Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are watching a god play basketball.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Wade turning it over, and missing point blank shots. Doesn't seem to be a elimination game to him.

Wade will be traded
    He is washed up

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Dinero View Post
    You are watching a god play basketball.
    Well shit his career was on the line tonight according to more than a few here at SBR.

How can you NOT bet that?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

if the heat hang on here, lebron will go down as having one of the best games in nba playoff history

elimination game and he's making everything

cannot go understated that he has taken ZERO rest, knows if he goes out for 4 minutes the lead is gone

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    where all the LBJ haters now

guy is having an historic game tonight, when it counts the MOST
    The guy is a great player and his shot is on point tonight. I hate him cause of his attitude. I loved him when he played with Cleveland. He seems to be a much different person since going to Miami.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    The guy is a great player and his shot is on point tonight. I hate him cause of his attitude. I loved him when he played with Cleveland. He seems to be a much different person since going to Miami.
    I hated the whole outcome of the move there, and didn't like him going to the Heat. But I'm a fan, and have to back him.

I would like to see him play my 2nd favorite player, Durant, in the Finals.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Where is the rest of the HEat team???????????????

Lebron has to shoot every shot to win
    When Kobe was doing it, it was ok. Now its a problem when Lebron wants to win and takeover. Oh well. Heat win. CASH!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lemart5

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I hated the whole outcome of the move there, and didn't like him going to the Heat. But I'm a fan, and have to back him.

I would like to see him play my 2nd favorite player, Durant, in the Finals.
    Durant is a much better sport then Lebron James. I don't like Lebron for the way he came to the Heat. The fact that he teamed up with the other top free agents. The way he lowers his shoulder against smaller opponents when setting screens and then taunts, the way he gets almost every close call, the way when he does commit a foul and gets called he throws a temper tantrum, the way he flops, the way he and wade mocked Dirk when he was sick, the way he refused to shake hands after the game with the Magic, his 'My haters still have a crappier life then me' statements after the finals.

I used to be a HUGE fan of the guy. We graduated the same year and I got up very early in the morning to watch him in the playoffs when I was in Iraq, but then... he just changed a lot. I don't like the new Lebron James.

My favorite player is Serge Ibaka.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Durant is a much better sport then Lebron James. I don't like Lebron for the way he came to the Heat. The fact that he teamed up with the other top free agents. The way he lowers his shoulder against smaller opponents when setting screens and then taunts, the way he gets almost every close call, the way when he does commit a foul and gets called he throws a temper tantrum, the way he flops, the way he and wade mocked Dirk when he was sick, the way he refused to shake hands after the game with the Magic, his 'My haters still have a crappier life then me' statements after the finals.

I used to be a HUGE fan of the guy. We graduated the same year and I got up very early in the morning to watch him in the playoffs when I was in Iraq, but then... he just changed a lot. I don't like the new Lebron James.

My favorite player is Serge Ibaka.
    Serge Eblocka.

Durant made me a fan back at Texas. I knew he was the best player coming out of that draft, and Oden going #1 was a joke. I know, it is easy to say now, but I'm sure I said it on here somewhere back then. Not going to search for it though.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lebron sometimes get hacked and get no calls especially in boston. Durant is a btter scorer but a far less player than LEBRON JAMES. KOBE WENT AND CRIED TO THE MEDIA AND GOT GASOL. KOBE WITHOUT SHAQ (WHO FKIN DOMINATED EVERY PLAYOFF GAME IN THE THREE LAKER RINGS HE GOT) AND WITHOOUT THE SPANIARD AND THOSE BIG MEN KOBE WOULDNT HAVE WON 1 RING

Powertrip
    Powertrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the guy is
    unstoppable

if he had a good team around him they'd never lose

I love people who are all over a man who scores 40 points in a game 6 of a finals but usually disappears when its time to put a team away. Thats great, so you are a little better than a carmelo anthony. until this guy scores 40 points in a game seven or to win a championship and im not talkng a division series. he will never be the self proclaimed king.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Powertrip View Post
    I love people who are all over a man who scores 40 points in a game 6 of a finals but usually disappears when its time to put a team away. Thats great, so you are a little better than a carmelo anthony. until this guy scores 40 points in a game seven or to win a championship and im not talkng a division series. he will never be the self proclaimed king.
    I love when people hate so much, that even when they have a good game, they still talk shit about other things...Surprised you didn't say he sucked that game because he missed multiple FT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the difference between a game 7 and an elimination game 6?

If they lose either they go home...

milwaukee mike

a little better than carmelo anthony?

what a joke

if lebron had pierce's line for this game (on pierce's home court) the media would be on him forever, yet pierce and everyone else get a free pass for playing horribly

paul pierce game 6 -
    4/18 shooting 9 points 5 rebounds and no defense played

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Thunder will demolish Heat. I think they could sweep them.

Powertrip

He did have a great game last night, you must not have read that statement. But when it comes down to having a big game in the clutch, with him it never happens. Yes they would have been elimintated if they didnt win last night but saturday he will vanish as he usually does. You obviously havent followed lebron much. Every series he is always due for a big game, but then he has that one and that is it.

You can even tell by his smug look last night that he was trying to prove something. If he is so great then he should just play and not have to try so hard at proving anything. I never saw duncan or nowitski play a game where they looked like something had took a big dump on thier face and it smelled bad.

