Powertrip
    Powertrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    How fast we forget how he dissapeared last year in the finals

Can we let the guy win a ring first before we call him better than Kobe?

He has disappeared in a lot more games than just last year, Boston constantly beat on him when he was in Cleveland as well. Last night was the first game ever that he was Clutch in an elimination game on the road in the playoffs and he's scored 40+ in 11 games in the playoffs in his carreer. So glad he shows up when it counts!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Powertrip View Post
    He has disappeared in a lot more games than just last year, Boston constantly beat on him when he was in Cleveland as well. Last night was the first game ever that he was Clutch in an elimination game on the road in the playoffs and he's scored 40+ in 11 games in the playoffs in his carreer. So glad he shows up when it counts!
    So now it has to be an elimination game and on the road. Very small sample size there.

Like i said, most people arent going to change their mind no matter what lebron does because the media hyped him up and then started bashing him.

If the media did their job and told the truth that jordan was getting suspended so he switched to baseball, or kobe went to prison for rape like he should have, etc etc

Lebron made a show called "the decision" and that is somehow worse than betting on your own games and raping people?
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave milwaukee mike 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BlacK_HazE

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

you must be from cleveland lol

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

he leads the league all time in ppg in elimination games lol last night was far from the first time.... the guy has dominated in the playoffs his entire career basically other then last yr vs the mavs

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    he leads the league all time in ppg in elimination games lol last night was far from the first time.... the guy has dominated in the playoffs his entire career basically other then last yr vs the mavs
    He was one-man show in Cleveland but Boston owned him in the playoffs after they got their Big Three together. That was obviously a big reason for his departure from Cleveland. He is clearly the best player on his team and probably also in the league.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    So now it has to be an elimination game and on the road. Very small sample size there.

Like i said, most people arent going to change their mind no matter what lebron does because the media hyped him up and then started bashing him.

If the media did their job and told the truth that jordan was getting suspended so he switched to baseball, or kobe went to prison for rape like he should have, etc etc

Lebron made a show called "the decision" and that is somehow worse than betting on your own games and raping people?

i agree.. there are soo many morons...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    i agree.. there are soo many morons...
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ret-suspension

yeah even at the press conference jordan said "if david stern lets me back, i may come back". yet the media give a free pass when they want to. certainly betting on basketball games (and maybe ones you're playing in) as a player is worse than anything lebron has done.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Get off Lebron's balls dude. Yes he is an amazing player but no he can't beat teams single handed. Had the Celtics offense produced its average even, celts would have won the game still and Lebron would have had another spectacular loss like in his cleveland days. Remember Cleveland?? He can't do it alone, no one can. I like Lebron but I don't want to lick his balls.
    Last edited by Dclan86; 06-09-12 at 12:18 PM.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Dclan86 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

GL.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Get off Lebron's balls dude. Yes he is an amazing player but no he can't beat teams single handed. Had the Celtics offense produced its average even, celts would have won the game still and Lebron would have had another spectacular loss like in his cleveland days. Remember Cleveland?? He can't do it alone, no one can. I like Lebron but I don't want to lick his balls.
    They didnt produce. Whats your point? Pierce picked a hell of a night to have possibly his worst game this postseason. What a choker.

I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat have it tonight. Bottom line!!!

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    They didnt produce. Whats your point? Pierce picked a hell of a night to have possibly his worst game this postseason. What a choker.
    My point is that Lebron can't do it himself, like the original poster said......

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Had the Celtics offense produced its average even, celts would have won the game still
    Shoulda. Coulda. Woulda.

Heat defense had something to do with that.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

without bosch playing; he wouldn't had that game. they had to cover bosch which opened up the lane. problem with lebron is he needs the ball in his hands. Game on the line; he is afraid to be fouled. The rest of the team has watched him for the first 3 and halve quarters. When it is money time he will run from the ball. If it's close that is.

milwaukee mike

My point is that Lebron can't do it himself, like the original poster said......
    it was a bit of an exaggeration

you don't get 1000 views here saying lebron is a pretty good ball player

I think he is the best player in the nba right now and one of the best I've ever seen, that doesn't mean I want to lick his balls or even be his friend, as hard as that might be for you to believe. I can appreciate greatness without wanting to lick balls

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    without bosch playing; he wouldn't had that game. they had to cover bosch which opened up the lane. problem with lebron is he needs the ball in his hands. Game on the line; he is afraid to be fouled. The rest of the team has watched him for the first 3 and halve quarters. When it is money time he will run from the ball. If it's close that is.
    most of those points were jumpers, i dont see how "bosh opening up the lane" is relevant.
    its apparent how this team is set up, lebron is doing his thing until the 4th and wade closes.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you still gonna bet me for the finals at even money like we agreed at the poker tables or are you going to bitch out??

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    most of those points were jumpers, i dont see how "bosh opening up the lane" is relevant.
    its apparent how this team is set up, lebron is doing his thing until the 4th and wade closes.
    first play of game ; he went around pierce like his feet are in quicksand!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by jakepeavy21 View Post
    you still gonna bet me for the finals at even money like we agreed at the poker tables or are you going to bitch out??

jake pal. Why do you think im a bitch man. I have miami winning 4-1. I will take even @ 1000 betpoints buddy.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    jake pal. Why do you think im a bitch man. I have miami winning 4-1. I will take even @ 1000 betpoints buddy.
    not at all, a few days ago I was asking you after we had laid the groundwork for the wager and you didn't respond in poker chat so I figured you were over it...props to you for keeping your word even though better odds are available..I'll start a thread for our wager

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron has to be the man again if they have any shot to win

First 123