chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

How long?

How long after the heat lose to boston/okla city/san antonio does lebron throw the coach or talent around him under the bus. You could put bird,magic and michael on his team and with his toxicity(sp) and they wouldn't when. As toni braxton said "he wasn't man enough for her"!

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

toni braxtons best song

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you really think Lebron will actually speak up and throw his team under the bus...you're retarded.

If by throw his team under the bus, means he'll want to leave, sure I could see it.

But then again, you're retarded to think that Lebron's "toxicity" is the reason that the Heat may lose.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

this is great....a guy with razor ramon as his avatar is arguing with a guy named "chico"....i love it

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

toxicity- his boys starting shit, his mom starting shit, his mom sleeping with his team mates,his mom running on the court to try to hit someone and him acting like a jackass. His mom has been a loud-mouth ghetto hoe since he was in middle school. I guess you guys have never heard any of the shit on the left coast.