acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Unions will DESTROY any business no matter how well its run as no business can possibly compete in today's global society that is foolish enough to hire union labor.

To all those that support the concept of organized labor, I ask the following:
    Name one UNION company anywhere in the country that competes favorably with another company in the same sector that does NOT use organized labor?

There are 1000's of union businesses so one would think this question would be quite easy to answer. Once again, I would like to hear the name of even one company.

Time and time again, I see unions picketing honest, hard working businesses for the sole reason of that business refusing to unionize its workforce.

Doesn't a business owner have the right to run his company without using organized labor? If you believe he does, then you should oppose unions. If you believe he DOESN'T, then I would like to hear the reason why.
    Ups.gottcha

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    nobody can change anything anyways.

we are doomed.
    Indeed with that attitude we are. Its important to vote regardless. We can change things over the course of time. But it won't happen by standing on the sidelines. Your vote is your voice, use it tomorrow.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The guy should sue the police department and the city. Unions sucks ass. I was in the steel workers union and it was pitiful. Made basically minimum wage and had absolutely no benefits. Left the job and went to work in the private sector and made a great living with benefits. Fukk unions.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

He deserved to get arrested, lock him up and throw away the key.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    He deserved to get arrested, lock him up and throw away the key.
    Scott Walker??? Surprised by your respond...Republicans are out to save Israeli as Obama is not! Walker is about saving the State and money, but voting for that liberal is being stupid and spending like Greece!
    Last edited by Balco10; 06-05-12 at 03:13 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The difference between, corps and politicians is what? At least a union will get you
    money and benefits.

Jealousy rears it's ugly head again. Non union people are jealous, because they don't
    have an entity who can negotiate wages and benefits on their behalf. They can only
    take what the company has to offer.

Clearly, this economy would not be in the shape it's in if unions were in place like a
    few decades ago. Why? More people would have a nice wage to spend their money
    on products to keep the economy afloat. That's of course, if it wasn't profitable to
    send union jobs overseas. Can you say corp greed?

When will corps and govt learn, people earning a nice wage and paying taxes is what
    makes the world go around. Laying off and paying shit wages ain't gonna cut it.
    The sad part about ur post is how completely stupid people are to not know this. When unions were at their strongest this country was running like a fine oiled machine. When unions are at their strongest the middle class buying power is at its strongest which means everyone prospers. Germany' CEO's don't need to make 5000 times more than the worker and it seems to work just fine over there. people over here like to suck a greedy guys dick cause they believe that that someday they will be in his place. It isn't fun to dream about being poor so they all think they are gonna become rich.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-05-12 at 02:15 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Unions are destroying america. They are another thing whos time has passed and is not useful anymore, like the post office and payphones. You notice how obama has stayed as far away as possible to that race, he knows walker will win. Just like he criticized the supreme court about his healthcare law before it has been ruled on and announced publicly, some things you just know because the writings on the wall.
    yep unions are destroying America. All ten percent of them. Check out when unions were the strongest douche bag. The middle class was the strongest. When did u start hating unions when Fox New was created. I don't think u have ever had an original thought of ur own.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Ups.gottcha
    i answer this asshole question months ago and he ran like a little girl and doesn't respond. A month later he will make the same statement.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Scott Walker??? Surprised by your respond...Republicans are out to save Israeli as Obama is not! Walker is about saving the State and money, but voting for that liberal is being stupid and spending like Greece!
    Save the state money LMFAO. He turned around and gave corporate tax breaks with the money he was supposed to be saving.

Thor4140

Wisconsin is dead last in job creations since Walker took over. Taking from the middle class and poor to give corporate tax cuts have shown to be a miserable failure time and time again. I know this is hard for some of u Fox News watching pigeons to believe but facts can be a pesky thing. I repeat since Walker took office Wisconsin is dead last in job creation

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Union haters= jealous.
    Why would I be jealous of the greediest Goddamn bastards on the planet. Piss on all of the unions!!!!!!!!! Why should this governor be recalled for doing this.
    Attached Images  

rickbo528

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Wisconsin is dead last in job creations since Walker took over. Taking from the middle class and poor to give corporate tax cuts have shown to be a miserable failure time and time again. I know this is hard for some of u Fox News watching pigeons to believe but facts can be a pesky thing. I repeat since Walker took office Wisconsin is dead last in job creation
    Don't believe you for one second. Show the proof. Let me guess, probably some commie blog making it up.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

yep unions are destroying America. All ten percent of them. Check out when unions were the strongest douche bag. The middle class was the strongest. When did u start hating unions when Fox New was created. I don't think u have ever had an original thought of ur own.
    First off, go fukk yourself you liberal phaggot dooshbag, all you have is the name calling but i can play that game too. Unions are destroying america when taxpayers like me have to pay their overbloated salaries and pensions. And i have to complete with unions as far as hiring employees is concerend so take your response and shove is up your ass since you dont have the facts straight. Now go read another comic book thor and do the dishes before your mommy comes home and grounds you.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

If white collar workers unionized over the last 30 years, this country wouldn't be in the toilet.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I don't agree with having state union jobs, that the people through taxation, has to pay for. Even though they are paying anyway. Yes, unions in these tough times have conceded.That normally, is a big no no.