Powertrip

Pierce doesnt get shit on because he has actually a championship and been a series MVP. It's called clutch, kid.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I love when people hate so much, that even when they have a good game, they still talk shit about other things...Surprised you didn't say he sucked that game because he missed multiple FT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the difference between a game 7 and an elimination game 6?

If they lose either they go home...
    thats the difference between an objective POV and a hater
    im sure if wade dropped 40 and lebron shot 35% for 17pts, he would be talking about lebron choking

jsmithj88

Pierce doesnt get shit on because he has actually a championship and been a series MVP. called clutch kid
    lebron shit on him the entire game, very obvious

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If Lebron wouldve played next to Shaq and under the Zen Master he would have at least 6 rings. Hes already better than Kobe. Kobe cant win without Phil. LBJ has been plagued by average coaches and teammates. He doesnt even have a Pippen. Hes got an old debilated Robin.

Powertrip

Oh yes now he's playing with old people. First when the band got together they were going to be the best ever and win 8 championships, but now that lebron is having one great game a series wade is old and bosh is a pushover ( i don't disagree with that at all), just blame the other guys on the team. This kind of reminds me of a team lebron used to be on.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

He did have a great game last night, you must not have read that statement. But when it comes down to having a big game in the clutch, with him it never happens. Yes they would have been elimintated if they didnt win last night but saturday he will vanish as he usually does. You obviously havent followed lebron much. Every series he is always due for a big game, but then he has that one and that is it.

You can even tell by his smug look last night that he was trying to prove something. If he is so great then he should just play and not have to try so hard at proving anything. I never saw duncan or nowitski play a game where they looked like something had took a big dump on thier face and it smelled bad.

Ohh yea, I missed that part of the statement, because you never wrote it in the previous post...That's probably a good reason as to why I didn't read that you said it.

No one is saying he is clutch, we're saying last night was a helluva performance, and yes it was an elimination game. We'll see how he plays Saturday.

jsmithj88

what he did last nite was incredible because most of those pts were from difficult jumpers
    its similar to the nite rondo dropped 44
    will lebron do that again? i doubt it, lebron isnt a great shooter

Powertrip

Thats my point, i never said he didnt have a great night. Do i think he's a great player, yes. Do i think he's the greatest ever or a "god" absolutely not. To be a great player you need to be clutch as well and be able to hold your team and carry them through the situations when they need it most. He was able to do that last night but will he be able to do something like that to put a team away or win a championship? He's been in those situations and failed every time. When everything is going his way he's incredible, but as soon as it doesn't he falls apart. Perfect example last year against dallas.

Powertrip

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    what he did last nite was incredible because most of those pts were
    from difficult jumpers
    its similar to the nite rondo dropped 44
    will lebron do that again? i doubt it, lebron isnt a great shooter
    And to tell you the truth i think rondo is just as over rated, guy can play with the best of them but when he feels like it. One of the laziest players i have ever seen.

jsmithj88

And to tell you the truth i think rondo is just as over rated, guy can play with the best of them but when he feels like it. One of the laziest players i have ever seen.
    i dont think rondo plays well when he feels like it, hes just not good enuff to do it every game
    hes limited offensively and hes inconsistant

consistency and the ability to rise their games is difference between a star and a superstar

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

wow he had 15 rbs toooo :O

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If Lebron wouldve played next to Shaq and under the Zen Master he would have at least 6 rings. Hes already better than Kobe. Kobe cant win without Phil. LBJ has been plagued by average coaches and teammates. He doesnt even have a Pippen. Hes got an old debilated Robin.

this is true

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

How fast we forget how he dissapeared last year in the finals

Can we let the guy win a ring first before we call him better than Kobe?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post

Some people are concerned with rings...some people are concerned with the ridiculous numbers he puts up every year.

The haters/lovers only see one one of the above, and don't mention the other.
    Same thing with the comparison to Kobe...Kobe fans say "rings" lebron fans say "stats"

jmbbarata
    nhl
    jmbbarata's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes!!! as I said yestarday it was a super James almost alone against Boston.He deserves all the best

jsmithj88

he's been better kobe the last couple years.
    in fact, durant is better than kobe also

milwaukee mike

it's always an interesting discussion, and almost nobody changes their mind. even if lebron wins this year and next, the haters will still say "yeah that's only 2 rings".

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's always an interesting discussion, and almost nobody changes their mind. even if lebron wins this year and next, the haters will still say "yeah that's only 2 rings".

He needs at least 15 to even be considered hall of fame to the haters.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

it's funny because lebron guards all 5 positions too if need be. there has never been a player as diverse as him ever. you guys should realize you are watching the best all around nba player of all time. not only is he able to score, rebound, pass, etc., but spends just as much energy on the defensive side of the ball.

in game 5, the rest of team failed defensively getting back and giving up easy points. lebron made sure that they wouldn't get that chance in game 6.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    it's funny because lebron guards all 5 positions too if need be. there has never been a player as diverse as him ever. you guys should realize you are watching the best all around nba player of all time. not only is he able to score, rebound, pass, etc., but spends just as much energy on the defensive side of the ball.

in game 5, the rest of team failed defensively getting back and giving up easy points. lebron made sure that they wouldn't get that chance in game 6.

But he sucks in every single elimination game and in the finals...THE GUY CAN'T CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!11

First 123 Last