daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Fading Roxxyfish is MONEY!!!

Roxxy is full of himself.. Guy don't know shit about sports.. Fade his stupid ass..

Just look at those reds.. Fading roxxy is free money!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

again daihome , thats just half the truth

xpl41n
    xpl41n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2230

LOL, @ daimoshokage. Even am newbies i can see the win percentage is 60.47%. It called punting mate, sometimes you might get it wrong, or the team not performance but overall i can see roxxyfish doing well...

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by xpl41n View Post
    LOL, @ daimoshokage. Even am newbies i can see the win percentage is 60.47%. It called punting mate, sometimes you might get it wrong, or the team not performance but overall i can see roxxyfish doing well...
    GFY! Keep drinking the roxxy kool-aid.. the german fukker don't know shit about sports.. guy just randomly picks plays from air.. keep tailing the idiot and you will lose your house in no time..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eventually he will end up in the red

We all do

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Hate on Roxxy for his attitude or something - but you can't fault him on his picks. I'm not sure what method he's using, but we find ourselves on the same side of a lot of games across a wide variety of sports (which makes me think he's doing similar things as me). I know i'm profitable long term, so i'd guess that he is profitable as well.

daimoshokage

Thanks ROXXY for a profitable day.. Faded your ATLANTA DREAM ML!

WHAT A FUKKING LOSER THIS ROXXYFRAUD IS.. LOSER AFTER LOSER AFTER LOSER.. #WINNING!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, daimo, you really do come off as one of those hater trolls:

frizzelli
    billysink
    phillyidiot
    crustyme

don't put yourself in that category

baskets

oops. almost forgot the loser clown....

konck

daimoshokage

Hey baskets, eat shit you fukking worthless piece of shit..
    Points Awarded:

frizzelli gave daimoshokage 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

baskets

ha ha. bro, I could care less. and I have no idea who the fukk u are.

and if you're such a big shot, why not post some of your own picks rather than being one of those loser pussies like frizzeli and konck and billysink.... who are such cowards that all they can do is dog people who actually post picks.

I mean, seriously, what's your beef w/ Roxxy? I don't know the guy and I could give 2 shits.... but if he posts picks... just take it or leave it. if they win, that's great. if they don't win, then just fade em. problem solved.

no need to turn yourself into a fukking frizelli.

really, I simply don't understand your idiot stalker trolling? really, what is your point? the only thing I can think of is maybe you're black... but I don't think that's it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redman3693

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Damo sausage you miserable arse clown, get a life you ******* oxygen thief mother ******* smurf licking douche copter oyster bag. Unlike some who blindly tail Roxxy, I disagree with his picks all the time (especially on rugby league). However the man owes nothing to SBR and is simply offering FREE picks to those that want them. If you want to fade them then do so, but keep your mouth shut boy. Nobody wants to hear your mindless drivel you petrol sniffing, window licking, broke back rain man.

jjgold

I do not see any tracking of his soccer picks so I guess in the red by now

Good write ups though

Good handicapper?? Hard to tell without record keeping posted here

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not see any tracking of his soccer picks so I guess in the red by now

Good write ups though

Good handicapper?? Hard to tell without record keeping posted here
    He's also in the red with his soccer picks.. Roxxyfraud don't know shit about sports.. Fukking burying the noob clowns here.. Roxxyfraud can't even make a pick that will save his life..

@baskets, @sando Keep tailing roxxyfraud you fukks.. fukking noob clowns.. fukking clueless twinks who can't make their own plays and just tail a dumbfukk german.. fukking disgusting!

jjgold

I do not really follow anyone that does not use spr spreadsheet for all picks
    It usually shows the poster does not want his record posted for fear of getting hammered and fear of being so in the red nobody looks at his picks

When you just post picks like

Spain -1 -150 and do it all the time some win and some lose but you never know the record of all these picks and profit and loss
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

It usually shows the poster does not want his record posted for fear of getting hammered and fear of being so in the red nobody looks at his picks

Spain -1 -150 and do it all the time some win and some lose but you never know the record of all these picks and profit and loss

listen you bald motherfukker prikk
    you could buys 2 houses with what i am up with soccer and you know it, you traffic searchin rooster fondler, i do have only one spreadsheet here at SBR if i had 2 i would use it,but the one i have is for my WNBA reserved and that in the green 20+ units , you short peckered jewish fruitcake, ask Loshak if he is down tailing me ?? you fukkin stinky rugrat

jjgold

Very easy to combine all picks on one spreadsheet and very easy just post wnba part if you like

I can isolate any sport I want here on spreadsheet with the drop down box league feature

Poor excuse
    Points Awarded:

daimoshokage gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daimoshokage

JJ just buried Roxxyfraud.. Fukking classic!

