govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk brock landers

Landers u cok sucker. The nationals ain't winning tomorrow. You're talking about a big play? The value is obviously on Hanson. But the play here is the under. Obviously... Why would you not take the under? Two good pitchers and braves can't hit water in a bucket? A platinum capper? Get fukin real dude... If you want a nail biter go with Brock... If you want a winner... Bet the under all day long...

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow angry much?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Why do you have a homosexual in your avatar?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    This

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 358

Good luck on your pick, and good luck on the razing you'll take from these guys if it goes over.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

no, fuk you pal

Washington to win a nickle guy

Eat it
    Points Awarded:

paranoyd androyd gave Brock Landers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

lol at this whole thread

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm taking the over on this game just for kicks.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Brock is a true hero to all!

Brock once saved a baby from a burning building

jjgold

I would never call out Brock

He will get you back somehow

Delete the post

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

What does brock have to do with your pick? I know, it doesn't have anything to do with it. You are just using him to get views and attention.

Landers is a fukin legend

I am going to name my first child Brock in his honor. I hope it is a boy.

Good luck Brock

hope this joker's under goes down in flames

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

LOL degens

govolz

Lol why do u not have a pic of u in ur avatar? U too fat and a bald and embarrassed so you put a scenery pic up?

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol

govolz

My pics gonna win... I just think its funny all y'all fuks do is talk shit about people the way they look, their picks if it looses, stuff like that... But if a guy hits a few in a row that thread is lost among all the Obama threads and the such... Noone cares if a guy wins a few in a row on here bc everyone except a few act like childish fuks and don't bet shit... Yall just come here to to be an Internet thought guy in a forum when you know you get your loser ass handed to you in real life... So frizz, boeing, balls2wall... All y'all bet the over (air bets I'm sure) and well see who's right ok?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    My pics gonna win... I just think its funny all y'all fuks do is talk shit about people the way they look, their picks if it looses, stuff like that... But if a guy hits a few in a row that thread is lost among all the Obama threads and the such... Noone cares if a guy wins a few in a row on here bc everyone except a few act like childish fuks and don't bet shit... Yall just come here to to be an Internet thought guy in a forum when you know you get your loser ass handed to you in real life... So frizz, boeing, balls2wall... All y'all bet the over (air bets I'm sure) and well see who's right ok?
    When you put your stuff out there, you open yourself to ridicule. You lose, you get the razing. You win, you might not get recognized by people here, but you get winnings which are more important anyway, right?

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Lol these posts

balls2wall

LOL, so who exactly is the childish fuk and internet tough guy? The fact that you created this thread answers the question.

I am probably not betting the total on your game either way. If I do it will be because of my analysis and will have nothing to do with your pick.

You mentioned winning a few in a row and the thread doesn't get noticed. Did you win a few in a row and didn't get any attention? Is that what this is all about?

If you are too stupid to realize you were going to get negative reactions for this thread then you probably shouldn't be gambling to begin with.

...and don't worry. No one cares if you are gay. What you do in the bedroom is between you and your boyfriends.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Brock Landers is SBR, pal----OP: you're out of line.

govolz

No balls2wall I actually lost my last bet it's just funny how people on here act... Like you and balls dude 3rd grade? Calling people gay? Grow up dude. Go out. Experience the world... Get some pussy... It'll mature ya a little... And instead of everyone talkin crap about how bad the pic is fade it... And write it in here so we can know who all faded it.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Brock Landers is SBR, pal----OP: you're out of line.
    Yep... He's had debt collectors at his door for years... Can't pay his own bills and has many ************ maxed out... Sounds like you should tail him he's on the nats so feel free. And get the dudes cok out of your mouth my gosh. If he had any pts (which he doesn't bc he's bet them all and lost them along with his money) then maybe he'd give ya a few to buy a pizza after the bj?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

don't ever question brock landers kid

he is a legend in these parts

who is the \*\*\*\*\*\* in your avatar

govolz

Like I said everyone who's betting the over don't be a pussy write it in here

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    don't ever question brock landers kid

he is a legend in these parts

who is the \*\*\*\*\*\* in your avatar
    What in your sbr fantasy world he's a legend? Ok? He's a legend with all the debt collectors too? Someone to look up to huh... And dude get off my pic. Just bc most people are to fat and ugly and embarrassed how they've let themselves go on here to put their pic up... I'm not

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Yep... He's had debt collectors at his door for years... Can't pay his own bills and has many ************ maxed out... Sounds like you should tail him he's on the nats so feel free. And get the dudes cok out of your mouth my gosh. If he had any pts (which he doesn't bc he's bet them all and lost them along with his money) then maybe he'd give ya a few to buy a pizza after the bj?

OP: Your avatar looks like a mix of Scott hamilton the old skater and Doogie Howser (the way he look's now). I know that they have something in common. When you reached your 200th posts, then you can start talking shi&. Until then, do what you do best and take it up the dump$r

jjgold

Golver do you keep a sPreadsheet ,,

govolz

Another gay response.. Nice... I'm impressed

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Sooooo you're backing the under and not ATL but yet u say Braves aren't hitting good right now and Gonzalez is pitching well. Hanson got killed in his last outing and killed in his last outing against WASH, but ATL has the value????

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Golver do you keep a sPreadsheet ,,
    Lol no. I just have fun with it. It's not my life

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    Sooooo you're backing the under and not ATL but yet u say Braves aren't hitting good right now and Gonzalez is pitching well. Hanson got killed in his last outing and killed in his last outing against WASH, but ATL has the value????
    So you're tailing Brock right?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Lol no. I just have fun with it. It's not my life

Hey Cuz: With that avatar, i think that you don't like ladies but if you do, go to the University and try to hook up with Pat Summit; because that's the best that you'll get. She'll either tell you to buzz off or she might just say fuk it because she won't remember the next day.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

first and foremost...dont come in here and insult someone without thinking they will not return fire on you, just come in and post your plays..you hit . you get noticed..you will get nothing but negativity with a post started like this. just sayin....u got to use that head for something other than a hat rack....

balls2wall

No balls2wall I actually lost my last bet it's just funny how people on here act... Like you and balls dude 3rd grade? Calling people gay? Grow up dude. Go out. Experience the world... Get some pussy... It'll mature ya a little... And instead of everyone talkin crap about how bad the pic is fade it... And write it in here so we can know who all faded it.

balls2wall is a term (balls to the wall) that means going all out. It doesn't really have to do with nuts as much as it means being aggressive, as in aggressive with my picks.

Trust me bro, I am way more mature than you. Again, the fact that you created this thread saying fuk "insert poster here" says it all. I came here defending someone you called out.

I was just piggy backing off the other guys gay comment since you mentioned it and it seemed to bother you. I don't normally go around calling people gay.

If you would have named the thread Braves under and not disrespected Brock I would have wished you luck. Being a Vols fan myself, I would have mentioned that as well.

I am going to leave you alone bro. Today is the first time I have seen you around here. I am sure you are a good guy. I would suggest not saying fuk people and calling them out in your threads and titles.

good luck

jjgold

Golver no tracking gets you no respect

Landers is one of better cappers here and one of toughest guys with his fists

He is from the south side of Chicago.

123 Last