CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Loshak Leans for June 5: Dealing With Likely Santeria Curse, 1 MLB Lean

Dealing with a clear jinx/curse I have had for a few weeks now, coming from an external source, I think I know what the source is, not sure how to handle it but dealing with it.

Will explain more about it on tomorrow's show, but getting back into the swing of things for today, 1 late lean.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gou4HpYT4Dg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Santeria shit.

bath salts.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

on TB as well, hopefully your losing streak is my winning streak

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post

Santeria shit.

bath salts.

yes I will explain more in tomorrow's vid about what happened that I believe may be the reason for the Santeria curse

also may discuss bath salts as well

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    on TB as well, hopefully your losing streak is my winning streak
    unreal fearer

don't you think Pettitte is good enough to neutralize TB's lefty bats, while Shields will be vulnerable against all the Yanks' lefty power, at least to make the low line worth a shot on the Yanks??

what the fuk do I know pal, I have an ill curse on me, I even lost tailing roxxy on his winning days recently

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

roxxy will start to lose, law of averages, he is not superhuman.

saw pettitte suck in the minor leagues a few weeks ago in rochester, he does NOT impress. Rays at +, ON IT

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    roxxy will start to lose, law of averages, he is not superhuman.

saw pettitte suck in the minor leagues a few weeks ago in rochester, he does NOT impress. Rays at +, ON IT
    sure but he's been decent in the bigs so far, 6 HR in 28 IP is a lot but still.....

yeah i almost went with the over as my lean anyway, might pound it as well

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Nice shirt Loshak

Thought about the Rays, but will lay off now.

Celtics Heat over is a good play. Heat will get calls and LBJ will be determined to score. Wade will chip in a few more points.
    Less offensive fouls and more blocking fouls this game. I hope each team can get near 90 points.

Red Sox -1.5 Homer pick. Hammel is one more bad start away from going on the DL and Lester owns the O's.

Now that I look back these picks suck

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Loshak!!!

Has he being doing this for awhile?? This is the first time I clicked on Loshak Leans...

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Loshak!!!

Has he being doing this for awhile?? This is the first time I clicked on Loshak Leans...
    money shot yes and I fukin started out like a fukin CAPPING SUPER HERO picking the Mets -1 FADING CLIFF LEE and fukin nailed it

went way up like +8 units to start and then slowly hemmorrhhagged units until last show I finally went into negative units and then minet123 said he heard someone put a Santeria curse on me which would also explain a few other things and also would coincide with another big event in my life, basically split with this evil super hot old colones tica, and I think she is the one who put the Santeria curse on me

I will explain more tomorrow I think

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Nice shirt Loshak

Thought about the Rays, but will lay off now.

Celtics Heat over is a good play. Heat will get calls and LBJ will be determined to score. Wade will chip in a few more points.
    Less offensive fouls and more blocking fouls this game. I hope each team can get near 90 points.

Red Sox -1.5 Homer pick. Hammel is one more bad start away from going on the DL and Lester owns the O's.

Now that I look back these picks suck
    love the "about to go on the DL" capping factor, I love it when I find a situation for it

someone on youtube said take celtics/heat under - man I am done with that series, maybe others have a good read on it and will make bank, me, I'm done, although I would sell points in any bet I had on it for sure

kettler if you want to hit TB I couldn't say no based on my recent record, I just think the yanks will be dangerous vs shields and pettitte may be able to hold tb down somewhat well

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be sure and let us know how the bath salts work out for ya. First time I've caught the show. Cool stuff happening at Loshak's leans.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

you can't announce to the world that your Santeria-ing the Santeria

(to Lou and Bill and Nat and the rest of the office-i would make him work outside so nothing rubs off)

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post

you can't announce to the world that your Santeria-ing the Santeria

(to Lou and Bill and Nat and the rest of the office-i would make him work outside so nothing rubs off)

minet I DONT KNOW HOW THIS CENTRAL AMERICAN CURSE SH*T WORKS MAN!!!!

so if I talk about jinxing the jinx, then I jinx my jinxing of the jinx??? is that what your saying you fuk????

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Anyone else notice that despite Loshak claiming his filming in that location is so he can secretly include the girl working in the same space in his videos in all the recent ones he either hasn't included her or cut her out off camera?

