All these touts suck ass

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Well....that sucked!

LT Profits

Lakerboy, L*** is a 4-letter word, there is no such thing. Do I think the Spurs will win outright in Game 5, I'd say yes. Do I think they will still win the series, I'd say yes again although I now think it may go 7 games. Would I consider any of those a 10% play, absolutely not.

LT Profits

Thank God for baseball.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

LT , you are consistently one of the best handicappers on the boards year after year in almost every sport, you are up over 30 units in baseball this year and always seem to do well year after year in those tracker threads basically flat betting or tier unit betting. I would love for you talk about your biography of wagering and what you have been more successful at, do you ever question question kelly and progressive betting systems where you wager 10% or whatever on a wager based on some "edge"? I have found that when I used kelly in horse racing and most sports I always end up losing alot of money.

I would love to hear your thoughts on kelley vs flat betting or just a sort of tier unit system, you are one of the few people on these boards I respect and who always seems to end up in the black year after year, basically one of the few who keeps records and posts plays and doesnt bullshit, most people people rarely post plays and most who do don't end up in the positive after a season since I started reading these boards.

You are definitely one of the best I have seen on these forums.
    Last edited by gregm; 06-02-12 at 11:18 PM.

First 12