topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Video: Little late night batting cage action

Not too bad for for an old degen who has not hit a ball in probably 5-8 years. Mid speed baseball pitch at the cages with the old lady. Look at the bat action boys that is how you spend your time in the box . brought the GF out to carrabas drank some wine added some insulation to my gut and the hit the cages. Look out for me in the Majors next year making a comeback after those two bombs I hit.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY, and beerman2619

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

open your stance a little and your shoulders are too tight

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hey kid your swinging fukkin scared
    Too stiff
    I wish I could pitch to you because I will throw right at your fukkin head

topgame85

Pitch seven was a rocket off the bat woulda hit off the wall for a double bagger shot 10 high and deep warning track or over the fence. Few foul offs snd two line drives. Will continue progress and post a video again when I am at top speed cage hitting bombs.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

I could hit in the 50 mph

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hey kid your swinging fukkin scared
    Too stiff
    I wish I could pitch to you because I will throw right at your fukkin head
    Used to be a stud goldstein pitch and hit bombs. Now old and fat too much time inside and working my desk job pal. Still take you to the woodshop. Charge the mound pal hope your ready

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

nice vid topper.

topgame85

Star at this place slow baseball was 45 mph mid I think was 60-70mph not sure, fast baseball pitch is 85 mph. First time guy give me a break pal. Ready to get back in shape and crush it. Wait for it guy.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

@ least u admit it
    We got 50, 60, 70, 80, & 90 mph here in L.A.
    I go in the 90 mph for fun
    Last edited by starfire; 06-03-12 at 07:39 PM.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    open your stance a little and your shoulders are too tight
    Thanks Mr. odom good advice, will get video with old lady next time. She had never been now she loves it probably be going bak regularly. Need some excercise I have fallen off the last 2 years. Was on JJ's top ten in shape posters or some shit 3 years ago at number 3-5 I believe. Time to focus before I cross the point of no return. Need to make time in my rigorous horse betting schedule.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good video though

Something a little different

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

This guy is twice the athlete that that fuk zeta is and looks twice as old.

so what did you Tell her? "Honey hold this and film this so I can show the boys at sbr of my fukkin prowess"

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Nice to know we weren't the only ones at batting cages this weekend

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

whenever I go to the cage and I see someone wearing a helmet I already know htey suck

topgame85

ITD my old lady knows all about SBR, not hiding anything why should I? Anyone dating a degen for 5 years knows about him through and through. The key is to find a woman who still loves you when you get out of shape and are a degen luckily I have. And as many can atest she is nothing to turn your nose up at either. Ready to come back though. Get in shape physically and kill the game. Financially the last 12 months have been great and are improving for me and I am not slowing down. I don't dedicate my entire life to the forum but still love the game and dedicate a fair share of my time and have love for it.

Blondie, hope you had a great time and get back out there soon.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE BATTING CAGE AT LEAST WEAR SOME CLOTHES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN ATHLETE YOU DONT WALK INTO THE BATTING CAGE WITH YOUR SHORTS DOWN TO YOUR KNEES LIKE SOME NIGERIAN SELLING DOPE ON THE SIDEWALK.YOU ARE OUT WITH A WOMEN AND YOUR PANTS ARE FALLING DOWN WHAT THE F-CK KID GET SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU

WHO WAS PITCHING DANIEL BARD YOU MADE CONTACT ON EVERY PITCH

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Solid words of wisdom Gamer

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    whenever I go to the cage and I see someone wearing a helmet I already know htey suck
    your too for school brah. never said I was good right now but hope to get back there sometime soon. Bet you don't wear seat belt and do all types of other "rebelious" things too. I proved myself to everyone that matters to me a long time ago and hopefully you will one day too. Don't talk about it be about it my friend.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    ITD my old lady knows all about SBR, not hiding anything why should I? Anyone dating a degen for 5 years knows about him through and through. The key is to find a woman who still loves you when you get out of shape and are a degen luckily I have. And as many can atest she is nothing to turn your nose up at either. Ready to come back though. Get in shape physically and kill the game. Financially the last 12 months have been great and are improving for me and I am not slowing down. I don't dedicate my entire life to the forum but still love the game and dedicate a fair share of my time and have love for it.

Blondie, hope you had a great time and get back out there soon.
    Thanks! We are out there about once a week with three of the four kids in ball (two in all-stars).

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE BATTING CAGE AT LEAST WEAR SOME CLOTHES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN ATHLETE YOU DONT WALK INTO THE BATTING CAGE WITH YOUR SHORTS DOWN TO YOUR KNEES LIKE SOME NIGERIAN SELLING DOPE ON THE SIDEWALK.YOU ARE OUT WITH A WOMEN AND YOUR PANTS ARE FALLING DOWN WHAT THE F-CK KID GET SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU

BTJ I am honored guy. I now work for a Boston company as we were bought out and have come to know "your people" very well. Cages were never in the plan just an after thought and enjoyed it. showed up after 9 pm pal. I will dress apropriately next time my friend.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Thanks! We are out there about once a week with three of the four kids in ball (two in all-stars).
    Wow, 4 little ones? Hope to have 3-5 of my own one day and they will all learn team sports as well. Hope they are dedicated and have a passion for it. If they are the products of me and my current lady they should at least have the build to achieve should they want to. She is strong and 5'7- 5'9 Ihave broad shoulders and power at 5'11 to 6'1. My Brother is 6'2 and have direct family up to 6'4. Won't be super controlling but will def. direct them to sports and help them avoid making the same mistakes that I did. Good luk to you and yours

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job Topper, looks like fun. Some solid contact there.

I hit in the cage in the concourse at Comerica last year. Hit a few shots but took quite a few up on the hands too.

topgame85

Nice job Billy! how did you get that access? not easy to step in after a lot of time away but it is aways a good time. Motivates you too. Even harder when you go from a high level to just hanging on. Life is short live it to the max.

billysink

Nice job Billy! how did you get that access? not easy to step in after a lot of time away but it is aways a good time. Motivates you too. Even harder when you go from a high level to just hanging on. Life is short live it to the max.
    Amen Topper.

Post that next vid. Gonna be a couple of bombs in it for sure.

the cage I hit in was in the concourse which is on the mezzanine level. 66 mph. They also have a radar gun, Billy topped out at 68 MPH.

Jamie Moyer like.

topgame85

No question. Whether I like it or not I will be going back. If you do it you might as welll do it to your top potential level. I'm a far way from being 21 but not too far to forget what it was like and fight back to that place.

billysink

No question. Whether I like it or not I will be going back. If you do it you might as welll do it to your top potential level. I'm a far way from being 21 but not too far to forget what it was like and fight back to that place.
    World needs more just like you pal.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Top, did you hit for the Cycle last night? LOL

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

geez i haven't been in a cage since i played my last high school game. didn't know they still existed

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Ya. No more batting cages where I live anymore too. Sucks

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

topgame where is this? where are you from?

topgame85

In northern VA, very few left around but there are a couple. This one about 15 min away

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39525

Nice going there.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Sorry guy , stick to your day job, I was a coach for years in High school and senior leaques, your biggest flaw is your right hand.Try toget your left hand to be on the top when your swinging. Also keep your front shoulder straight as you stepping into the pitch, and don't open it as your swinging. Do these two things and you will be batting 4 th . lol good job.