makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Celtics Will Win Game 7

Pierce will drop 30+. KG will have a 20 20. U cant' see this ur stupid.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

No way miami 99 boston 85,,,you can thank me later

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

I can't see it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli66 View Post
    20/20

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

GFY!

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Lebron has confidence now. Celtics had their chance tonight and couldn't get it done. Heat by double digits.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

2pac is alive!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Celtics are done, this was their chance and thank god bc I couldnt stay awake for an OKC/Boston Finals

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

u think this ur stupid

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

lol should be entertaining at the least

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

who are you?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

dont mind makeveli- he is a boston cokehead.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rondo needs a big game along with the rest of them

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Bos lose game 7.. Heat win by 6-9 pts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron cannot duplicate game 6

Handicap off that angle

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

All over Miami. Lebron will get destroyed if they lose at home and he knows it.

alister888
    alister888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

miami to win by double digits. this series is over

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

If KG goes for 20/20 LeBron will have a double triple.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I believe the Celtics WILL win game 7. To correct anything else I said, the Celtics win by Pierce dropping at least 30, which he will do. Pierce played like sh*t last game and he will make sure that he gets it done in their biggest game yet as he is one of the most clutch players in the game. I actually think he will drop more like 35-40. KG will score his 25 pts or whatever and do his job. Rondo will definitely do his thing and be on top of his game. It comes down to defense. Celtics are usually a great defensive team. After the mess of last game, Doc will have the Celtics defense ready. James is not going to score 40 pts again. He is going to be doubled teamed throughout and it will be very difficult for him to establish his game the way he needs to to get in a grove. Wade and Bosh will be forced to make shots and I'm fine with that because they won't make enough. Battier's open 3 concerns me way more than Wade but he misses a bunch sometimes. James will be held to about 30 I'd say. Everyone of the Celtics wins someone off their bench has stepped up big. Pietrus and Dooling will hit some critical 3's. Allen's gotta hit some 3's when he's got it too. Basically, I think the bench will have to step up but the less Pierce does the more the bench will have to help. But Pierce will have a great game and like I said the bench needs to do something and I believe the key 3's will go down and guys like Pietrus and Dooling will play a big role in that and on D. Game 7, in Miami means almost nothing. Has the feel of being played neutrally almost to me. Celtics did blow their best chance to close this out but I don't believe it was their best chance by much. Bottom line is it was just one game and the first of two chances. Yeah, Miami's got confidence now but that will quickly be deflated by a quick outburst by the Celtics which will happen. James angry or focused, call it what u want I don't care. Another game 7 for the Celtics and they love this sh*t. Doc will have them ready and the necessary adjustments once again will be made. Celtics WILL win another game 7. I am fu*kin ready for this one! Now, talk to me after they send the Heat packing, Ok?
    Last edited by makaveli66; 06-08-12 at 10:22 PM.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I believe the Celtics WILL win game 7. To correct anything else I said, the Celtics win by Pierce dropping at least 30, which he will do. Pierce played like sh*t last game and he will make sure that he gets it done in their biggest game yet as he is one of the most clutch players in the game. I actually think he will drop more like 35-40. KG will score his 25 pts or whatever and do his job. Rondo will definitely do his thing and be on top of his game. It comes down to defense. Celtics are usually a great defensive team. After the mess of last game, Doc will have the Celtics defense ready. James is not going to score 40 pts again. He is going to be doubled teamed throughout and it will be very difficult for him to establish his game the way he needs to to get in a grove. Wade and Bosh will be forced to make shots and I'm fine with that because they won't make enough. Battier's open 3 concerns me way more than Wade but he misses a bunch sometimes. James will be held to about 30 I'd say. Everyone of the Celtics wins someone off their bench has stepped up big. Pietrus and Dooling will hit some critical 3's. Allen's gotta hit some 3's when he's got it too. Basically, I think the bench will have to step up but the less Pierce does the more the bench will have to help. But Pierce will have a great game and like I said the bench needs to do something and I believe the key 3's will go down and guys like Pietrus and Dooling will play a big role in that and on D. Game 7, in Miami means almost nothing. Has the feel of being played neutrally almost to me. Celtics did blow their best chance to close this out but I don't believe it was their best chance by much. Bottom line is it was just one game and the first of two chances. Yeah, Miami's got confidence now but that will quickly be deflated by a quick outburst by the Celtics which will happen. James angry or focused, call it what u want I don't care. Another game 7 for the Celtics and they love this sh*t. Doc will have them ready and the necessary adjustments once again will be made. Celtics WILL win another game 7. I am fu*kin ready for this one!
    no chance pierce scores 40

he doesn't have that type of game in him anymore. maybe rondo goes for 35. agree with kg having big game.

i also think they have a decent chase to win. and really like the +7.5

lebitch will not duplicate his game 6 performance. no chance. he will be tight playing in front of the home crowd thinking about all his past failures.

anytime you have a guy like rondo you have a chance. especially against a team that has shown zero ability to stop him

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Miami will not lose, no idea of the spread but have been absolutely killing this NBA Playoffs

It's Heat/Thunder and Heat win in 6 or 7, probably 7

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

how the assault case?? I can see the Celtics winning or losing, and this being Kevin Garnett's last game. I'm undecided still.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    no chance pierce scores 40

he doesn't have that type of game in him anymore. maybe rondo goes for 35. agree with kg having big game.

i also think they have a decent chase to win. and really like the +7.5

lebitch will not duplicate his game 6 performance. no chance. he will be tight playing in front of the home crowd thinking about all his past failures.

anytime you have a guy like rondo you have a chance. especially against a team that has shown zero ability to stop him
    i agree with almost all of this. especially about lebron playing tight at home.

lots of people are writing off Boston. if i were a heat fan, that'd scare the shit out of me the way this series has gone. the team that has always been counted out has won.

This series has been crazy. I have no idea what's going to happen, but anyone who's writing off the celtics completely is crazy

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Miami will win.. Count on it.