crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

36 ways unions have improved all your lives (including union hating neo-cons)

36 ways unions have improved your lives.......

Weekends
    All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks

Paid Vacation

FMLA

Sick Leave

Social Security

Minimum Wage
    Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)

8-Hour Work Day
    Overtime Pay

Child Labor Laws

Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
    40 Hour Work Week

Worker’s Compensation (Worker’s Comp)

Unemployment Insurance

Pensions

Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations

Employer Health Care Insurance

Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees

Wrongful Termination Laws

Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967

Whistleblower Protection Laws

Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)

Veteran’s Employment and Training Services (VETS)

Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)

Sexual Harassment Laws

Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)

Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance

Privacy Rights

Pregnancy and Parental Leave

Military Leave

The Right to Strike

Public Education for Children

Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)

Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Ways unions ruin my life: Leeching my taxpayer dollars away by electing politicians who will get on their knees and give them everything they want and more in exchange for their vote. Creating unsustainable benefit and salary structures that bankrupt states and cause politicians to do even more irrational things.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Why does not President Obama speak out directly about what's going on in Wisconsin? I thought for sure that he might try and help rally union/ dem supporters there. It almost seems like it is either an unpopular topic that could polarize voters on a national level, or President Obama is afraid to risk being associated with a losing campaign. Really intriguing.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

public education? watch waiting for "superman". you will realize teachers union is the one of the main reasons why the public school system is garbage in america.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Obama knows walker will win tomorrow, so do all these pro union hacks posting threads. Thats why today their agenda is trying to tell us how great unions are instead of bashing romney. Looks like mitt gets the day off.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I cant wait to watch ed shultz tonight, he'll probably do his show wearing a hard hat and a toolbelt.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If, and it looks promising, Walker wins tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how the story is spun. A number of different ways the media could go with this.

Random Trivia Question:

What President was against freeing slaves, tried to assure the South that slavery would continue to exist, refused to free slaves in border states, and is on record arguing that Africans and African Americans needed to leave the U.S., because whites and blacks could never coexist peacefully? In fact, many slaves were shipped to Liberia.

You might know the answer, but how many kids in public school with union teachers would know? My guess is none...they'd probably respond Bush or Palin.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Democrats always spin a loss as a win, when they had the recalls for the state seats in wisconsin a few months ago the dems took two of em back but the repubs still hold the majority and the dems were reporting its a win for us, like i said tune into ed shultz tonight it should be straight up comical. Shultz was one of the ones saying its a win for democrats, whenever i need a good laugh i watch the ed show, he is one dumb country fukk.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Democrats always spin a loss as a win, when they had the recalls for the state seats in wisconsin a few months ago the dems took two of em back but the repubs still hold the majority and the dems were reporting its a win for us, like i said tune into ed shultz tonight it should be straight up comical. Shultz was one of the ones saying its a win for democrats, whenever i need a good laugh i watch the ed show, he is one dumb country fukk.

Agree, Ed is a joke, I hear he was a talk radio conservative and switched to leftist just so he could reach a different audience. I think he is fake.

Anyway, anything that happens tomorrow will be spun as a win for the dems. If its a close Walker win, they will say the dems outperformed expectations which should translate to easy wins in November. If its a blowout Walker win, they will say it will energize the base in November because union rights all across the country will be at stake, as well as the only reason Walker won was because out of state corporate money from the rich and the little guy is screwed again which will energize the dem base. Either way, the media will control the narrative tomrrow.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol an ignorant buffoon like crustyme would post something like this, he is a very simpleminded individual.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wait, im sure all you union hating neo-cons reap these benefits, which exist only because of unions, but instead of thanking them you want them destroyed?

and who's the ignorant buffoon?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

maybe true, but they ruined the last job I was at. only the technicians were in a union and they didn't do shit, made the business much worse.

plus they put the kaibosh on every improvement we tried to make

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol an ignorant buffoon like crustyme would post something like this, he is a very simpleminded individual.
    What an intelligent post brooks.. How much do you make in your union job???

Boooooo don't fukk with the silver spoon douchebags.

Yeah go fukk with my neighbor tho, motherfukker is an union member and has a bigger truck than me... Fukk him...

Neo clowns..
    Last edited by King Mayan; 06-04-12 at 05:02 PM.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Agree, Ed is a joke, I hear he was a talk radio conservative and switched to leftist just so he could reach a different audience. I think he is fake.
    They're all sellouts. People need to realize that.

Look at Dick Morris. He was Bill Clinton's campaign manager.