TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

can i fight this prop bet?

I had chris denorfia not getting a hit +200 in a parlay that looks like it will win. I watched most the game and saw denorfia get robbed at least once out of a hit. He went 0-3 and cahill threw a shutout. I look at the wager and see it was cancelled. I guess he came in the game in the 2nd inning, but I had no clue. I sweated out this whole game and then see its cancalled 30 minutes after the game is over. How about you cancel it a little earlier 5dimes if that's your policy. Denorfia pretty much played the whole game. I can understand them canceling a bet if a guy doesn't play and then comes in for a 9th inning pinch hit and goes 0-1 but denorfia got just as many at bats as most padres today. I don't see anything in their rules about the will this guy get a hit prop...just total bases. Do I have any chance of fighting this with the manager? Last leg of parlay is celtics -2.5+160. this cancellation is a 2 grand swing in the payout

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Contact them man see what they say. If nothing in their terms/conditions u have a case

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

talk 2 live chat?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

nothing to fight

player has to start for those props to have action

TheMetsSuck

I think I'm screwed and would just be wasting my time trying to argue further. Pretty lame though. Denorfia pretty much played the entire game and had 3 at bats in cahills shutout . I get screwed because of a technicality. Really pisses me off though that they don't grade this as cancelled right when they notice he didn't start. Instead I have to sweat it out and wait 30 minutes until the game is over to find out.

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    nothing to fight

player has to start for those props to have action

makes sense in most cases. that's just put in there so you can't get paid if a guy went 0-1 on a pinch hit appearance. Denorfia played the whole game practically.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

doesnt matter. he didnt start, play was graded correctly. shut the f up and quit your whining baby nuts

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

Celtics gonna lose anyway

TheMetsSuck

romecloneout.....shut the **** up.

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Celtics gonna lose anyway

you might be right. that 3rd quarter was pathetic

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

was the parlay graded a loss, since celtics won by 2, making the celtics -2.5 leg of the parlay a loss?

or was the whole parlay no action b/c denorfia did not start.

i do not bet parlays so not familiar with the protocol here

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    was the parlay graded a loss, since celtics won by 2, making the celtics -2.5 leg of the parlay a loss?

or was the whole parlay no action b/c denorfia did not start.

i do not bet parlays so not familiar with the protocol here
    He lost the parlay by a half point .5

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

You would have still won money if the rest of your parlay hit. But that sure was a lot of whining for a losing ticket lol

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

wow are you guys serious? he wasnt whining he was simply asking if he had a case here, which is really moot anyway since the c's didnt cover, but all he wanted was advice on that situation...its a legitimate question...you assclowns would be on here bitching and saying you were robbed if that were you, all he did was ask if he had a case...buncha miserable fukks

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If he did start, he'd probably have 4 at bats anyways, not 3. There's a reason it says "player must start to have action", so people who did bet that he'd get a hit, don't get f'd over.

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9118

Just think of it like this. If he came in after the start of the game and ended up getting a hit, wouldnt you go to 5dimes and complain that the best should be cancelled because he did not start the game? Works against you this time, but very easily might work for you the next.