brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Best Conference Finals in NBA History?

If the spurs win this game and Heat win game 6, will this be the greatest NBA conference finals in the history of the league?

Nearly every game has been awesome as hell and the drama of each series in itself has been spectacular

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude you got no shot

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

It's like I said

This kid has to be a ghost of another poster and intentionally makes ass backwards posts to stir the pot.

If this was a serious post then it'd be the dumbest thing ever stated but it's not a real post so it's not.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I imagine you have been watching basketball for 3 years, so no surprise to see this reaction.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

brahma, you seriously need to stop making nba threads, son... you dont know shit and im beginning to get embarrassed for you...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred, boeing power, and bureK

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    It's like I said

This kid has to be a ghost of another poster and intentionally makes ass backwards posts to stir the pot.

If this was a serious post then it'd be the dumbest thing ever stated but it's not a real post so it's not.
    Um, no. That's what he wants you to think giving him an excuse to make horrendous picks and stupid posts. He really is this ignorant. Don't be fleeced. Sometimes they're really just that dumb.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Brah you suck dude. The finals will be OKC vs Boston. Boston gets it done tomorrow. Do not waste your money, or whatever it is you play with on the Miami Heat. They are done.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    It's like I said

Didnt you see his picture?

Brahma talks just like he looks

Like the biggest douchbag ever

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Sorry to bust all of your bubbles but Brahmabull is a created fictional character. Part of the business model of sites like this is to create tension which creates more content. It's a common technique used by many online businesses. A ghost personality is paid to do this. I know several of these ghost riders in SF.