The state salaries and pensions are not over bloated and are right in line with the averages of everyone else. They pay their health insurance and pay into their pension funds like normal people.

That said, what's the deal? Fox news told you to hate unions? Or was it the biggest union buster of all time, Reagan? You guys have too much time on your hands. If you were hard working, tax paying people, you wouldn't know or care were your tax money went, you'd be too tired.

Thor4140

First off, go fukk yourself you liberal phaggot dooshbag, all you have is the name calling but i can play that game too. Unions are destroying america when taxpayers like me have to pay their overbloated salaries and pensions. And i have to complete with unions as far as hiring employees is concerend so take your response and shove is up your ass since you dont have the facts straight. Now go read another comic book thor and do the dishes before your mommy comes home and grounds you.
    i have a carpenters union card and u and the other union haters wouldn't last five minutes as a union carpenter. The work would be to hard for u little pansy. U wouldn't last 20 minutes. If u don't work u go home. it is not like sitting behind a desk because ur daddy got you the job and he is trying to hide u to limit the damage to the company.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Don't believe you for one second. Show the proof. Let me guess, probably some commie blog making it up.
    U ever hear of Google sweetie? I know it is tough for u far righties to do ur own leg work and im tired of doing it for ya so go find it yourself. Again KEYWORD: Google

Thor4140

When Walker did what he did to the unions okay fine u are trying to save money for ur state but then to turn around and hand the savings right back to the corporations who are already making huge profits it becomes an agenda. The guy hangs on the Koch Brothers rooster and if u idiots don't know who the Koch brothers are then i can't help ya.

rickbo528

U ever hear of Google sweetie? I know it is tough for u far righties to do ur own leg work and im tired of doing it for ya so go find it yourself. Again KEYWORD: Google
    Hey you commie union POS, I have a fine house that wasn't built by one single union carpenter. Probably saved myself 1000s by NOT having ANY UNION carpenters building it. You wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in the Special Forces unit I served in u little pansy. So go sell your liberal horse squeeze to all your other pansy ass libtards.

Thor4140

There are only ten percent unions in America dick breath so how could they be killing America? What is killing America is somehow a greedy con man can easily fool a dope like u to fight with him against every group of middle class citizens not knowing ur naive ass is being played for fuks sake. U take the word gullible to a whole new level.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProfaneReality

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Hey you commie union POS, I have a fine house that wasn't built by one single union carpenter. Probably saved myself 1000s by NOT having ANY UNION carpenters building it. You wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in the Special Forces unit I served in u little pansy. So go sell your liberal horse squeeze to all your other pansy ass libtards.
    lol gotcha sparkie. I can imagine all the short cuts that were done to ur shit house. Prolly have 2x 4 walls all over the perimeter. Did u ever invite the Portuguese in for a drink on their lunch time

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey retards. The middle class is not the problem In this country.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

i have a carpenters union card and u and the other union haters wouldn't last five minutes as a union carpenter. The work would be to hard for u little pansy. U wouldn't last 20 minutes. If u don't work u go home. it is not like sitting behind a desk because ur daddy got you the job and he is trying to hide u to limit the damage to the company.
    LOL, carpenters union, should have figued, get paid 40 dollars an hour to do nothing like my one buddy who is a useless slug. I worked for a brick mason in summers as a kid so i know hard work. Sold your small business huh, more like couldnt get any side work is more like it i bet, figures your a dumb uneducated blue collar hack, what a surprise. You probably get laid off all the time too like my buddy. Now go swing your fukking hammer slug.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

There are only ten percent unions in America dick breath so how could they be killing America? What is killing America is somehow a greedy con man can easily fool a dope like u to fight with him against every group of middle class citizens not knowing ur naive ass is being played for fuks sake. U take the word gullible to a whole new level.
    Cant you get all your simple thoughts in one reply or do you have to reply to the same post more than once. Maybe if you paid attention in english class you wouldnt be a hammer swinging slug and have a job where a shower is optional after a days work.

Thor4140

LOL, carpenters union, should have figued, get paid 40 dollars an hour to do nothing like my one buddy who is a useless slug. I worked for a brick mason in summers as a kid so i know hard work. Sold your small business huh, more like couldnt get any side work is more like it i bet, figures your a dumb uneducated blue collar hack, what a surprise. You probably get laid off all the time too like my buddy. Now go swing your fukking hammer slug.

My business didn't have anything to do with construction. You seem to be wrong about everything. Your buddy got laid off because he is lazy just like u and needs others to do the hard work. Now go back to listening to nitwit neo-con radio and see if u can get a few more talking points and share them with other idiots who get played daily.

