sean2000
    sean2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Pacquia vs Bradley Odds

Ok so I did not put 10k on mayweather like I should have, because my buddy didnt want to drive with vegas with me, and I kicked myself because I could have made 2k in one night. Anyways, I am going to put 10k on Pacman, anyone know what the current odds are set in vegas?

Thanks.

sean2000

???

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

sean2000

Ok I found a site, Pacman -450, what do you guys think? Sure bet to put 10k on Pacman, mayweather was in his last fight...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

put just $1K on bradley

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Pac Man is quicker in my opinion.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My money is going to be on Bradley, but not 10K worth.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

10k in one bet is out of my world, good lucky guys!

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone going to be at the fight?

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

If you're willing to lose 10k (i don't think you will but it's possible) go for it. Pac's a solid bet.

ChiTownFinest
    ChiTownFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

You're absolutely crazy to put $10k on PAC especially after 3 lackluster performances....Bradley is no joke and many, including myself, believe that this fight will be extremely competitive.

Just for reference, look at Pac's last few opponents- Marquez (38 yrs old fighting at a catchweight), Shane Mosley (39 yrs old coming off a big loss), Antonio Margarito (slow....), Clottey ( Didn't even bother to throw a punch)

Bradley is great at getting inside on fighters and has great footwork and defense. He does get reckless at times throwing wide punches, but I believe he realizes that he will not be able to get away with that against Pac without getting caught. Pacquiao needs to fight at distance to square up his straight left hand- a punch that Marquez nullified by pivoting away from it the entire night.

Please watch some Bradley fights before throwing down on this fight. Joel Diaz is an excellent guy in his corner and they like to make changes on the fly during fights. Before I go on and on....This fight will be competitve.

I would take Pac by KO straddled by Bradley to win outright. I am putting a small bet on Bradley

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

No bet should be made on this fight.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFinest View Post
    You're absolutely crazy to put $10k on PAC especially after 3 lackluster performances....Bradley is no joke and many, including myself, believe that this fight will be extremely competitive.

Just for reference, look at Pac's last few opponents- Marquez (38 yrs old fighting at a catchweight), Shane Mosley (39 yrs old coming off a big loss), Antonio Margarito (slow....), Clottey ( Didn't even bother to throw a punch)

Bradley is great at getting inside on fighters and has great footwork and defense. He does get reckless at times throwing wide punches, but I believe he realizes that he will not be able to get away with that against Pac without getting caught. Pacquiao needs to fight at distance to square up his straight left hand- a punch that Marquez nullified by pivoting away from it the entire night.

Please watch some Bradley fights before throwing down on this fight. Joel Diaz is an excellent guy in his corner and they like to make changes on the fly during fights. Before I go on and on....This fight will be competitve.

I would take Pac by KO straddled by Bradley to win outright. I am putting a small bet on Bradley
    I think you're right about the fight and on your wager. Bradley needs to move to his left, away from the straight left, use the jab as a distance finder and to gain distance when necessary, and then throw plenty of left hooks and straight rights. If he keeps his left high and does this, I think he might surprise some people.

BTW - when a boxer starts fighting one lackluster fight after another, supposedly cramping up, and just doesn't look as sharp as he once did, that's a sign that age and the ring wars are catching up. Whether or not Bradley has enough to take Pacquiao remains to be seen but I think between Pacquiao's slight decline, his family issues and new found lifestyle, there's a decent chance Bradley can pull it off.

Sean2000 - As far as the 10K bet, please study the concept of money management and learn what a value bet is before pissing away your money. IMO, Bradley is a good value but I'll only wager one unit
    Last edited by AraiWa; 06-06-12 at 09:20 AM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Anyone going to be at the fight?
    I was seriously thinking about flying back for weekend but I don't see the card as a whole being worth it. A few of the locals I bet with in Macau said some heavy money has already been bet on Bradley with them and in HK by shady characters. Not sure what it all means. Maybe they think Manny is having serious problems again with his calves and isn't going to be able to go 12 rounds against a volume puncher. Or maybe they are suckers.