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

This is a really ugly thread.... Sounds like there's a HUGE chip on someone's shoulder.

It takes a lot of energy to hate. Wasted energy IMO.

I am perplexed at JJ for hammering Roxxy as JJ has given him many kudos & even called him one of SBR's hottest Cappers

At the end of the day, Roxxy has made many folks good $$$ & generated huge volume while daimoshokage goes around trashing folks all over SBR, has NO SPREADSHEET, & gets away with it

JJ, why are you 'pumping daimoshokage's tires'??? Are you trying to get Roxxy to leave?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig, LoneStar, and sando

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Also consider not following spreadsheets that have deleted plays. By clicking the "view log" button at the upper right to find out.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I dont understand why this kind of stuff goes on. Is that all this site is about a bunch of drama queens. He post his plays, and some people are only smart enough to hate. He wins and loses like everybody else. At least he usually gives some insight to the games that he is playing and that is more than some do.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold

I am not hammering Roxy

I want him to use spreadsheet and put all his plays on it

Pretty simple request...it can only help him

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

I am not hammering Roxy

I want him to use spreadsheet and put all his plays on it

Pretty simple request...it can only help him
    JJ, you're one of the honcho's & I'm a small fry (plankton would be a more appropriate comparison) but, based on the way you seem to support someone who's biggest contribution to SBR is hate, does not have any spreadsheet to speak of (which you conveniently overlook), and primarily 'trolls' other Cappers posts, I did not get the message you were trying to deliver.

The message I took away from all this is that Roxxy is probably scamming folks on his soccer picks and daimoshokage was right in trashing him...

Just my 2 cents...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: i97g

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

leave roxxy alone you turd

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

well we all know that Roxxy can pick, now we all know he is a racist oyster...good job!

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

JJ, your right on the money by the way

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    Also the funniest thread of all time. Daimyo sausage puts out his "lock" plays & go's 1-8 and then gets hammered by everyone in every possible way. Absolutely hilarious...

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Also the funniest thread of all time. Daimyo sausage puts out his "lock" plays & go's 1-8 and then gets hammered by everyone in every possible way. Absolutely hilarious...
    WHAT an idiot.. check my threads you fukk.. Went all-in on ALABAMA national championship game and Heat Game 6.. fukking fukktard.. keep tailing roxxyfraud you fukking noob fukkface and you'll end-up losing your house..

Keane
    Keane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Whatever about Roxxy's credentials, daimoshokage seems to have genuine mental issues and probably shouldn't be allowed to gamble.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

daimon what kind of a retard are you? and this is my 1000th post here on sbr

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

He did bury me on Jamaica!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redman3693 View Post
    JJ, you're one of the honcho's & I'm a small fry (plankton would be a more appropriate comparison) but, based on the way you seem to support someone who's biggest contribution to SBR is hate, does not have any spreadsheet to speak of (which you conveniently overlook), and primarily 'trolls' other Cappers posts, I did not get the message you were trying to deliver.

The message I took away from all this is that Roxxy is probably scamming folks on his soccer picks and daimoshokage was right in trashing him...

Just my 2 cents...

That's probably correct.

roxxy used to keep a soccer spreadsheet, it went deep into the red, and as soon as that happened he was miraculously in the green without making any plays.

You be the judge, he got cocky when he was up a little bit, throwing his spreadsheet around, then he went downhill...FAST.

jjgold

Point is if you track all Roxy's plays as far as soccer you would be losing

He only rants and raves with wins and disappears when games lose

He is afraid to keep one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice post jjgold

12 Last