Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

turns out both of them were dogs. please let tarver fight one of the klit brothers so we can hear the last of him.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    You have mention the Froch pick every other post? I mean props for getting it right but cmon
    Sorry that it bothers u...but no one else even mentioned the fight here....it was one of the biggest fights that could be made north of 147 and if I didn't post about it no one would have....and hardly anyone replied

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I also had Froch last week. Also had Malignaggi/+3xx a few weeks ago, and Albert Mensah/+500 a few weeks before that. Can you guys kiss my ass, too?

I said Delvin was the best live dog, not a winner. Hence the title of the thread. Guy's made a career out of being robbed, I expected him to make Trout work for a close decision. Not necessarily controversial, just a close fight. Trout outclassed him. I gave Delvin maybe 3 rounds? Can't win em all.

Tarver thought he had this guy's gameplan mapped out and didn't have a Plan B. The guy talked a big announcer game about being the seasoned veteran and gave the fight away. If he adjusted before the middle rounds... IDK, maybe the 2nd or 3rd like a normal fighter, he would have won the fight easily. Nothing special about Kayode's performance. Just your typical, delusional fringe contender. Gotta like how he burned his bridge with Showtime with Jim Gray. As if HBO will pay to put him on TV. An undefeated fighter, exiled from Showtime to Friday Night Fights for no reason other than his big mouth. Good job, guy.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    Sorry that it bothers u...but no one else even mentioned the fight here....it was one of the biggest fights that could be made north of 147 and if I didn't post about it no one would have....and hardly anyone replied
    Dude, boxing is dead here so a lot of people probably goto eastside or something. These little MMA phagets didn't even come into the Tapia thread to pay their respects. Probably cause they werent even alive when he fought.

They say they are "fight" fans but ignore boxing "fights" because they say they are boring. But they will watch some fake ass WWF wrestling fight. I swear half these dudes are fans of men in underwear not "fights".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

We need more boxing stuff here gentlemen.Will be really strong this coming weekend but after that keep it alive real fight fans.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Dude, boxing is dead here so a lot of people probably goto eastside or something. These little MMA phagets didn't even come into the Tapia thread to pay their respects. Probably cause they werent even alive when he fought.

They say they are "fight" fans but ignore boxing "fights" because they say they are boring. But they will watch some fake ass WWF wrestling fight. I swear half these dudes are fans of men in underwear not "fights".
    I post at eastside on the reg...same screen name

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    I also had Froch last week. Also had Malignaggi/+3xx a few weeks ago, and Albert Mensah/+500 a few weeks before that. Can you guys kiss my ass, too?

I said Delvin was the best live dog, not a winner. Hence the title of the thread. Guy's made a career out of being robbed, I expected him to make Trout work for a close decision. Not necessarily controversial, just a close fight. Trout outclassed him. I gave Delvin maybe 3 rounds? Can't win em all.

Tarver thought he had this guy's gameplan mapped out and didn't have a Plan B. The guy talked a big announcer game about being the seasoned veteran and gave the fight away. If he adjusted before the middle rounds... IDK, maybe the 2nd or 3rd like a normal fighter, he would have won the fight easily. Nothing special about Kayode's performance. Just your typical, delusional fringe contender. Gotta like how he burned his bridge with Showtime with Jim Gray. As if HBO will pay to put him on TV. An undefeated fighter, exiled from Showtime to Friday Night Fights for no reason other than his big mouth. Good job, guy.
    Thats cool...did u post those plays?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

If SBR doesn't care about Lucian Bute and Carl Froch, why would they care about Katsidis/Mensah and Malignaggi/Senchenko? The threads wouldn't even be viewed.

Point is, you're not the only person here that watches boxing. You're definitely not the only person to bet on Froch outside of Nottingham. I watched the line drop nearly 40 cents before the opening bell. So I think 20 reminders that you were on Froch last week is a bit overkill. The honeymoon for that win was over on Sunday morning, now back to the present.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    If SBR doesn't care about Lucian Bute and Carl Froch, why would they care about Katsidis/Mensah and Malignaggi/Senchenko? The threads wouldn't even be viewed.

Point is, you're not the only person here that watches boxing. You're definitely not the only person to bet on Froch outside of Nottingham. I watched the line drop nearly 40 cents before the opening bell. So I think 20 reminders that you were on Froch last week is a bit overkill. The honeymoon for that win was over on Sunday morning, now back to the present.
    Im still enjoying it

Enjoy picking winners after the fights

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

at least he beat Balboa !

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    Doesn't bother me, just saying,you know, chill lol getting a +220 isn't the biggest upset in the world is all. I respect your posts honestly, I think you know what you're talking about. Your posting style is rather incoherent so the longer posts are hard but still, I respect your opinion overall.

As for boxing overall on SBR, I'm not a big better at the moment my entire bankroll is around $200 while I work out some kinks in my betting strategies (the tarver fight for example showed some bad judgement on my part) so I can't bet on a lot of fights overall or if I do they're small enough plays to not matter. Once i'm confident enough to put more money in then I'll be making more threads about Boxing and it'll be good to have a group of people whose opinions on boxing (including you) I can get.

First 12