I'm starting to wonder if this correlation that Carpe has been claiming isn't just a bogus cover up for the fact that the real reason he is continuously in that little gap in the small corner behind the tech station (how often do you get whacked by the door directly behind you Peter? ) in the drafty basement right below the stained tiles from the leaky pipes of the toilet in the restroom directly above him that he continuously hears flushing all day long isn't because this area is the ideal location to film but in reality is his assigned work space...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Loshak you are a strange man

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Loshak you are a strange man
    smoker what are you talking about??? taking the yanks on a minus run line is just about the least strange thing you can do on a slate of baseball games, are you kidding me? whats so strange about it?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I had to leave an offering in front of the statue of Cortez
    The one where he is all in Armour with a sword I think it's in San Pedro
    but it had to be "bad" offering
    so it would get the devils attention
    so he was tortured extra in hell with the rest of the gringos that day
    I think a great on location for the next Loshacks leans

Than I had to drive over to Iglesia de La Merced and leave offerings and "pray" for something (I didn't know wtf they said)
    Last edited by minet123; 06-05-12 at 06:29 PM. Reason: poor memory

in:extremis
    in:extremis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I like this lean Loshak and that error in the first certainly helps the cause. Best of luck.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

whats worse loshak: a santeria curse or a nicky sontoro curse? Nicky cursed samsncharge and the kid never recovered(not the first mind you).

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    whats worse loshak: a santeria curse or a nicky sontoro curse? Nicky cursed samsncharge and the kid never recovered(not the first mind you).
    oh nothing more terrifying to me than the nicky curse

i mean if i talk to people about a Santeria curse, maybe they will roll their eyes and say "do you believe in that malarkey?" and I will be like "well, I mean, it could be true, I mean, you know, I don't know................."

but if I talk to people about the nicky curse and they roll their eyes and say "do you believe in that malarkey?" I will be like "um, well, i saw it, in real time, destroy lives at SBR forum"

i mean i get chills thinking about what it did to VD

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    oh nothing more terrifying to me than the nicky curse

i mean if i talk to people about a Santeria curse, maybe they will roll their eyes and say "do you believe in that malarkey?" and I will be like "well, I mean, it could be true, I mean, you know, I don't know................."

but if I talk to people about the nicky curse and they roll their eyes and say "do you believe in that malarkey?" I will be like "um, well, i saw it, in real time, destroy lives at SBR forum"

i mean i get chills thinking about what it did to VD
    couldnt agree more. some of these loud mouts on the forum are so lucky Nicky is here. if he mad mouthed them- bam their lives would be ruined.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

fukking rays.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad move with sponsor

It killed the video

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad move with sponsor

It killed the video
    jj i did an interview with someone from zcode last week, will be up this week, was ready to slam him but was not what i was expecting

jj the guy sounded like a fukin nerd and pretty much is one

jj it will be a controversial interview and maybe we will get another, but not what i was expecting

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looking forward to the interview

Be careful of nerds in the tout business as they are scammers

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Be sure and let us know how the bath salts work out for ya. First time I've caught the show. Cool stuff happening at Loshak's leans.
    Has there been better PR than this for bath salts. I've had no interest in them, but knowing they mess you up so bad that you'll eat someone's face off, I'm intrigued.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Has there been better PR than this for bath salts. I've had no interest in them, but knowing they mess you up so bad that you'll eat someone's face off, I'm intrigued.
    yes fuzzy, I will be hanging out on bath salts this weekend, but also capping on bath salts for part of the time as well, and will report back the results

based on what i have read, i have some reason to believe, factoring in my own experiences with handicapping capping on various drugs, that bath salts may give unparallelled insights into line value when capping games, and of course, line value that cannot be recognized by nerd's stat-based models

if it is true that bath salts combine the worst effects of LSD, Meth, PCP and coke, then we may have a real winner on our hands as far as a go-to drug to enhance handicapping abilities

I will report back

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

That needs to be videotaped.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    That needs to be videotaped.
    yes i will try to tape it

been so busy this week havent even been able to cap games to get leans so no shows last few days but will tape a show on capping while on bath salts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FuzzyDunlop