WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Best place to get Cowboy tickets? Opie?!?!

Gonna take a trip to Dallas for the Boys/Steelers game. Where's the bet place to get tickets these days? Is stubhub the way to go? Anyone have experience with seat geek or vivid?

Cowboys tickets aren't available through nfl.com....at least not home games.

WvGambler

Bump

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I used to use ebay to get mine.

WvGambler

Yea I'm checking there now. Amazing ticket prices these days. Nose bleeds are 200 bucks a ticket

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Craigslist.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Craigslist.
    Looking for tickets here pal, not an anal encounter.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

stubhub

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Yea I'm checking there now. Amazing ticket prices these days. Nose bleeds are 200 bucks a ticket
    Sounds about right

Its the cowboys. Not gonna be cheap

I would say stubhub

Me and my bro took my pops to a lions game a couple years ago. Got tix on stubhub. 750 for 3 and was front row 50 yd line behind vikes bench. Was well worth it even know lions were horrible. Get tue best seats you can afford. Makes a huge difference at an nfl game. Plus how many you gonna go to.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Sounds about right

Its the cowboys. Not gonna be cheap

I would say stubhub

Me and my bro took my pops to a lions game a couple years ago. Got tix on stubhub. 750 for 3 and was front row 50 yd line behind vikes bench. Was well worth it even know lions were horrible. Get tue best seats you can afford. Makes a huge difference at an nfl game. Plus how many you gonna go to.
    Yea I hear ya. This will be only my second NFL game ever. Too much a hassle to go to a visiting stadium and enjoy yourself, so I gotta go cross country. Damn dad raising me a Cowboy fan. By the time you factor in flight/hotel/rental car/ticket/parking you're looking at a couple grand for the one weekend. We can afford it but fukk it's mind boggling. Could get an all inclusive week in the Dominican for that.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

I just hate fees. Craigslist is obviously fee free, but it isn't instant. Gotta use the snail mail or meet up. Has worked out for getting my Lambeau GreenBay/Vikes tickets every year.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

lol @ 200 bucks a ticket...**** those big market teams. I pay around $300 for my seasons for the bills.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Looking for tickets here pal, not an anal encounter.
    I love the sound of this.

And opie is banned from cowboy stadium..

Fist fights too much... Stay away WV.. He's bad news.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WvGambler

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    lol @ 200 bucks a ticket...**** those big market teams. I pay around $300 for my seasons for the bills.
    Theres a part you're missing......that's for the upper most section. Literally, 200 bucks a ticket and there would only be like 10 rows behind us before the stadium runs out. I'd be closer the to field in Wv.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why see Dallas??

Romo a quitter, araid to get hit, loser

Underachieving team

8-8

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why see Dallas??

Romo a quitter, araid to get hit, loser

Underachieving team

8-8
    Love my Cowboys. Romo is a lot of thing, but a quitter he is not

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

Theres a part you're missing......that's for the upper most section. Literally, 200 bucks a ticket and there would only be like 10 rows behind us before the stadium runs out. I'd be closer the to field in Wv.
    too bad they dont play in buffalo....come out to the best gameday experience in the nfl....getting absolutely bombed in the parking lot before hand...eating delicious food and going to a game that feels like the big time college atmospheres.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    too bad they dont play in buffalo....come out to the best gameday experience in the nfl....getting absolutely bombed in the parking lot before hand...eating delicious food and going to a game that feels like the big time college atmospheres.
    I probably wouldnt have to worry about getting spit on or having beer thrown at me in Buffalo either. I HATE the Steelers, which is why this game is one I cant turn down. I could see the Cowboys in Pittsburgh in 4 years, but their fans are so ignorant, it wouldnt be enjoyable. It's sad how NFL stadiums are to visiting fans.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Craigslist

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

call opie, you can sit in his box sbr paid for right next to jerry jones...

Come on WVG, get it together pal...

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

HANDS DOWN:

STUB HUB

1. They guarantee your ticket so you don't have to guess if you bought a fake like ebay or craigslist
    2. you dont have to worry about getting robbed (craigslist)
    3. Best part of all, I've found they have the CHEAPEST prices, keep checking daily b/c some old man with lots of money will put some up for cheap just to get rid of them quickly so the tickets for the best price won't be up for sale for long

I've found nowhere that even comes CLOSE to stubhub
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WvGambler

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I am a Cowboys season ticket holder and every year sell my tickets on Stubhub and NFL Ticket Exchange. It's still too early to post tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange. Wait another month.

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

You will find cheaper tickets on Stubhub than Ticket Exchange. On Ticket Exchange they will not let you post a selling price under what the ticket is value for.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

I probably wouldnt have to worry about getting spit on or having beer thrown at me in Buffalo either. I HATE the Steelers, which is why this game is one I cant turn down. I could see the Cowboys in Pittsburgh in 4 years, but their fans are so ignorant, it wouldnt be enjoyable. It's sad how NFL stadiums are to visiting fans.
    No promises there pal....I've seen some messed up shit happen to visiting fans

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I agree with Stubhub.

As far as having an enjoyable experience, I think you'll love Cowboys Stadium. It's definitely something you need to see in person.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Stubhub is the way to go. Like Bronxer said, get the best seats you can afford. If you're gonna make the trip down here to Texas to watch the game, might as well make it memorable.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Stubhub is the way to go. Like Bronxer said, get the best seats you can afford. If you're gonna make the trip down here to Texas to watch the game, might as well make it memorable.
    I agree too. We were down to Texas Stadium the year the Cowboys beat the then undefeated Colts. Seats were great. Texas was a very nice place to visit. Everyone there was very friendly.

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

StubHub....do not look elsewhere!

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

I'm definitely with Stubhub as well. Let me know where you will be seating when you get your tix. Might be down in Dallas for this game as well. Going to the Bears game for sure. Also make sure to do the tour of the stadium the day before the game for like 14 bucks. Greatest feeling in the world is running down those sidelines and being able to dive in the endzone

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I hate being a fan of a big market team. I'm going to the Eagles Giants game week 4 and tickets are going to cost me around 250 each.