Crassus

Grits, you live in Macau? are you involved in the industry or is it lucky coincidence?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Grits, you live in Macau? are you involved in the industry or is it lucky coincidence?
    Yes I do for the next year or so at least and I work for Wynn.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    How'd you get involved with that line of work? if you don't mind my asking.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Cool, whats it like out there? I'd love to get a job out there for a year or so!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    How'd you get involved with that line of work? if you don't mind my asking.
    Started working for Venetian while in grad school and after a few years Wynn made me a great offer to work for them.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Cool, whats it like out there? I'd love to get a job out there for a year or so!
    It is a lot of fun. Hectic and non-stop. Different being here without the gf. The locals are very friendly and like to have a good time. I'm trying to convince a few friends to transfer here and see how much fun it can be.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

latest episode

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It is a lot of fun. Hectic and non-stop. Different being here without the gf. The locals are very friendly and like to have a good time. I'm trying to convince a few friends to transfer here and see how much fun it can be.
    ha can imagine

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

grits what does the wynn do for borgata players since they are both owned by the same company? (black card player not a red card holder) thanks for any info

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    grits what does the wynn do for borgata players since they are both owned by the same company? (black card player not a red card holder) thanks for any info
    Wynn has nothing to do with Borgata. Owned by Boyd gaming.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

about this fight... pac-man will not lose. they try to build up bradley like he is a true contender but he's not at pac-man's level. i mean c'mon, they have to sell the ppv right? unless you follow boxing who's ever heard of this bradley guy. pac-man by unanimous d.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Wynn has nothing to do with Borgata. Owned by Boyd gaming.
    so is borgata. borgata has some offers for the wynn was wondering if they did something besides what borgata offers.
    Last edited by allabout the $$$; 06-09-12 at 02:15 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Doubt I end up touching anything tonight.

Old ass Mr. Bailey with the straight right of Doom. I'm hoping for it.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

I was seriously thinking about flying back for weekend but I don't see the card as a whole being worth it. A few of the locals I bet with in Macau said some heavy money has already been bet on Bradley with them and in HK by shady characters. Not sure what it all means. Maybe they think Manny is having serious problems again with his calves and isn't going to be able to go 12 rounds against a volume puncher. Or maybe they are suckers.

I put a few bucks on Timmy. If Tim can hang in there early he has a real good shot at winning this thing.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

bradley is athletic...and quick...but he`s a pressure fighter who throws wide shots(and doesn`t have big power)....

also,you have to factor headbutts into any bradley fight analysis.....the question is whether pacquaio has slipped...and how much...hard to figure how the guy stays focused with the cult of celebrity that surrounds him...

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Betting 10 grand on a fighter who is 32 and said after his last fight tht his legs were gone sounds like a risky prop at those odds. Plus he didn't look sharpe and is fighting an undefeated 28 year old guy who is looking to make a name for himself and is hungry.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I put 10k to win 2 on Mayweather and felt very good and confident about it and it worked out, of course. Don't feel the same way about this one. I have been mulling doing the same 10k thing here but in my research i keep finding reasons Bradley could win. The Headbutts, Paq's calf problems, questionable camp, lack of in their prime competition recently, etc...My issue is i only bet on combat sports and i lost 1k last night in the UFC and really don't feel like sitting on the loss for 2 weeks when the next card is up!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

gonna throw 20-30$ on Bradley.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Doubt I end up touching anything tonight.

Old ass Mr. Bailey with the straight right of Doom. I'm hoping for it.
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Straight right knockdown in the 10th followed by a fight ending uppercut in the 11th. Bailey with a big upset at +340

Last edited by illmatick; 06-09-12 at 09:50 PM.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Straight right knockdown in the 10th followed by a fight ending uppercut in the 11th. Bailey with a big upset at +340

Well done man. i was HUGE on Jones. The pain is palpable.

12 Last