8 points is a fair number. No juice here.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

I don't think Boston gets blown out twice in a row when this is the game that decides if they go to the finals or not.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

let's change our view on series every other game and make 100 post threads about them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BlacK_HazE

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    where the **** does this kid get his money from all I ever see is these weird UNIT Bets that make no sense, like there is no way he makes money
    This.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Why wouldn't lebron have another big game? He is no.1 player in this league you brainers and it's game 7 of EFC. Boston is old and dead

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

miami wins but boston covers

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

Boston needs some greenies to have a chance.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Miami can win the game but celtics cover duh.

Fyi, Lang is on the heat, what a square

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    Why wouldn't lebron have another big game? He is no.1 player in this league you brainers and it's game 7 of EFC. Boston is old and dead
    Because he made 8 jumpers outside of 12 feet, which is more than he's made all year. And most of those were contested. It won't happen again.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Heat will win big.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    As much as I hate to say it the Heat are gonna roll in game 7 Matter of fact they are gonna roll OKC and win it all. Don't get me wrong, Thunder are gonna make a series of it but the Heat are the Champs. Yep it's unfortunately true. Heat will hoist the trophy and Leheat will get his ring.
    okc will dominate heat. easy pick

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    okc will dominate heat. easy pick
    lol.

Lakerman,

amazing analysis. Lebron won't have another game like game 6, that's why the celtics will cover. thanks for that enriching writeup. is this 20x or 200x? thanks.

thanks.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol.

Lakerman,

amazing analysis. Lebron won't have another game like game 6, that's why the celtics will cover. thanks for that enriching writeup. is this 20x or 200x? thanks.

thanks.
    You know I like to talk basketball with you and respect you but your obsession with Lakerboy is embarrassing. What have your writeups gotten you goat?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Game going right to the wire. Late money on bos and bos tt over 86 now at greek.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Goat is a dumbass. Just ignore the tard wizzle. He works for espn.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You know I like to talk basketball with you and respect you but your obsession with Lakerboy is embarrassing. What have your writeups gotten you goat?
    If I make a pick than I have a reasoning behind it. Doesn't matter if it loses, I contribute something valuable to the forum that most people don't. Lakerman's bets are fake and here is one of his loyal friends coming to his defense as usual. Takes the time to post a 25,000 bet on the Heat and then writes two sentences next to it.

Thanks.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If I make a pick than I have a reasoning behind it. Doesn't matter if it loses, I contribute something valuable to the forum that most people don't. Lakerman's bets are fake and here is one of his loyal friends coming to his defense as usual. Takes the time to post a 25,000 bet on the Heat and then writes two sentences next to it.

Thanks.
    You are so spiteful man. You obsess and get worked up over a guy you don't even know.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You are so spiteful man. You obsess and get worked up over a guy you don't even know.
    lol lakerboy a dude that lives in toronto (lol I live in toronto too and toronto restaurants do not make $25,000 bi weekly profits) and is a huge laker fan and can somehow lay $25,000 on a game and lose and come right back as if it's nothing

the guy is a fake and a liar

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

My book had Heat -5.5 (+110) And a -240 ML. What the Fk did they know? Wow.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty fair start

deeznutz
    deeznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

10x lets do this

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

rondo is the worst shooter in the league

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

boston+ 8 but will leave the forum if miami doesn't win

this could be a double bonus

CHINO XI
    CHINO XI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Boston +8 all day. Do not go against the first to three to win the series. 2H anyone?

CHINO XI
    CHINO XI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Winning back what I lost from game 6

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks like a winner

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

You likin the 2nd half under LB ?