Thor4140

Cant you get all your simple thoughts in one reply or do you have to reply to the same post more than once. Maybe if you paid attention in english class you wouldnt be a hammer swinging slug and have a job where a shower is optional after a days work.
    It is tough to get all simple thought's in one thread when u are dealing with a simpleton

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Enjoy that summer heat thor, ill be sitting in my air conditioned office in the building i own thinking how im glad i went to college and made something of myself. I worked as a laborer as a kid and didnt like it too much so i decided i didnt want to be a hump the rest of my life, you on the other hand...

Hoopster007
    Hoopster007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

When Walker wins today it will only help spread this way of dealing with spending and unions. Unions are a dying breed and are slowly decreasing in size. They are a huge political machine and has a bunch of highly paid guys running these things and they don't even have to do much. Union folks crack me up. You talk about equal rights and all this crap but a majority of your money goes toward elections and the top dogs of the union. And it protects all the shitty workers from being fired but continually gettin raises and great benefits.

Newsflash. Gravy train is over and this recall only helped fuel the bus that will be driving across america. Economy can't support these insane pensions and paying tradesmen $50/hr plus time and a half, etc... Union membership will continue to decline and will mock wisconsin in giving people a chioce to join the union. And what has the answer been? 30-60% are not joining depending on the union. When given a choice people are running for the hills. And this will continue. Walker will be the leader of this process across the nation and has given other people courage to take on the unions. Well done.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopster007 View Post
    When Walker wins today it will only help spread this way of dealing with spending and unions. Unions are a dying breed and are slowly decreasing in size. They are a huge political machine and has a bunch of highly paid guys running these things and they don't even have to do much. Union folks crack me up. You talk about equal rights and all this crap but a majority of your money goes toward elections and the top dogs of the union. And it protects all the shitty workers from being fired but continually gettin raises and great benefits.

Newsflash. Gravy train is over and this recall only helped fuel the bus that will be driving across america. Economy can't support these insane pensions and paying tradesmen $50/hr plus time and a half, etc... Union membership will continue to decline and will mock wisconsin in giving people a chioce to join the union. And what has the answer been? 30-60% are not joining depending on the union. When given a choice people are running for the hills. And this will continue. Walker will be the leader of this process across the nation and has given other people courage to take on the unions. Well done.
    The sad part about unions is that a gullible douchebag like yourself gets to reap the benefits unions brought to this country. An ass hat like u would be making 20 cents an hour if it weren't for union. U are just to ignorant to realize it. As for the money going to a select few people nice talking point. That couldn't be farther from the truth but i guess if the far right brainwashers say it enuf, a dope like u will suck it up. Verizon just laid off another thousand the other day while five guys at Verizon pulled in close to 400 million together.. U keep on dreaming about the 50 bucks an hour guy ruining the economy while those five douchebags at Verizon laugh all the way to the bank. How some of these rich assholes that game the system magically have middle class ignorant jackoff, fighting with other middle class people for their benefit, is about as stunning as it gets. Those tradesmen do just well in Germany where their CEO don't have to be the richest guys in the cemetery.

Thor4140

Enjoy that summer heat thor, ill be sitting in my air conditioned office in the building i own thinking how im glad i went to college and made something of myself. I worked as a laborer as a kid and didnt like it too much so i decided i didnt want to be a hump the rest of my life, you on the other hand...

Again if it makes u feel good to make up stories so be it. I hate to break it to u but im the boss and run million dollar jobs. I work mostly in schools so the heat is no problem for me. To think a gullible asshole like u is successful in anything is about as comical as it gets. U can't open ur ignorant mouth for two seconds without a rightwing talking point flying out of it. Like i said beforee u are a Neo-con wet dream. Just a dumb asshole being played that has no idea he is being played.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Making up stories to look cool in front of strangers. Someone needs a girlfriend.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Again if it makes u feel good to make up stories so be it. I hate to break it to u but im the boss and run million dollar jobs. I work mostly in schools so the heat is no problem for me. To think a gullible asshole like u is successful in anything is about as comical as it gets. U can't open ur ignorant mouth for two seconds without a rightwing talking point flying out of it. Like i said beforee u are a Neo-con wet dream. Just a dumb asshole being played that has no idea he is being played.
    I post facts and you come into every thread and name call everyone who doesnt go along with your union agenda. At the end of the day you are a fukking unskilled laborer who probabaly dropped outof high school so your forced to be the loser that you are, no wonder you're so angry all the time. Its ok man, the world needs ditch diggers like you too.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Making up stories to look cool in front of strangers. Someone needs a girlfriend.
    Not really, just had to show thor the all knowing its not the greatest thing in the world to be a union member, as for the girlfriend thing, my wife wont let me have one. How bout you go have a nice big bowl of mind your own fukking business, or does thor need someone to help fight his battles for him.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Cant you get all your simple thoughts in one reply or do you have to reply to the same post more than once. .
    You did the same thing.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    You did the same thing.
    No i replied two different posts, he replied the same one twice, go read the quotes.

First 123 Last